It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are ALL born into sin and only by accepting JESUS as Lord and Savior can you get to heaven, right

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
If this is true, that means that babies are burning in hell for all eternity because they were born with original sin and since they couldn't accept Jesus they couldn't be delivered from the original sin that they were born with from Adam and Eve.

Not only would babies be in heaven, but so would all of the people who were never taught about Jesus after his resurrection.

Even if you are a child and you are brainwashed and born into another religion, you still go to hell because you were born with original sin and didn't get delivered in CHRIST.

Hitler would be in heaven because God already knew he was evil since we are all born in sin and Hitler believed in Jesus as a lord and savior. Hitler said that he was born a Catholic and will die a Catholic, so he believed in Jesus!

All you need to do is accept Jesus because we are all born evil and you are saved by Grace not works so anyone can go to heaven, even if you repent after doing the most evil things...

What do you think about this?

1. It's not "believing" in Jesus, it's "trusting" in Him that He is our salvation.

2. Babies are born S.I.N. positive. Or with the nature to sin. But until that first sin is comitted they are blameless before the Lord. Babies and mentally retarded people are blameless. They have no "knowledge of good and evil".

3. Hitler was not a Christian. Hitler played both sides of the fence. Instead of looking at what Hitler said in written speeches for the public, (who was 80% Christian), look at what the man said in private amongst people he considered close friends. He certainly wasn't a Christian, he hated Christians and Christianity.

Here's a quote you'll enjoy:

"All propaganda has to be popular and has to accommodate itself to the comprehension of the least intelligent of those whom it seeks to reach."

~ Adolf Hitler

edit on 21-1-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by jaden_x

Everyone wants to go to heaven.

Hehe, I was actually planning to visit the devil and kicking his ass for being such a wimp.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Of course, you haven't thought this out ...

The idea, is, that it isn't your body that is sinful ... but your soul. The soul you have, is the same soul you are born with, and wether you like it or not ... you inherit the sins of your fathers.

Well, let's take this "idea" to modern times ... stop sticking to old school.

WWII, you have a war between nations. You think Hitler was alone in doing what he did? He wouldn't have succeeded without the help of the people. In fact, He is merely a person who "leeches" on the ideas of the people, and uses their ideas to promote himself. He isn't "forcing" anyone to do anything, that people don't want to do themselves ... period.

The allies win the war, and "crucify" Hitler. he's the leader, he takes the blame ... the population of Germany, sacrifice Hitler and his companions to save themselves.

What Christianity is telling you, is this ... do not EVER crucify people like that. Because in the end, GOD will kill you ... as in your soul ... basically, that is what is being said. You take the blame for your own sins, but christianity has grown beyond the original idea ... and the idea of "cleansing" yourself of sin, by putting it on Jesus ... continues to live. It's the same idea, that people had before. When they cut the heart out of their own sons, to please god.

Man killed Jesus, he was sinless ... the meaning is that you should not crucify anyone for your own sins.

Except we do it all the time ... it's very convenient to be sinless, and be able to blame it all on Jesus, or Hitler, or Stalin ... it wasn't me or you ... it was Saddam, all alone.

edit on 21/1/2012 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by DanielET
Accept Jesus and be prepared to be severely let down!

Wow, walking with Jesus has completely changed my life. I can see the fruit of this relationship right here in an objective way, don't have to wait for anything. No letdown at allPraise the Lord.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
No we are all just clever monkeys operating within defined social structures with rules that have evolved to ensure continued societal success (morality).

Theres no original sin and no punishment or reward beyond what we inflict on one another.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I think their God (Or his Earthly representative) is a dictator who want's people to worship him, or else!
My God is a friend, not my boss. I don't follow dictator's in life, nor in death.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

If this is true, that means that babies are burning in hell for all eternity because they were born with original sin and since they couldn't accept Jesus they couldn't be delivered from the original sin that they were born with from Adam and Eve.

Not only would babies be in heaven, but so would all of the people who were never taught about Jesus after his resurrection.

Even if you are a child and you are brainwashed and born into another religion, you still go to hell because you were born with original sin and didn't get delivered in CHRIST.

