It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are ALL born into sin and only by accepting JESUS as Lord and Savior can you get to heaven, right

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Heaven is not for Hitler. Hell is not for little babies. They are make believe. Fantasies. Unless you're a religions thread troll..then you go straight to hell.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I agree that there is no such thing as hell. (Unless you make one for yourself). It is simply an idea that man created to control others.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Accept Jesus and be prepared to be severely let down!

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
God doesn't punish you for ignorance.
Children are oblivious to what "sin" is.
All children go to heaven.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

This is one part of Christianity(especially roman catholasism) I could never really understand. I was always taught growing up in a lutheran home that praying to any other god but yahweh was blaspheme. Now why is it that Jesus says "you can only get to the father through me" if praying to him means praying to someone other than god isn't that considered blaspheme? The same thing goes for the saints. Why are you praying to dead humans when God clearly states that he is the ONLY god?
Sidenote- the term "In the name of the father, the son. and the holy spirit" wasn't actually said until the 7th century. The belief of the holy spirit was not incorporated into the story until after Jesus died when Paul escaped to Rome and told a story that wasn't his to tell. Christianity as we know it today was based off of Paul's account of what happened.(Then twisted and tortured for many years by Rome to tell the story they wanted to tell)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Exactly...what about the babies...I know die hard Catholics did believe babies went to hell if they weren't baptized, because I was raised by them. grandmother went
to church every single morning! even when my kids were born she told me not to take them anywhere until they were baptized. took me 6 months to get that done...needless to say I took her out. I am no longer a practicing catholic or any other religion, the hypocrisy kills me. as for Hitler, according to belief, he would have to repent for the sins of murder and since he didn't think he did anything wrong he would still go to he-double toothpicks.

I will also confess, my kids did not get confirmed......Oh my goodness!!! since confirmation means you accept the faith without reservation and promise to be a good catholic....I told them to wait and decide for themselves when they "grow up". I am the heathen of the family.

I mean I took my daughter outside before she was baptized...I didn't "take my grandmother out".

edit on 21-1-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink

Exactly...what about the babies...I know die hard Catholics did believe babies went to hell if they weren't baptized, because I was raised by them. grandmother went
to church every single morning! even when my kids were born she told me not to take them anywhere until they were baptized. took me 6 months to get that done...needless to say I took her out. I am no longer a practicing catholic or any other religion, the hypocrisy kills me. as for Hitler, according to belief, he would have to repent for the sins of murder and since he didn't think he did anything wrong he would still go to he-double toothpicks.

I will also confess, my kids did not get confirmed......Oh my goodness!!! since confirmation means you accept the faith without reservation and promise to be a good catholic....I told them to wait and decide for themselves when they "grow up". I am the heathen of the family.

You're preaching to the choir Sweetie...Pagan,Wiccan and a dash of Buddhism here.....

I was being sarcastic in some of my previous posts in this thread.

Des

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   

I gotcha...don't worry!!! It's funny when I look back at how my family had all these silly little rules about church and faith and what not, non of it made any sense

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Even Mohamed said that he is born in Sin, en shall ask for forgiveness

Its because of our world which forces us to act with brain power instead of hearth power

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Hitler would be in heaven because God already knew he was evil since we are all born in sin and Hitler believed in Jesus as a lord and savior. Hitler said that he was born a Catholic and will die a Catholic, so he believed in Jesus!

Hitler got support from high up places in the Vatican

edit on 21-1-2012 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours

Birds of a feather flock together...

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

a couple of years ago, the vatican changed the rules about child death or death at birth for not baptised children. before that, the souls of these infants came into a form of pre-hell. now they changed it, so souls of little children go to heaven baptised or not.

edit on 21-1-2012 by icepack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
everybody is born pure and free.This paying for our forefathers sins is another form of control you have tricked yourself into. Isn't the same thing tried on with public debt, The grandchild with have to pay this debt back blah blah blah.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Kings 14:6 Yet he did not put the sons of the assassins to death, in accordance with what is written in the Book of the Law of Moses where the LORD commanded: "Fathers shall not be put to death for their children, nor children put to death for their fathers; each is to die for his own sins.

www.gospeltruth.net...

Basically original sin is a bunch of hogwash

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours

Birds of a feather flock together...

Yep indeed. And the bird owns the cage at this time of being.

Hitler end, Europe born. Vatican in Brussel. The bird owns the cage, we live in.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
I think you are misinterpreting the whole thing......It is actually read as, Babies are born with the nature to sin.... And no babies dont sin until they are aware of right and wrong. And it all makes sense if you believe it, the whole God in the flesh thing.... I dont get how hitler would be in heaven, theirs more to it than "accepting jesus as your savior" People need to quit nit picking at one part, of many parts of a belief system. Theirs obviously more to it than that
edit on 21-1-2012 by dayve because: fixd

edit on 21-1-2012 by dayve because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
People go to hell when you dont accept Jesus- Wrong... fabrication of pretty much all religions based on the bible...
People go to heaven when simply accepting Jesus- Wrong.... people dont go to heaven when they die and just accepting Jesus wont suffice as being enough to be accepted for saving...

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

No.

Scripture teaches that children become responsible when they can rightly distinguish between right and wrong and willfully, intelligently choose one over the other. That's called the "age of accountability" and is different for each child.

There are abundant Heavenly visitations which document that aborted babies are ALL in Heaven.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by paganini
Kings 14:6 Yet he did not put the sons of the assassins to death, in accordance with what is written in the Book of the Law of Moses where the LORD commanded: "Fathers shall not be put to death for their children, nor children put to death for their fathers; each is to die for his own sins.

www.gospeltruth.net...

Basically original sin is a bunch of hogwash

Then what about Jesus dying for our sins?

How can the Vatican or the Baptists say that babies go to heaven when the bible says that ALL are born with original sin and therefore cast into hell unless they accept Jesus? How can people change the rules they don't like and still claim to be following the word fully?

As for those saying that Heaven, Hell doesn't exist. You don't count because Jesus talks about "Hellfire" and "eternal paradise (heaven)".

edit on 21-1-2012 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

1. The Kings verse is talking about sons of the age of accountability or older.

2. Christ's blood is more than sufficient covering for anyone's sins who's willing to own Him as Savior etc.

3. God declares that His mercy triumphs over HIs judgment. That certainly applies to children before the age of accountability.

4. God alone is the perfect judge. He looks on the heart. He also declares that THOSE WHO [earnestly, sincerely] SEEK ME, SHALL FIND ME.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join