It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Bluebeam and predictions for 2012

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I know there is probably many threads already based on this but they are also probably buried too deeply to be of any use now. I just want to discuss the possibility of this occurring and hear what others here think as PBB isn't really discussed as much here at ATS as It should be.

I did not upload these videos to youtube. They're just the best ones I could find.
edit on 20-1-2012 by boot2theface because: Grammar

Project Bluebeam by Serge Monast
edit on 20-1-2012 by boot2theface because: added link

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by boot2theface

Very good post, everything in this documentary is all quite possible, as far as Blue Beam its self i don't know about now but back around 2005-06 there were flaws with the technology in terms of giving its self away, for instance if lets say they beamed a angle in the sky if it wasen't a clear night out and a cloud got in the way of the hologram then the light coming out of the technology lets say if the holographic angle was being beamed out of a projector that was square then you would see a square silhouette on the cloud that covered up the image, in 2012 i'm sure it's more advanced but there might still be some tells.

As far as what there going to use it for i think you hit the nail on the head, psi/black-op type illegal stuff and the two most powerful things they could use it for is a fake alien landing or a religious experience but the more people get the word out the harder it will be for them to fool the masses so they might take this tech into another direction, people should be aware of all circumstances.

As far as the "voice of god" technology aka direct energy weapons it's no secret they have been working on them for a long while, i'v posted a video of Donald Rumsfeld a ton of times on here admiting they were working on this and sure they have experimented on people with this type of weapon i think the increase of what people call TI's (targeted individuals) is proof of this.
edit on 21-1-2012 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by King Seesar

Thanks for the interest! Although this thread is on it's way to dead land I thought I would keep posting here for ppl to find.

As for you doubting the believability of the holograms; I think this video demonstrates what is currently available for the public to see, and It was made like two years ago...

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Dating back to 2008 there's some detail in this article that's relevant to the Bluebeam stuff...

www.wariscrime.com...

It seemed a bit far-fetched when I first read of Bluebeam a few years ago, but further reading on mind-control weapons, the possibility of barium being introduced to the atomosphere in chem-trails to act as a screen for holographic projections, & the increased media attention paid to UFO's, it seems less science fiction and more plausible.

I'm not saying I definately believe it's on the cards, but I wouldn't dismiss the possibility either.

Would the number of people across internet forums who are aware of the Bluebeam claims have any deterant effect?

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I'm a firm believer in Project Blue Beam.

Seeing as the majority of those in power are liars who would scam their mothers, I have no doubt that they would be willing to use technology to trick the masses into submission.

I fear that in the very near future, your senses will have a difficult time determining what's real and what's not.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Toffeeapple

If enough people know about the ability of the govt. to use tech like this, then they will at least be skeptical if they start hearing voices in their head or see large scale alien invasions on the television. I believe that tptb would try it on tv first so that they could get the angles on the holograms just right along with other believability factors. It really would only take the MSM backing this as fact though and the uninformed public would instantly believe it.
edit on 21-1-2012 by boot2theface because: spelling

edit on 21-1-2012 by boot2theface because: clarity

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by boot2theface

I believe that tptb would try it on tv first so that they could get the angles on the holograms just right along with other believability factors.

They're way ahead of you. They've been working on perfecting images and sounds for awhile now. Just like when the Olympics were in China and they had to synchronize the forework images with the sounds.
gadgets.boingboing.net...

The fakery was unearthed by a local Chinese newspaper, The Beijing Times, which revealed that a 55-second sequence was created by a visual effects team, which included a series of giant footsteps made by fireworks.

Confusingly, this actually took place in the real ceremony, but the organisers felt that the sequence of 28 footprints would not be accurately captured live, so they faked it.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Just a couple more videos showcasing holographic tech.

edit on 21-1-2012 by boot2theface because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by boot2theface
reply to post by King Seesar

Thanks for the interest! Although this thread is on it's way to dead land I thought I would keep posting here for ppl to find.

As for you doubting the believability of the holograms; I think this video demonstrates what is currently available for the public to see, and It was made like two years ago...

