It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Bluebeam and predictions for 2012

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by derickonfire

There are 3D displays. They involve spinning rectangular screens. They involve using eyeware. They involve systems that draw on the retina. They involve all sorts of interesting ideas, but you can't project light and have an image appear on nothing.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
This series ties the chemtrail theory in with Project Bluebook. Really well done OMO.

edit on 13-6-2012 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by derickonfire

There are 3D displays. They involve spinning rectangular screens. They involve using eyeware. They involve systems that draw on the retina. They involve all sorts of interesting ideas, but you can't project light and have an image appear on nothing.

Ahh, makes sense.

Though, I really don't put it past our gov to have true 'Bluebeam' technology.. really, not everything as is it seems and things are being hidden from us. Technology and news all over.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Thanks for the explanation, i forgot about the particles in the air i was just thinking clouds and made a over sight.

But yea to my first post i wasn't trying to conect the Phoenix lights to the testing they did on holographic technology in Maryland, to be honest i would think that Arizona would be way to far for them to beam some type of projection of lights all the way to Arizona especially in the 1990's, i only referred to the Phoenix lights to pin point the day the holographic technology was being worked on and it was the same day.

Good thread tho wmd_2008 showed a couple of different ways that things could be used to pull the wool over the eyes of the unsuspecting from augmented reality to the way the life size dragon was implemented, seems there's more ways to distill ones perception then just a pure hologram.

edit on 13-6-2012 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by derickonfire
For what it's worth:

about 5 years ago I worked next to a security guard, he shared a story with me about one of his past jobs working for Hewlett-Packard as head of security - 10 years or so before we met. He said they had already developed holographic technology, and other stuff he didn't mention.

So about 15 years ago, at least they were working on it already.

People have been working on holograms for a lot longer than that, but what people claim can be done is still a long way off.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join