Hitler would be in heaven because God already knew he was evil since we are all born in sin and Hitler believed in Jesus as a lord and savior. Hitler said that he was born a Catholic and will die a Catholic, so he believed in Jesus!

All you need to do is accept Jesus because we are all born evil and you are saved by Grace not works so anyone can go to heaven, even if you repent after doing the most evil things...

I think you need to start reading your bible, because youre looking for anwers from other people instead of going to the original source. And stop listening to Universalism and new age.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaden_x
Everyone wants to go to heaven. No one wants to die to get there.

If you believe God made you that way, that means he wants you to stay the hell away!

Well, not exactly. Having researched the Bible, one thing I found is Heaven is hotter than Hell is supposed to be, and with gold (metal) floors and walls made of jewels, on your knees for 1000 years does not sound like a lot of fun. I would take a pass on the Christian
Heaven.

I have my own version of Heaven, it is already built for me, and ready to receive me when I pass over. Have fun in yours, friends.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Live a good life. If there are gods & they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. - Marcus Aurelius

I think that quote about sums up my opinion on religion.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
If people are born to Sin.
then the Sin hapend before them!
so the sin IS GOD's SIN.

the bible is a mess.
so you can belive non of it.
edit on 21-1-2012 by buddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Seeing all these comments.. they make me wanne scream 'I just want to be free'

Sin this sin that. I care for the world. Its a sin to not help this world in to a different reality. Unity is the voice of GOD

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

As for those saying that Heaven, Hell doesn't exist. You don't count because Jesus talks about "Hellfire" and "eternal paradise (heaven)".

I read in this book about Elves, Dwarves, Orcs all trying to possess this one magical ring. It also mentions wizards with magical powers.

You can tell me it doesn't exist but it's mentioned several times in the Lord of the Rings. It's true by that account alone.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

nice religion you have here... or you comply or you rot in hell... seems like the right ideology for tolerant minds.

but i've got some good news for you: it's a joke. It's not true. it's a set of stupid books written by stupid human beans. the rest is folk lore.

so stop worrying

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Believe in Jesus said the men from the West, believe in Hinduism or Buddhism the people from India said.
Believe in Allah was heard from Arabia. Sikhism,Confucianism, Taoism and more.

And all these people had their own comfy sacred book explaining them in endless detail how their god was the only true and real one. And as the custom goes, anyone not believing in this, almost solely by location determined god should at the very least have a less enjoyable afterlife.

Does anyone read a recipe for troubles here?

If these gods, or yours in particular, is/are all about love, then why the hell threat anyone not bowing to it?

edit on 21/1/12 by Barbaricfellow because: Error corrected

edit on 21/1/12 by Barbaricfellow because: OMG another error detected

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

There is no hell, because according to Ra, the Densities have room for self-serving, "evil" people....where they will learn all their lessons on loving themselves, being wise while loving themselves, etc (see the Ra Material for further information). But at a certain point, they will recognize the value in serving others, and they will begin to follow what we call the "good path" or the "path of light".

There is no hell. That is a gimmick.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

I think it would be impossible to have a serious conversation with you.

Your post is pointed and questions are leading.

It appears to be more of an outburst than an earnest request for response.

Peace

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

You have a very low understanding of what judgment really is. Its funny but thats how some Christians think it is.

The matter is, nobody really knows for sure who is sent for judgement and who is saved into righteousness. If a child is killed in the womb by abortion, lets say, does that mean the baby is sent for judgement? Theres no way to know for sure, but as we all should know, there is a book of life that was written since the foundation of the world, and it cannot be changed, and that means it doesnt matter if the person dies at 5 months in the womb or at 80 years old. Their name has already been recorded before they were born.

Now im not saying everyone has no choice, we all had a choice before we were put into our earthly bodies, we made that choice in our spirit at the foundations of the world. This may be to hard for you people to understand, just listen and think about it.

