It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS RECAP 15: Special Report: Operation Blackjack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Operation Blackjack is a fictitious story of terror that was published in a British newspaper, The Telegraph. It contains a series of images that tells this story of June 22, 2011. I break down those images and recap the story for you to make your own conclusions. Enjoy and be ready to participate in the new UNA. Catch me on Twitter @ATSRecapBryan

Thread The Mystery of Operation Blackjack by Rising Against

Response Operation Blackjack 2011 Update by Alan12

Thread CONS: Project Northwoods. Americans plan to attack America

Thread The Lone Gunmen pilot - Pre 9/11 TV show with 9/11 theme

Video BBC Panorama: London Under Attack (the show that predicted 7/7)

Thread My Top 5 Illuminati-Occult Hollywood productions - This should raise an eyebrow

Response Member downtown436 Response

Response Member YouAreLiedTo Response

Response Member LightSpeedDriver Response

Response Member colbyforce Response

Response Member randomname Response

Response Member darkest4 Response

Response Member Equ1nox Response

Response Member lonegurkha Response

Response Member jyze420 Response

Response Member ezmoney123 Response

Response Member WhiteDevil013 Response
edit on 12-6-2015 by ATSmediaPRO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
great vid, really good as usual but the Ad before it annoyed me and I am sick of Ads so I won't be watching another vid if I have to see an Ad before every other vid's.

I detest Ads, TV sucks because of it and even pay TV that I paid money for to avoid Ads, crept in.

I still flagged it cos you do a really good job but the Ad has spoiled it.

edit on 21/1/2012 by Thurisaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz

So he did a good job, but you don't want him to get paid? Odd that.

The ads that play during videos provide the revenue to deliver the videos (it takes a great deal of expensive bandwidth to deliver) and also to pay the people who create these videos. As has been stated previously, multiple times, we share the video revenue with all our video partners... of which Brian is one.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

what about people willing to pay money not to see advertising ?

I would, just like I did with pay tv.

and I bet you would get more money from 'no advertising'... true. Set up a No Ad on Pay Pal, I will put in a hundred bucks right away.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

Oh yay, another thread of mine got a mention on the recap show, lol. Bri, you have a tweet.

Interesting show and you guys gave a pretty good overview of what Operation Blackjack is as well I think. Personally though, I'm still pretty skeptical something like that will happen but I wouldn't say It's completely out of the question to suggest it's possible, even if only vaguely. I mean I don't think many people on this site have any doubt at all that a government would do just about anything to ensure It's long term survival.. And something like Operation Northwoods in particular tell's us that false flag events causing death to innocent people would at the very least be seriously considered.

But yeah, all in all I'm skeptical something like this will happen still and I think other people should be too but It's interesting and definitely not something that should just be dismissed because I guess you just never know what can happen really thus why I thought the thread was worth posting.

Anyway, thanks for the special report, It was good and I enjoyed listening. This story, whether truth or fiction, can at least be explained a lot easier when presented in video form like this as opposed to simply writing up a thread.
edit on 21-1-2012 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

I don't mind the ads, or the producers and hosts having a means to get paid... In fact that is how it should be... BUT is there any way to get other ads? the same McDonald's ad running at the beginning every time gets a bit annoying. Sitting through the same commercial every-time to get to the video isn't fun, and this is from someone who appreciates these videos on ATS a great deal... I am only suggesting that having alternate ads would make this a lot easier to get through.

As for the content of this Recap... In my opinion...

Fiction is nice, until people believe there is some truth in it.

There were many bad things that could have happened in 2011, particularly in June, none did, no mystery there as far as I am concerned... In my opinion... 2012 apart from the hype, hoaxes, paranoia and fear could be far more dangerous than any fictional predictions seen yet.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

Another excellent job Brian.
Rising is a major contributor and always serves up the facts in great research and detail. Go ATS.

Post Script

What advertising ? You mean the DJ ? SSSiiihh. Come on .
edit on 21-1-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz
great vid, really good as usual but the Ad before it annoyed me and I am sick of Ads so I won't be watching another vid if I have to see an Ad before every other vid's.

I detest Ads, TV sucks because of it and even pay TV that I paid money for to avoid Ads, crept in.

Seriously.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
The new awesome Incredible video player... Not viewable from my Droid Incredible2 mobile device :^( Any chance I can find this on YouTube?? Anyway, I will definitely check out the links to these threads, and will find much enjoyment in doing so. For that, I thank all involved! :^D I also thank you for creating the video, for the fact that others have been able to enjoy it, and that brings a smile to my heart

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Bryan I found you to be very professional and the video well done, i like ATS better with you discussing current topics

Blackjack is very suspiscous.. and its because of that 1 statement of a nuclear hail storm and osamas strange death..

the whole death of osama was just strange.. and because of those two things i am now unfortunately 100% sure there will be an "event" that and something WILL happen..people need to head the warnings! this is very scarey and i just cant shake off the bizr death of osama and the scary statements from the feds about a mention of nuclear retaliation, i am going to be watching keenly on the olympics dont forget to watch augest and september as well for events, august 3rd or sept 9 could be potential dates

i also want to mention that another scarey synchronism with op blackjack was the strangely bizare nuclear and surveilance centered episode from the simspons called surveil with love..

the wiki page shows guess who.. the royalty of london as the image for the episode on wiki.. huh.. strange.
the copyright for the telegraphs op black jack site expires in 2012 if that means anything
also the episode presents springfield following london in surveillance and really there is a buch of egland/london in that episode a bit much too be normal..

