It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Roman Catholicism, Islam, Paganism, the Masons, Knights Templars and Jesuits have in common.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I ask you to refrain from posting comments until you have watched the video in its entirety

Sorry, the video is an hour and thirty five minutes long.
My guess is it is more of your racist hatred against Muslims and how they all have to be killed because they are born evil while somehow you were born good.

No hatred here anti-christ, i'm just pointing out what i found and thought others might find it interesting.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by sacgamer25

I will post this again, because it is the truth. All who have love have the son.

Truth eh? Wicked people love too, they just do not love Jesus or accept him, but are lovers of themselves and their own. Do they have Jesus too? Do you even realize what youre preaching is anti-christ?

You seek to turn Jesus into the greek god Eros the god of love. You totally ignore everything in the new testament in regards to keeping his commands because we love him. He had more commands then just loving your enemies and neighbors. Worship other gods and not the LORD our God then you will pay the price because that is breaking the first of Christ's commands and first and greatest.

Non-believers cannot have Christ in them because they do not love him and submit themselves to him and make him their King. Christ is their enemy from the start because they are of their father the devil and are want to do his ways and not Christ's. Do they have the Holy Spirit in them? No? Because theyre not his!

By your interpretation everyone goes to heaven and no one ends up in Gehenna shut off from God's glory. This is universalism. Only one way to the Father and thats through Jesus. Muhammad can't get you to him, Shiva can't, nor Vishnu, nor Buddha or the Anunnaki, nor the gods of the north, east, west, and southern winds. By you saying all who have love have Christ in them but they worship other things than the LORD and his Son that makes you anti-christ.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Galatians 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

You do not understand what you are saying, nor do you understand ths passage. We are all one in Christ Jesus. And I am not teaching Universalism. I did not say all are born with love, nor do I assume all are born with love will follow the will of the father, to love your neighbor as yourself. You are rejecting Chris now for the same reason the Jews were rejecting him 2000 years ago.

Do not make the same mistake simply because what I say is different than what you were taught. What i say leads you to pour out love on the unbelievers who prove that they love, proving they have Christ. What you say is causing judgment and hate.

God will judge all based on what they say or do, and you do not love your neighbor, what you do is condemn them to hell.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

No, no, no. That doesn't say that all people are one in Christ. It says all people who are in Christ are one. The important thing is to be in Christ.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Well, back it up to where Christianity started. What about Jews 2,000 years ago.

I didn't get what you were saying? Could you elaborate? what do the jews 2000 years ago have to do with this?

They didn't grow up learning about Jesus. And Christianity exploded in first century Jerusalem. What about those folks?

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Luke 10:25-37 New International Version (NIV)

The Parable of the Good Samaritan

25 On one occasion an expert in the law stood up to test Jesus. “Teacher,” he asked, “what must I do to inherit eternal life?”

26 “What is written in the Law?” he replied. “How do you read it?”

27 He answered, “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind’ [a] ; and, ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’

28 “You have answered correctly,” Jesus replied. “Do this and you will live.”

29 But he wanted to justify himself, so he asked Jesus, “And who is my neighbor?”

30 In reply Jesus said: “A man was going down from Jerusalem to Jericho, when he was attacked by robbers. They stripped him of his clothes, beat him and went away, leaving him half dead. 31 A priest happened to be going down the same road, and when he saw the man, he passed by on the other side. 32 So too, a Levite, when he came to the place and saw him, passed by on the other side. 33 But a Samaritan, as he traveled, came where the man was; and when he saw him, he took pity on him. 34 He went to him and bandaged his wounds, pouring on oil and wine. Then he put the man on his own donkey, brought him to an inn and took care of him. 35 The next day he took out two denarii [c] and gave them to the innkeeper. ‘Look after him,’ he said, ‘and when I return, I will reimburse you for any extra expense you may have.’

36 “Which of these three do you think was a neighbor to the man who fell into the hands of robbers?”

37 The expert in the law replied, “The one who had mercy on him.”

Jesus told him, “Go and do likewise.”

I suggest you read this as many times as you need to. You do not understand what you are doing. Jesus says to love your neighbor. The Muslim that shows love is your neighbor, just as the Samaritan was the neighbor to the Jew. Someone's religion does not make them good or evil, their words or actions make them good or evil. Listen to the Holy Spirit it will confirm the message I bring you.

You are right no one should worship false God's or sacrifice food to them. Do you think every Christian that teaches their children to ask Santa Clause for gifts and sacrifices cookies and milk are going to hell?

