It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Bluebeam and predictions for 2012

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
The last couple Ancient Aliens have been about the Mayans prediction that their sky/space Gods will come back at the end of this year 2012. Supposedly, it also says they will battle the evil sky Gods to help mankind. I have always wondered why TPTB would allow this show if they really wanted to keep aliens hidden from the people. This summer the movie Prometheus comes out and it puts forth the Ancient Astronaut theory that mankind was created by aliens with advanced technology. Now check this out, the production company for the Ancient Aliens tv show is named Prometheus. Now factor in Project Bluebeam and it all starts to make sense. This would be a great way to deceive people into believing a one world religion. Just a thought.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

I thought this was pretty impressive in Japan due to the sheer size of it

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Funny I was in Desert Shield there in September and I never saw that.Where were they?

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWolf1976

The last couple Ancient Aliens have been about the Mayans prediction that their sky/space Gods will come back at the end of this year 2012. Supposedly, it also says they will battle the evil sky Gods to help mankind.

According to Johan Normark
haecceities.wordpress.com...

In conclusion Gronemeyer and MacLeod suggests that il ye:n Bolon Yokte’ ta chak joyaj should be understood as “‘the seeing of the insignia/adornments of the god’ in a public display of office-taking, wherein the office is itself signaled by the attire and accessories of the god” (p 37).

Another Mayan scholar says in the comments

As such, the 2012 reference on Tortuguero Monument 6 fades in importance and we needn’t strain our eyes and minds to make sense of a passage that probably had localized meaning to the Maya of Tortuguero Monument 6 but may not have meant much to other lowland Maya, and certainly not to humanity in general.

The claims made in the Ancient Aliens show seem to be their typical hogwash.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
They do have the technology, which does make this whole Project Blue Beam concept somewhat unsettling.

The only thing we can really do is just keep spreading the word. On forums; on YouTube videos such as the one I posted; anywhere. Spread the word as far as possible. That way if this really did happen, a good portion of people would know that it's a contrived image and would tell everyone else that it's fake, and those people would tell everyone else and so on. Pretty soon everybody would be questioning it.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

Remember that the image is being projected onto an object. You can't project an image into plain old air. There has to be some "screen" in place to make the projection work.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Hi There,
Not saying this is in any way related but its worth a look when discussing the idea of laser projections during the 2012 olympics. These lasers have been installed as part of Weymouth in dorset's preparations to the 2012 games
- the sailing events are been held in Weymouth and Portland

edit on 11/6/12 by urbanfox because: fixing video link

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

I would just like to reply by saying that Chem trails may be creating a reflective layer within the sky in order to use current holo-tech. Just a thought...

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by boot2theface

Just one question here. If this technology was available say in 2001, why couldn't it have been used to perpetrate the events of 911 as the ultimate test to see if it could fool the world?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bilk22

Just one question here. If this technology was available say in 2001, why couldn't it have been used to perpetrate the events of 911 as the ultimate test to see if it could fool the world?

There were reports i read some where that back during the the mid to late 90's when strange lights were seen in the sky in Arizona known as the Phoenix Lights the Military was reportedly working on holographic technology at a Maryland Military base while the two may not be related it does show that the Military Industrial complex has been interested in holographic technology for awhile now.

As to your question in terms of why they wouldn't haved used this tech back in 2001 i would venture to guess that it had too many flaws with it back then i'm sure now it's much more perfected.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Wouldn't other lights also reflect off of chemtrails? What about city lights or even daylight? Wouldn't it be noticed that the sun is dimmed by a reflective layer. It would be noticed by astronomers and I don't think such a thing has been mentioned.

I do not believe in chemtrails. It makes no sense at all.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by King Seesar

So you think that an unsubstantiated report is evidence for something that might not have happened? Not sure I understand where you think this is all going.