the clock fall next to homer
kinda reminds me of the clocktower in london that explodes in the v for vendetta movie
if you turn the picture upside down you get the numbers..
9-1-1-0-1 (adding to the number 12) or year 2012
youc an also get the number 21 by adding 9-11-1 (the 11 as 11 not 1-1)
the 10 represents 1 as the 0 is not counted in numerology

so an event could be on 21 2012,or that could just be some connection to the summer solstice that day

just want to mention astrologically june is a tough month in 2012, and also there is a rare venus crossing on 6 6 12

a even more bizarre connections is that the combined distasters card in the lluminati card game have
the olympic rings and the clock tower falling and it states that there may be more 2 disasters happening simultaneously in the card, in the surveil with love episode i think i remember a mention of a nuke on a train or something,

any way there are too many clocks and london in these shows/flms/comics too not be odd, and its also odd that the telegraph is a london newspaper (so basicly simpons,telegraph, v for vendetta and illuminati cardgame all same london..and clocks)

retaliation statement by al qeuda is not a bit unusual for anybody? especially with the actual publicized events of killing osama? i hope that this is just a bunch of paranoia...

edit on 22-1-2012 by CENSORED because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
so op blackjack could be refring to 21 2012
as the blackjack winning number, the summer june 21 solstice is also exactly opposite away cosmologically from the december 21 soltice
so it perhaps something happens in the summer and completion is in the winter, just some thought as i found it interesting.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

Any chance I can find this on YouTube??

....Only uploaded there a few hours ago it seems.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Jericho is streaming on Netflix if you want to watch the American version of the BlackJack story. It was a pretty good series and is worth the watch.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Hi, I'm new here, and I just heard about this 'operation black jack' briefly mentioned on the coast to coast program a few nights ago. Yesterday I spent all day reading through most of the threads on ATS regarding the subject, especially the thread about the codes and postings in 2009, so I have read through as many posts as I think I reasonably can.

I find this whole thing at a rather high bizarre factor.

It seems a lot of people are burned out on this subject, but I just wanted to possibly add something. I haven't seen it posted on any of the threads I've read so far.

The first thing, and I apologize in advance if someone has already pointed this out-- I must have missed it, but I have watched the slide show rather carefully and read many people's close examination of it and the website 'www.jackblack12.info' which no longer exists.

From what I have read, although people were making predictions of the year based on mostly the time clocks that I never saw because I never accessed that website, but from what I understand, and seen, a year was never actually said in the slide show.

I just wanted to point out something, possibly so obvious, maybe no one saw it.

The name of the website was www.jackblack12.info

What did the 12 stand for? Could it possibly have been the year all this was supposed to go down?

I noticed that black jack is reversed and if you reverse 12 you get 21, which is of course is black jack.

Also, if the first bomb detonates at 8:03 AM London on 6-22, that would still make it 6-21 in Hawaii and Alaska (I think) wouldn't it? I haven't checked the time clock on that, but I believe I am -8 hours from GWT, and that would make it just after midnight here on 6-22 and it would be 3 hours earlier in Hawaii or 9:03 PM 6-21 which is black-jack.

Quickly, I found a guy who says that he saw a series of numbers on a slide which shows the snake-teardrop logo on the side of a white van, and determined it was coordinates.

In previous threads, I read at least one time where coordinates were discovered in the hex or binary codes or bar codes here on this site.

He says, from Google-Earth, the coordinates are a parking lot in Toronto for the natural gas company (I think) where they park all of their own white vans, and right across the street is a building known in Toronto as the raindrop or teardrop building because of its shape. He lives in Toronto, so he put up some interesting pictures, I thought it was worth the read.

Here is the link. I thought it was interesting:

[link edited out] Sorry, I just read I'm not supposed to post links to other forums that include video content on this thread.

Just Google 'Clyde Lewis Project Blackjack' the first link should be it. It's called 'Project Blackjack a Push From an Invisible Hand'

A couple of other things. Is it a coincidence, or another case of real life imitating fiction, but this slide show was posted in 2009, and in 2011 the current administration allegedly assassinated Asama Bin Laden; the code name of the first phase of the operation was 'OPERATION BLACK JACK'

If this was a hoax, how could the poster have known that there would be 2 years later a real top secret operation named 'Operation Black-Jack' ??

I certainly do not believe they assassinated Bin Laden. Why would they deliberately drop his body into the water and conveniently get rid of the only evidence that could independently confirm it was true.

According to Alex Jones, people in the Bush Administration announced something like 5 different times that Bin Laden according to U.S. and British intel had died of natural causes, a long time ago. At the time of the 9-11 attacks, I think he was in a Riad Hospital, on Kidney dialysis, and his doctors were giving him 6 months to live.

Last year when this happened, my guts told me something is happening, this is a lie, but I didn't know what it was all about, but now, reading this Operation Black Jack thing, some things are starting to make some frightening sense?

2 years ago about I think, I was quite startled to realize that our state department was saying that they believed Al Qaeda had planted suit-case nukes all over the U.S.??? This was shocking, and that they threatened to detonate them if Bin Laden was ever captured or killed by the west?

If Bin Laden died of natural causes as the Bush Administration announced multiple times, a decade ago, why would El Qaeda threaten us if anything ever happened to him, if they knew he was already dead and had died of natural causes?

This makes me to realize that the fake assassination of Bin Laden and the fake reports of suit case nukes hidden in the U.S. and other Western countries and of retaliation, sounds like a false flag, and a perfectly reasonable and believable explanation.

I am not saying I believe this is going to happen, actually I give the odds 1:100 chance. But, for such a serious event a 1% chance, is kind of frightening. I will be a little nervous until after June 22nd of this year.

Thanks for reading, hope it wasn't too long or drawn out.

By the way, I did watch the YouTube video posted at the start of the thread and I also thought the video was very well done.

Rebel Five

edit on 11-6-2012 by rebelv because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join