Now those who didnt believe in Jesus or did believe isnt the fact of the matter. Jesus is a manmade name, and those who are chosen or the elect would search and seek for the truth, and that will lead them to the true Name of the Messiah which is Yahuwshuwah. Jesus is a latin/english hybrid that has connotations with pig and swine in it. The name has no relation with the real Messiah at all.

Original sin and all that nonsense comes from Catholic doctrine, and this is where the stupid infant baptism comes from. They teach that you must baptize your child from original sin blah blah to be saved. Which is a load of nonsense.
Baptism is not carnal, but is a spiritual cleaning by the Word, and the Spirit entering into a Man or Woman and eternal life. Baptism of water is only a symbolic thing that shows what is happening on the inside.

Furthurmore, we are judged according to our works, and we are saved by more than his favour/grace on us. This is like the Christians who dont know anything about scripture and only know parts of it and emphasize and have no understanding of the whole thing. We need to take the whole book and its teachings, not a verse and build a cult around it like Christianity/ Islam/JW's/Mormans etc.

www.eliyah.com...

Proverbs 20:18
28:18 Whoso walketh uprightly shall be saved: but he that is perverse in his ways shall fall at once.

Matthew 10:22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

Interesting how it says we will be hated for His Name's sake......those who believe in Jesus are not being hated, not matter what type of arguements people bring up. Look at the crosses and crucifixes around singers necks, basketball players, musicians, movie actors etc and it goes on. They are not being persecuted for nothing, in fact they are being praised for it. How many times have we heard on TV people say "well I thank 'the Lord' or I thank 'God' for helping me get here". There is no way that is correct if we are to be hated for His Name's Sake.

Acts 2:21
2:21 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of יהוה (Yahuwah) shall be saved.

James 2:23-26
2:23 And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed יהוה (Yahuwah) , and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of יהוה (Yahuwah) .
2:24 Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only.
2:25 Likewise also was not Rahab the harlot justified by works, when she had received the messengers, and had sent them out another way?
2:26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.

We are proven in our faith by our works, so whoever says we are not saved by works they are in delusion. They dont understand the full meaning. You must have works and faith, and belief and endurance etc. I am not gonna list them all, but it proves that those who bring up such arguements that we are saved by grace and not works, are misleading and dont understand the Scriptures. Correct these people, if not avoid them.

This verse from Revelation will put to rest all that nonsense.

Revelations 20:12
20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before יהוה (Yahuwah) ; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

And last thing I should add, arguments from these so called christians who say 'well the name doesnt really matter' when you show them that Yahuwshuwah is the true Messiahs name, then they cling to 'jesus' shows they are hypocrites and they dont understand scripture. We are commanded to believe on the name of Yahuwshuwah, not Jesus.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by gemineye

Well, not to heaven, but going to the paradise where Abraham is. They will live on the new world.

And to answer about hell that you will there by eternity isn't so. It is a type of Sodom and Gomorrah. They still exist but burned to ass, that means eternity in the Scripture.I'm not a baptist but a happy orthodox

edit on 21/1/12 by OldHag because: Answer about hell

edit on 21/1/12 by OldHag because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

1 John 3:22-23
3:22 And whatever we ask we receive from Him, because we keep His commandments and do those things that are pleasing in His sight.

3:23 And this is His commandment: that we should believe on the name of His Son יהושוע (Yahuwshuwah) the Messiah and love one another, as He gave us commandment.

We are commanded to believe on the name of Yahuwshuwah for salvation, dont be deceived.

John 3:16-18
3:16 For Alahym so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
3:17 For Alahym sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of Alahym.

We must believe on the name of the Son of Alahym, that is Yahuwshuwah!

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I how read the bible makes your comment wrong. What I think is that God created man to live, eat from the tree of life, and not die. Dieing or death meaning seperation from God. Jesus was born for one purpose to die and take on all the sins of the world. That shows me that Jesus was the only human to have been born into sin and the rest of us just chose it.

Sins of your father is nothing more then a refrence to Karma. Your fathers made the world you are born into so you infact have to deal with the sins they have commited. I think when you thinking about the bible it actually makes more sense then people want it to.
edit on 21-1-2012 by Doublemint because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join