The reason you shouldn’t do this is because Santa is not real only God can give you good things.

edit on 21-1-2012 by sacgamer25 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by sacgamer25

Galatians 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

You do not understand what you are saying, nor do you understand ths passage. We are all one in Christ Jesus. And I am not teaching Universalism. I did not say all are born with love, nor do I assume all are born with love will follow the will of the father, to love your neighbor as yourself. You are rejecting Chris now for the same reason the Jews were rejecting him 2000 years ago.

Do not make the same mistake simply because what I say is different than what you were taught. What i say leads you to pour out love on the unbelievers who prove that they love, proving they have Christ. What you say is causing judgment and hate.

God will judge all based on what they say or do, and you do not love your neighbor, what you do is condemn them to hell.

Who is the new testament talking to? I am not rejecting Christ, i am telling you that it goes deeper than loving other people. Love alone will not get you through the gate.

Matthew 7: 12-14

12 So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.
13 “Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14 But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

This is the love Christ was talking about.

But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

Few find it. So this renders your "everyone that has love in them has Christ" sermon moot, because under your beliefs, a hindu that loves can get to the Father, a buddhist that loves can get to the Father, a muslim that loves can get to the Father, a witch that loves can get to the Father etc. That is what universalism is. Universalism is the doctrine of "all roads lead to heaven" and that is exactly what youre preaching. Works alone do not get you into heaven. Faith without works is dead.

Ephesians 2:8-9 ESV
For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast.

James 2:26 ESV
For as the body apart from the spirit is dead, so also faith apart from works is dead.

Also, works without faith is dead, for there is nothing you can trade to God for your soul that he could possibly want.

Hebrews 11: 6 But without faith it is impossible to please God.

Romans 7: (4) So that, my brothers, you also were made dead to the Law through the body of Christ, for you to become Another's, to the One raised from the dead, so that we may bear fruit to God. (5) For when we were in the flesh, the passions of sin were working in our members through the Law for the bearing of fruit unto death. (6) But now we have been set free from the Law, having died to that in which we were held, so as for us to serve in newness of spirit, and not in oldness of letter.

Notice the words in Romans 7:4 through the body of Christ, no one else but who? Christ.

1 Corinthians 6: (9) Or do you not know that unjust ones will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be led astray, neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor male prostitutes, nor homosexuals, (10) nor thieves, nor covetous ones, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor plunderers shall inherit the kingdom of God. (11) And some of you were these things, but you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and in the Spirit of our God.

Idolatry is worshipping other gods, yet those people have "love" in them and so by your belief they have Jesus in them. They have Jesus in them and still worship idols and other gods or do not believe period? Do you think the Messiah is lawless? Do you think he permits such acts? You cannot do those things and serve him, or have him in you. The Holy Spirit will not share his temple with demons nor have his temple in the wicked. I'm sorry, this is the way it is.

edit on 21-1-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

No, no, no. That doesn't say that all people are one in Christ. It says all people who are in Christ are one. The important thing is to be in Christ.

No the bible says that all love comes from the father, and anyone who loves proves the Spirit of Christ is in them.

Do you really want to condemn a loving Muslim to hell, just because they did not accept that the love inside them is Christ? Do you really believe that Gandhi went to hell?

Why do you need to believe what you believe, because a Pastor told you to? My first question is why you believe such a disgusting, twisted translation of the bible. Second why would anyone accept it? You are no different than the Muslim; this is why wars are fought. Because Christians are telling Muslims they are going to hell and Muslims tell Christians that they are going to hell.

Can we please stop hating each other? There is no Christian, Muslim, Hindu. There is Christ. Christ is in all who love.

It is important for you to be in Christ, but Christ is in all. And if one follows the Spirit in them they do the will of the father.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Do you think every Christian that teaches their children to ask Santa Clause for gifts and sacrifices cookies and milk are going to hell?

Actually yes, i do because they are. An idol is an idol and being Christ's people we are expressly forbidden of those things. Go read the book of Acts pertaining to the Council of Jerusalem particularly chapters 5 to 12.

Jesus replied, "No one who puts his hand to the plow and looks back is fit for service in the kingdom of God."

Commit yourself to Christ but do those things even for Satan Claus? Thats idol worship and offering food to false gods (notice how St. Nick's powers of omniscience in knowing whose good or bad, awake or asleep? Mocking God right there). Lie to your kids and say Santa claus exists? Thats lieing.

Revelation 21:8 21:8 But for the fearful (cowardly), and all liars, their part 'shall be' in the lake that burneth with fire and brimstone; ...

