It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are ALL born into sin and only by accepting JESUS as Lord and Savior can you get to heaven, right

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
If this is true, that means that babies are burning in hell for all eternity because they were born with original sin and since they couldn't accept Jesus they couldn't be delivered from the original sin that they were born with from Adam and Eve.

Not only would babies be in heaven, but so would all of the people who were never taught about Jesus after his resurrection.

Even if you are a child and you are brainwashed and born into another religion, you still go to hell because you were born with original sin and didn't get delivered in CHRIST.

Hitler would be in heaven because God already knew he was evil since we are all born in sin and Hitler believed in Jesus as a lord and savior. Hitler said that he was born a Catholic and will die a Catholic, so he believed in Jesus!

All you need to do is accept Jesus because we are all born evil and you are saved by Grace not works so anyone can go to heaven, even if you repent after doing the most evil things...

What do you think about this?

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

speak no sense

hear no sense

make no sense

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I don't think much of it. all fairy tale myths...Why are Adam and Eve always portrayed with belly buttons?...hummm????

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
There is no hell for all the little babies to burn in...no hell...all a fairy tale, made up by lazy men to get other scared people to do all the work for them...they called these lazy men priests.

No hell.....

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I agree.. No hell.

Just a lie cooked up to control people.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Everyone wants to go to heaven. No one wants to die to get there.

If you believe God made you that way, that means he wants you to stay the hell away!

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
If this is true, that means that babies are burning in hell for all eternity because they were born with original sin and since they couldn't accept Jesus they couldn't be delivered from the original sin that they were born with from Adam and Eve.

Not only would babies be in heaven, but so would all of the people who were never taught about Jesus after his resurrection.

Even if you are a child and you are brainwashed and born into another religion, you still go to hell because you were born with original sin and didn't get delivered in CHRIST.

Hitler would be in heaven because God already knew he was evil since we are all born in sin and Hitler believed in Jesus as a lord and savior. Hitler said that he was born a Catholic and will die a Catholic, so he believed in Jesus!

All you need to do is accept Jesus because we are all born evil and you are saved by Grace not works so anyone can go to heaven, even if you repent after doing the most evil things...

You have stumbled upon one of the many inconsistencies and straight out wrong ideas in religion.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

sucks, but makes sense that people are still hung up on this idea...people forget that it's just an idea though. i learned in algebra the necessity to simplify...put all the small things into larger compatible compartments. i know of no compartment in which to fit THAT idea except for our compartment for IDEAS.

we are perfectly imperfect. it's funny, we can do whatever the f!*& we want and we choose to close ourselves in little boxes. don't forget!!! your worries are only as big as the box in which you put them. i say f the box...and pop those manufactured packaging bubbles
edit on 10/2/2011 by doyouremember because: i can't speel

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
My question is how can Jesus be in heaven then? He supposidly was a man so how can he accept himself as his savior? And on another note, where did all the pre-Jesus peeps go?
edit on 21-1-2012 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Being raised in a Baptist church, I was taught about the "age of accountability" which states that anyone who dies before age 12 goes to heaven regardless of whether they are saved or not.

Now, I have found many flaws in what I was taught growing up so I'm not claiming this is true. Don't shoot the messenger. I'm just sharing what I was taught. Not saying I agree with it.
edit on 1/21/2012 by gemineye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Well Catholics did believe in a type of Limbo for a while, for the unbaptised babies and aborted fetuses to go to, but recently the Pope decided that Catholics don't believe in that anymore. Isn't that funny?

So all in all, you're pretty spot on.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by gemineye
reply to post by arpgme

Being raised in a Baptist church, I was taught about the "age of accountability" which states that anyone who dies before age 12 goes to heaven regardless of whether they are saved or not.

Now, I have found many flaws in what I was taught growing up so I'm not claiming this is true. Don't shoot the messenger. I'm just sharing what I was taught.

Well...that's a heck of a lot better story than bajillions of babies burning forever in hell.

Even this Wiccan can buy that one....

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

This is Satan's interpretation of the bible. This is false teaching.

The true message of the bible is all who love have the Spirit of the Son in them. Jesus lives in all who have love. Christian, Jew, Muslim, Hindu, all who have love. This means that by Gandhi’s action we can know that he had the son, and by his words and actions I believe it is safe to assume he will be with the father.

About Grace, all have been offered Grace not just Christians.

If one accepts the gift of Grace and repents, which means turns away from sin, has faith, faith that is proven by works, in the bible they will receive the Gift of the Holy Spirit.

About judgment. All will be judged based on what they have said and done, and also what is in their heart. The Christian that accepts Grace but continues to sin, fails to repent, therefore he is subject to judgment, just like everyone else.

This is what the bible says. Anyone who says anything different is spreading lies and the truth is not in them.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Given that I see all Consciousness as "God" creating the Now, and everything as Consciousness, such ideas as "heaven" and "savior" and the like have no meaning to Me. [shrug]

So I think such things were devised by some Creators to distract other Creators from Their connection to All.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by sacgamer25

That's all fine and dandy...but, what about the babies....

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Jesus said in Matthew 18:3-5:

Assuredly, I say to you, unless you are converted and become as little children, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore whoever humbles himself as this little child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Whoever receives one little child like this in My name receives Me.

And in Luke 18:16-17, Jesus remarked: “Let the little children come to Me, and do not forbid them; for of such is the kingdom of God. Assuredly, I say to you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God as a little child will by no means enter it.”

Therefore, we have been given a specific example in the Old Testament of an infant who died and would live forever in heaven. And Jesus Christ Himself, in the New Testament, stated that little children retain the qualities that make a person eligible to inherit the kingdom of God. We see, then, that infants and small children that die are in a safe state, and will live eternally in heaven.

www.apologeticspress.org...

There you go straight from the bible.

Why are so many stupid statements made without consulting what Jesus actually said, what is clearly written in his word?

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Adam had sex with himself/eve
Then its true we're all sinners

But god knew he was going to do it, so its irrelevant.

if you were born into the world and never knew of religion or jesus or god, by a father you never knew because he was killed, died, divorced before you were born...then what?

Nothing, because its irrelevant

watch these it will help you understand

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
edit on 21-1-2012 by sweetnlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

We as men are not the judge of anyone else's eternal destination and the Lord knows everyone's heart and soul prior to birth. As mere humans we cannot possibly presume to know all things and certainly can not use human logic as God's standard. He says his ways are not our ways, but higher than our ways. So instead of trying to place blame on God by kicking and screaming like a baby, you should be thankful that Jesus gave his life so that you might live. He is fair and just and everyone gets exactly as they have done. If you are able to see that some people might live and never hear of Jesus, do you really think God is oblivious to that?

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by sacgamer25

That's all fine and dandy...but, what about the babies....

Do you believe that babies are born with love? I do. My daughter was.

Jesus says that only blasphemy of the Holy Spirit cannot be forgiven. Do you think young children have done this? I don’t.

Since they were born forgiven and I believe they have not committed the unforgivable sin then yes the bible says they will be with the father.

All who have love are chosen from birth. We can fall away but by God’s Grace we can all come back to him. This Grace is for all.

The bible says that habitual sinners that don’t seek repentance are the ones in danger of lake of fire.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I agree with the other peeps that have said it: No such thing as Hell.
No such thing as Heaven either, but, don't mind that. the important part is there's no such thing as hell, except as a condition, state of mind, or your perceptions about poor conditions and plights now in daily life or situations.

Just be happy.

My 10 commandments: Pursue Happiness and be happy, so long as it doesn't detract from or interfere with anyone else's happiness as much as you can help it.
repeat 9 more times.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join