It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prediction for 2012 Prophecy to be fulfilled TORNADOES IN LAS VEGAS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I had envisioned or seen the impending future about 2 years ago that Las Vegas would experience a rare case of Huge tornadoes in 2012. I wanted to post this just in case my prediction came true so then you will have a reference point to come back to have the discussion.

There are very strange times ahead. Please check out my other posts that is under my name Light2012. I had predicted the whales and fish being found inland. Please check that out. Interesting interesting times.

edit on 21-1-2012 by light2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Slaps own hands away from keyboard, to keep from posting what I'm thinking....

Ok back on topic...what whales are you talking about. You predicted whatever they did, before they did it....I'm lost...

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I live in Vegas, so if I see a tornado I'll let you know.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Well I do hear there is a lot of blowing goes on in Vegas.
Any chance you misinterpreted your dreams?

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I lived in vegas for 30 yrs and have witnessed huge dust devils and what have looked like tornadoes. I also remember seeing major dust storm coming from the northwest Tonapah muontain range. Only 60 nautical miles northwest is the test site and bombing range. I've always wondered if any of the nuclear testing fall out has has has affected me.
edit on 21-1-2012 by Alchemst7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by choppedbrisket
Well I do hear there is a lot of blowing goes on in Vegas.
Any chance you misinterpreted your dreams?

sorry...no disrespect to the original writer....but that was some funny sh^t there!!

okay back on topic....you're predicting tornadoes in las vegas...? you already predicted the dead fish inland...? what's the cause of the dead fish and why will there be tornadoes? you didn't really do anything but throw a pile of sh^t on the wall and see if something sticks. you can get a lot of steaks by sticking your head up a butchers a$$...errr you can get a good look at a butchers a$$ by sticking your head up a cows...err.. well you get my point...

give me something solid that you are using to back this up. I' m as big a conspiracy theorist as they make...but lead me to water buddy....

and that blowing in vegas still has me laughing tho....haha

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by light2012

There are very strange times ahead. Please check out my other posts that is under my name Light2012. I had predicted the whales and fish being found inland. Please check that out. Interesting interesting times.

I did check out the other threads....I especially liked the one in the hoax bin about another one of your dreams and 2 moons in Australia.

top topics

join