Satan is all around you and you can't even recognize it for what it is. He is literally imbedded in every part of our society and you better wake up brother, because you're falling for his bullsh*t. Lucifer already controls this world, the only resistence left are the few who truly believe in the Messiah and our time is nearly done. The time of the gentiles is coming to an end.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by jmdewey60

I ask you to refrain from posting comments until you have watched the video in its entirety

Sorry, the video is an hour and thirty five minutes long.
My guess is it is more of your racist hatred against Muslims and how they all have to be killed because they are born evil while somehow you were born good.

No hatred here anti-christ, i'm just pointing out what i found and thought others might find it interesting.
You just called me, anti-christ, after posting this in your OP:

Lucifer conquered the world . . .
while you proclaim Lucifer, King.
I think you may want to reevaluate what it means to be anti-christ.
My King is Jesus, Yours is Lucifer, you just said it.
In John, Jesus says, Satan has been judged and I have overcome the world.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

I've been working on a theory, and i do not know why this struck me at all but it was like getting hit by a lightning bolt.

Throughout the new testament we are told that we were chosen to believe, and to be one of his. We were predestined to be with him and believe in him. Could it be there were those that were predestined to not believe?

And you're just now knowing this? For centuries there has been the debate about who is "elect" and who is "damned" right from the get-go.
Predestination

Within Christendom, there is considerable disagreement about God's role in setting ultimate destinies (that is, eternal life or eternal damnation). Christians who follow teachers such as John Calvin generally accept that God alone decides the eternal destinations of each person without regard to man's choices, so that their future actions or beliefs follow according to God's choice (Romans 9:14-16). A contrasting Christian view maintains that God is completely sovereign over all things but that he chose to give each individual self-determining free will through prevenient grace. Classically, this view is called Arminianism, which holds that each person is able to accept or reject God's offer of salvation and hence God allows man's choice to determine salvation (John 3:16-18).

Judaism may accept the possibility that God is atemporal; some forms of Jewish theology teach this virtually as a principle of faith, while other forms of Judaism do not. Jews may use the term omniscience, or preordination as a corollary of omniscience, but normally reject the idea of predestination as being incompatible with the free will and responsibility of moral agents, and it therefore has no place in their religion.

Islam traditionally has strong views of predestination similar to some found in Christianity. In Islam, Allah knows what choices humans are going to make and allows the actualization of the consequences of those choices based on his attributes of justice and mercy. Muslims believe that Allah is literally atemporal, eternal and omniscient.

In philosophy, the relation between foreknowledge and predestination is a central part of Newcomb's paradox.

People hundreds of years ago were terrified that they were not of the elect, but of the damned. Their babies died....they did not know whether the baby was of the elect or the damned, so they would pay the Catholic Priests....even the Protestant Priests....to pray for their baby....
to the tune of their entire life savings....
the priest would say,
"Well! Here's your solution. If you buy this solid gold rosary (which I happen to have on hand, here, blessed by none other than the Pope himself), AND you pay one penny for each day of "prayer" you want the priests and monks to say, you know, to beg the saints that your baby gets to heaven instead of rotting in purgatory or hell, then we can help you. But it's gonna take some serious cash.

You on board? Cool! Hand it over....Here's your solid gold rosary (thank you very much for the cash up front!), and now, how many days would you like us to pray? Because you know, only we can do it. One hundred pence? Fine, you get one hundred days of prayer, but I'm not sure how effective that's gonna be.
Oh, a thousand pence? Well, that will get us three years' worth!
Is that it? Because, you know, we have no way of knowing whether your child was elect or damned....and only you PAYING for us PRAYING will give the little sweetie a chance.
"

Yup! Sorry, lonewolf, but that's the way they did it. "You afraid? Well, cough it up, bucko, and we got your back! No worries, mate!"

edit on 21-1-2012 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I am about 20 minutes in, and I'm getting bored now. I mean, the guy builds his story on errors, and keeps building and keeps creating more errors.

The symbol of Islam certainly isn't the crescent moon and star. He is correct that that symbol was taken from the Byzantine (Roman/Christian) empire by the Turks, but that happened over 600 years after the death of Muhammad, and had nothing to do with Islam.

Claiming that Allah is Baal/Bel (based on some random book that has no real credentials on this subject) is also pretty silly, considering that the Quran specifically refers to Baal as a false and fake deity, in it's retelling of the story of Elijah:

Surah 37:123-128
So also was Elias among those sent (by Us). Behold, he said to his people, "Do you not guard (against evil)? Will ye call upon Baal and forsake the Best of Creators,- Allah, your Lord and Cherisher and the Lord and Cherisher of your fathers of old?" But they rejected him, and they will certainly be called up,- Except the sincere and devoted Servants of God (among them).

