It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women Are Soul Portals

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
As strange as this may sound at first,it makes a lot of sense,it actually makes perfect sense,if you believe we have souls and i believe we do have souls and they are immortal...

Only our bodies are male and female,our souls are neither,they are something more.They are the invisible forces of life that live forever and they animate temporary bodies again and again...

Of course i understand that it takes a man and a woman to make a baby,but its a woman who carries the fertilized egg that becomes an embryo,its her body that nurtures the developing fetus within, which slowly grows into a baby that only she can give birth to and it is a living miracle,a child who i believe,has an eternal soul...

I believe in reincarnation and i have many conscious memories and many dream scenes of past lives that i know i have lived before and i believe that we have all lived before and we all will live again...

When we die,our souls are released from their material shrouds and they ascend into astral realms to await another embryo to inhabit,to be reborn,to live again and i believe that at some point along the way during a womans pregnancy,her fetus,her unborn baby attains a soul,the soul of someone that has recently died...

And so i believe that through women and only through women are souls able to enter into and experience this material reality and so women are soul portals...
edit on 20-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

In your post you said you knew that these scenes are of past lives. I really don't want to come across as an ass and I apologies if I do. How do you know? Is it an internal feeling telling you this. I am quit fascinated with supposed past lives.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I agree that we are soul and the body is temporary, blocula, but the math gets rather fuzzy in your scenario. Minus an explanation for that, reincarnation sounds good but doesn't--at this point in time--add up.

Do the math.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Meh: heaven and hell wrapped up in heels and nail polish... "I'LL buy that for a dollar!" .

think we've all been there....."psycho hose beast"(s)!Some learn our lessons fast(I can spot "crazy:" across the room!).

edit on 20-1-2012 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by AaronWilson

To explain my memories and my dream scenes of past lives in the vivid details that i recall them would take too long and too many words...Rest assured,we have lived before and we will live again and i will briefly describe some of my past lives...

I was in an old ship sailing to the new world,i was in the hull with other people and we were dressed in 1600's clothing,there were animals there as well and lots of hay,a pregnant woman with a fever was across from me and the ship was rocking back and forth,up and down with the ocean waves...

I entered an old 1800's victorian mansion one night and i walked up a flight of wooden stairs lit by candles and i came to a closed door that i opened and inside were two women and they knew me,they knew my name,they were expecting me,one was my sister and one was my wife from that past life,we were dressed in white clothing from that time period and then i walked over to an open window as lightning flashed across the sky...

I was a german soldier in either ww-1 or ww-2 and i was with other soldiers,we were all talking fluent german and i dont know how to speak german,we were all inside an underground bunker that had a firing slit above ground that i was looking out through and i could see a small clearing and trees with autumn colored leaves,then suddenly we were bombarded by massive artillery explosions which came closer and closer and then,all went black...

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
But there are more than twice as many people being born than there are dying.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

The human population is growing,so as well the amount of souls in this world are also multiplying and i think that "originally" our souls may be coming from "somewhere else",but only through the female,into and out through a womans body,the only way souls are able to enter within this material reality and once here,only through women are they,we,able to be born again and again...

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
reply to post by blocula

I agree that we are soul and the body is temporary, blocula, but the math gets rather fuzzy in your scenario. Minus an explanation for that, reincarnation sounds good but doesn't--at this point in time--add up.

Do the math.

I also believe in reincarnation and have had "memories" of my past lives. Not all of them being human. I have memories of being a whale and a big cat. I'm sure my cats are are housing my relatives, and trust me, they live a good life. Some of the happiest people I know are animals.

When my father died, I swear his soul grew so large it embraced a mountain, he may still be hugging that rock!

the way I resolve the math problem is to compare reincarnation to the ocean. We are but an individual drop of "water" that will be reclaimed and recycled, as rain, a lake, a gutter stream, its all water. Same with the soul.

Anyway, just my 2cents.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by The GUT

The human population is growing,so as well the amount of souls in this world are also multiplying and i think that "originally" our souls may be coming from "somewhere else",but only through the female,into and out through a womans body is the only way souls able to enter within this material reality and once here,only through women are they,we,able to be born again and again...

you just keep adding to this theory as you go on, it's starting to sound like a pretty cool sci-fi movie.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

What you have said is worth a lot more than two cents and thanx for sharing,what you had to say is priceless...