The Phoenix lights were due to multiple events: dropped flares and passing airplanes. The latter were clearly observed by someone with a telescope.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Not to hijack this thread, but it's probably reasonable to believe that this technology was perfected at least 10 years ago if it's now being released to the public.

Originally posted by King Seesar

Originally posted by Bilk22

There were reports i read some where that back during the the mid to late 90's when strange lights were seen in the sky in Arizona known as the Phoenix Lights the Military was reportedly working on holographic technology at a Maryland Military base while the two may not be related it does show that the Military Industrial complex has been interested in holographic technology for awhile now.

As to your question in terms of why they wouldn't haved used this tech back in 2001 i would venture to guess that it had too many flaws with it back then i'm sure now it's much more perfected.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

No i'm just saying that there were reports of holographic technology testing back in the mid to late 90's and one of those day was coincidentally the same days the Phoenix lights happened yes it's true the report was that the testing happened in Maryland not Arizona and i'm not saying they were or were not related, i was just establishing that yes holographic technology testing was happening by the Military before 911 to answer Bilk22's question.

But i think in 2001 the tech was not perfected so if they (the Military–industrial complex) were going to run some type of Psy-op using this technology it would be at a later date and yes they have done test runs with holographic technology, like autowrench said earlier in this thread and that is his friends in the Gulf war saw a hundred foot image of Jesus but it was flickering off and on to which my point of the technology having flaws at various stages comes in, that was the point i was making.

edit on 13-6-2012 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan
They do have the technology, which does make this whole Project Blue Beam concept somewhat unsettling.

The only thing we can really do is just keep spreading the word. On forums; on YouTube videos such as the one I posted; anywhere. Spread the word as far as possible. That way if this really did happen, a good portion of people would know that it's a contrived image and would tell everyone else that it's fake, and those people would tell everyone else and so on. Pretty soon everybody would be questioning it.

Funny holograms seem to be done in the DARK

Maybe if instead of watching youtube videos you did a search for text you may have stumbled across this.

100 feet of Musion holographic foil assembled in the San Diego Convention Center allowed AV Concepts to create a life size dragon hologram to interact with live performers.

The same system was used for the Tupac Hologram and although these things look 3d the are projected onto a 2d surface so they are not TRUE holograms.

Look here for more info

www.eyeliner3d.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

I'm sure the tech was coming along nicely ten years ago but flicker problems and the fact that when the image would hit a surface you could see a silhouette of what the image was being projected out of would be to dangerous for TPTB to run a Psy-op on such a large scale like 911 on smaller scales sure but not one that big.

Just my two cents anyway....

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by Xaphan

Remember that the image is being projected onto an object. You can't project an image into plain old air. There has to be some "screen" in place to make the projection work.

That is not necessarily true to a certin extent, think of a spot light when a new store or restaurant opens up they beam a circuler white image in the sky if they wanted to they could make that white circle look like a halo smiley face or what ever, as a mater of fact i'v seen one that looked like a halo a white circle with a hole in it.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
For what it's worth:

about 5 years ago I worked next to a security guard, he shared a story with me about one of his past jobs working for Hewlett-Packard as head of security - 10 years or so before we met. He said they had already developed holographic technology, and other stuff he didn't mention.

So about 15 years ago, at least they were working on it already.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
I dont think you can have a debate/discussion on Bluebeam without mentioning Serge Monast. IMO he nailed it on the head. There are some good videos of holographic examples in this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

respects to you.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by King Seesar

That is not necessarily true to a certin extent, think of a spot light when a new store or restaurant opens up they beam a circuler white image in the sky if they wanted to they could make that white circle look like a halo smiley face or what ever, as a mater of fact i'v seen one that looked like a halo a white circle with a hole in it.

It is necessarily true. A beam projected into the sky is seen because the particles in the air scatter the light allowing the beam to be seen. The particles are the screen. If you see a white circle in the sky it is because the beam illuminates clouds. There has to be a "screen".

PS Thanks for the previous explanation about your thoughts on MD and AZ.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join