Did YOU even watch the video you linked to, he says in the first few seconds AUGMENTED REALITY look it up its not holograms

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
I'm a firm believer in Project Blue Beam.

Seeing as the majority of those in power are liars who would scam their mothers, I have no doubt that they would be willing to use technology to trick the masses into submission.

I fear that in the very near future, your senses will have a difficult time determining what's real and what's not.

My opinion is that Project Blue Beam is a Red Herring! The rumors of Project Blue Beam maybe the TPTB's way of getting people to not believe what they are seeing, when in fact it is all real. The thing is if E.T's were to come to earth and make their presence known, then the jig is up for the TPTB's control paradigm. I think what scares TPTB the most is us knowing what they know, cause the truth really would set us free.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Project Bluebeam and predictions for 2012

Just a note:

If one day I look into the sky and see Jesus Christ or Mohammed or some other deity holding station high above... there will be a moment of question that defines my ultimate response.

Most people who hold their faith true, also feel certain that when the time comes when our personal god or gods come before us, we will know in our hearts. If there is a shadow of a doubt, then we may question whether something like Blue Beam is being applied.

Again... and speaking for myself, my faith is in my heart. I feel my connection to it in ways that you just don't get from dissecting a frog or digging up a fossil. Both can be very moving... but that which transcends our physical existence will also speak to us from there as well.

Our faith is never as strong as when we question it through ourselves.
edit on 22-1-2012 by redoubt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

I'm sorry I didn't realize there was such a strict definition of hologram

Augmented reality is the same no matter how it is achieved. it is still augmenting perception.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by boot2theface
reply to post by wmd_2008

I'm sorry I didn't realize there was such a strict definition of hologram

Augmented reality is the same no matter how it is achieved. it is still augmenting perception.

Sorry but a HOLOGRAM is not the same as augmented reality, that uses a compuer to add a none existing object real time into a scene, a hologram is a 3d representation of an object if fact here is a video a augmented reality courtesy of a Sony PS3. Look at his nice big sword, mallet etc etc!

edit on 23-1-2012 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-1-2012 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Both you guys boot2theface and wmd_2008 bring up good points and i'm glad the finer points of this topic are being discussed, like i said in terms of project blue beam i only know of some of its tech offerings from around 2005-06 and there were flaws with the technology, in terms of being able to tell certin aspects were flawed.

However wmd_2008 got me thinking if project blue beam can't be perfected in the way TPTB want then there going to try different forms of illusion to get there deception across if they chose to follow down that path and augmented reality could be one of these.

If done correctly augmented reality might mask more tells of it being technology then a hologram from project blue beam, in any case this should be brought up as to the point we are not deceived.

edit on 24-1-2012 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Not trying to be mean, but most "believers" will go nuts over just lights in the sky, no shapes, no nothing else, just lights....so really it will not have to be too elaborate to fool those that want to believe. Make it just a tad more realistic and they will be able to pull this off easily.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

I am too, sadly. Had two friends who were with the First Marines in the Gulf War. Both told me they had seen a 90-100 foot tall "Jesus" in the Iraqi night sky on two occasions. They reported that the image flickered, and went in and out, but this sounds like Blue Beam holographic technology to me.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Wow! No kidding. Thanks for adding that because this is the first time I have heard about military personnel reportedly seeing anything of this magnitude.

The fact that it flickered is obviously a glitch they need to work out before "they" go live.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Originally posted by Afterthought

I believe that time is already here! I NEVER believe anything I see or hear anymore, too much possibility it is fake.

edit on 1/24/12 by jennybee35 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by jennybee35

I agree and feel that confusion is one of the main objectives.
As long as people are confused, they will be easier to lead in the wrong direction.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Thanks for bringing this up Autowrench. It is incredibly interesting to hear possible military reports of these kinds of things. If It was a Jesus image there is not much doubt about what they would use it for...

Keep up the awesome responses guys! This is a discussion that needs to be had. Call it augmented reality or holograms or holographs If we cannot know what is real and what is fake, we cannot know fully how to react...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join