It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sitchin - Catholic Problem

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by daskakik

Methuselah in wiki says ..when he dies it shall be sent ps ..I highley doubt 10 million monkeys hammering on typwriters could produce something that would look like it was intencially ment to be there

edit on 24-1-2012 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by the2ofusr1

It also says that Jared means ruler. There are just too many variables for anyone to say that they know what the text whether coded, plain, interpreted, translated or whatever really means.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

wiki Jared, a ruling; commanding; coming down

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by the2ofusr1

Yep which lets you pick and choose what ever works best for your spin on things. I mean even the list where things are to his liking don't really sound that great. At least not to me.

I highley doubt 10 million monkeys hammering on typwriters could produce something that would look like it was intencially ment to be there

Not monkeys typing but monkeys looking in a swimming pool full of alphabet soup.

edit on 24-1-2012 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

OK in that case I will say see ya around the board have a good one ...peace

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   

enosh
i think there's some confusion on the meaning of his name. iysh, which then is translated as
frail. but if you'll notice there are many passages where "man" is translated from "iysh" instead of from "adam".......in the same verse.

weird stuff there.
if i remember correctly, seemed like in my previous attempts to figure it out, i somehow found an etymological link between iysh and nachash, but don't quote me on that, till i see if i can find the reference.
edit on 25-1-2012 by undo because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join