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Here is something I thought of, when we are born we go through the birth canal/tunnel into the light, and when we die people describe going through a tunnel into a bright light greeted by their friends and family who have passed,

what if, immediately after we die our soul enters another , and the light we see is really us being immediately reborn.

edit on 113131p://bFriday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
The soul is your MIND, WILL and EMOTIONS. When a person dies, so does the soul. The only thing that moves onto the next dimension, of life...is the spirit. Man is a spirit being, with a soul, wrapped in flesh. Our bodies are nothing more than earth suits. This is why, evil spirits and demons, can't roam the earth, without a body.

Most people think evil spirits are what is portrayed in movies; but, some evil spirits are the likes of: anger, bitterness, resentment, hate, and dare i say it: adultery, fornication and homosexuality. And the fruit of the Holy Spirit is: love, peace, gentleness, joy, patience, faithfulness, goodness, kindness and self-control.

You should also know, that the soul and the spirit are CONSTANTLY fighting each other. Or, to illustrate it better, it's like the little skit, hollywood does, in decision making; with the devil on one shoulder, and the angel on the other. Soul vs. Spirit. Good vs. Evil. Right vs. Wrong.

God gave man a soul...when HE gave Adam a choice. What? Did you think God was a "dictator"?

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by blocula

Here is something I thought of, when we are born we go through the birth canal/tunnel into the light, and when we die people describe going through a tunnel into a bright light greeted by their friends and family who have passed,

what if, immediately after we die our soul enters another , and the light we see is really us being immediately reborn.

edit on 113131p://bFriday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)
I have thought for a long time that the tunnel of light that people see when they die,when they are near death,is literally their memory of passing through their mothers birth canal,head first and seeing the light of the hospital delivery room getting closer and brighter and maybe those that were near death and saw the light,but then were revived, are the babies who are still born?...The trauma of dying brings to the surface from out of our subconscious,the remembrance of our very first memory,of being born,of seeing the tunnel of light... Is that something like what you meant?

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Not this again.

Women = Men
not
Women > Men

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Most people are likely to blindly follow the light when they die. Just because it feels right doesn't mean it's the right option. You can count me out of the light following brigade. It doesn't sit well with me at all.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
You would think given my track record on logic that I would not believe in an afterlife....I believe in something although it is nothing like what is in any religious text and I don't think people can understand it until they pass...but I will tell you why I believe this.

I have seen some things both personally and in my OTHER JOB capacity that has led me to believe that there is more going on than we know.

As far as what I saw in my sometimes job...certain people of remarkable skills and abilities were brought in for a form of asymmetrical warfare that just spooked the Hell out of me. I can not go into it but they were SPOT ON.

In my ordinary life I saw a Hand go through a set of old metal window blinds and pull back out. I thought it was someone outside the house as my family was having a picnic and my Uncle was a jokester...It scared the $#!% out of me! I pulled up the old metal blinds to yell at him and found out the window was shut and locked from the inside! Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

As far as what I saw in my sometimes job...certain people of remarkable skills and abilities were brought in for a form of asymmetrical warfare that just spooked the Hell out of me. I can not go into it but they were SPOT ON.

What does this mean "they were SPOT ON?" Do you mean that they were "spot on" as far as some sort of definition, like schitzophrenia, or "spot on" in their assesment of their own internal struggle?

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by windword

windword: Beautiful story about your father, and I enjoy your posts regardless of any differences in our philosophy.

stormdancer: I'm not ready to buy it at this point, but that is a rather BRILLIANT hypothesis and, btw,you are contributor that often catches my attention as well. I'll run the concept through my pea brain tonight.

nuttin4you:

God gave man a soul...when HE gave Adam a choice. What? Did you think God was a "dictator"?

EXACTLY!

blocula: You is craaaaazy, but lovable...and not minus an intriguing intellect.

edit on 21-1-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by windword

reply to post by SplitInfinity

What does this mean "they were SPOT ON?" Do you mean that they were "spot on" as far as some sort of definition, like schitzophrenia, or "spot on" in their assesment of their own internal struggle?

I actually replied to you a short time ago but this was removed. I have not heard from ATS so it must be my asociates. Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by tw0330
Not this again.

Women = Men
not
Women > Men
Women and men make babies...

Women and men dont make souls...

The soul enters within the growing embryo inside a womans body...

Without women,there would be no babies born...

Without women,no souls would be able to enter into this material world...

Woman are soul portals...Imo...
edit on 21-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join