And then he starts making weird comparisons to Catholicism and Paganism. Catholics have saints that came out of caves and so did Pagans, so Catholicism is pagan? I think they forgot that Jesus spent 3 nights in his very cave-like tomb.

Then he mentions that Churchs (Catholic) that are on hills are pagan, because Pagans build their worship altars on high hills. Again, I think he forgets that Jesus was crucified on a hill.

The whole lecture started going downhill when he (started) expounding on the absurd theory that Islam is actually a secret Catholic conspiracy started by Khadija, the wife of Muhammad, and her cousin Waraqah. Where does he get his information from? Jack Chick?!
edit on 21-1-2012 by babloyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

You are correct only a few find it. I don't consider a few billion people that agree with you, and continue to judge and hate a few. The few are those who realize that love is the path, accept Christ and follow his commands. I am following the commands of Christ when I pour out love on the non believer who loves. Because Christ lives in them, I pray that they will choose to live in Christ.

You can continue to follow the wisdom of the world or you can listen to Christ.

You are not following the ONE command that Jesus says was the most important. Love your neighbor as yourself.

Mark 7:13 Thus you nullify the word of God by your tradition that you have handed down. And you do many things like that."

I am not saying the Muslim or Hindu has found the narrow path. What i am suggesting is you haven't either. The narrow path is Christ, but if you continue to break his commands you have not found the narrow path. Open your eyes so you can see, listen with your ears so you can hear.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

You are correct only a few find it. I don't consider a few billion people that agree with you, and continue to judge and hate a few. The few are those who realize that love is the path, accept Christ and follow his commands. I am following the commands of Christ when I pour out love on the non believer who loves. Because Christ lives in them, I pray that they will choose to live in Christ.

You can continue to follow the wisdom of the world or you can listen to Christ.

You are not following the ONE command that Jesus says was the most important. Love your neighbor as yourself.

Mark 7:13 Thus you nullify the word of God by your tradition that you have handed down. And you do many things like that."

I am not saying the Muslim or Hindu has found the narrow path. What i am suggesting is you haven't either. The narrow path is Christ, but if you continue to break his commands you have not found the narrow path. Open your eyes so you can see, listen with your ears so you can hear.

Maybe this LINK can help you understand the kind of love Christ is talking about.

You can claim i am following the "wisdom of the world" but i know my heart and Jesus does too and i have the works to prove it. I do missionary work to reach the lost and to show them Christ's love through me. Can you say the same? Or do you just love them by saying you love them? Practice what you preach or theyre just empty words.
edit on 21-1-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

I have just one more question for you. If I am wrong when I say a loving person who doess not accept the bible is goinwg to heaven, someone like Ghandi. What then does this mean?

Mathew 12:32
Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come.

Remember before you answer Jesus pleaded to God on the cross to forgive those that not only didnt believe him they actually killed him on the cross.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Lonewolf,
I want you to know that I am not attacking you or even your faith. What I am attacking is a philosophy that you were taught. The bible says the anti Christ has been working since the time of Christ and that he would be revealed at the end. Revelation says all will be fooled even the elect if that is possible. That means the anti Christ message has already been accepted.

I am asking you to consider just a small change in what you believe. The church has taught you that you need to accept Christ for him to live in you. By this interpretation you will never fully love the non believer because they are not your brother. You will also judge them in your heart, breaking the command of Jesus our savior.

What i am saying is God has 2 gifts, the son which is given freely to all who love. The second gift is baptism of the Holy Spirit. If you can see love as Christ in them it forces you to fully love the non believer. Because you know they are your brother you will not give up on thier salvation. No one can receive a baptism of the Holy Spirit that they don't believe in. As long as your brother does not accept that Jesus is the son, living in them thsy can never know Grace and freedom from sin. Stop judging them and start crying and praying for them.

This is the message in the bible. I can not be the Anti Christ. I am the one who is spreading the message that will end separation judgement and hate. This message does not belong to me, but instead was given to me. Freely it was given freely I give to you.

Look at the 40,000 denominations, doesn't this have to be the work of the anti Christ. You are simply to good of a person for me to give up on you. The words I speak are the truth. Have faith to pray, and ask the father to determine what is the truth. Be willing to accept that someone has come with a gift from God that can end the hate. So that we may learn to perfectly love.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Non-believers cannot have Christ in them because they do not love him and submit themselves to him and make him their King. Christ is their enemy from the start because they are of their father the devil and are want to do his ways and not Christ's. Do they have the Holy Spirit in them? No? Because theyre not his!

I had made a post earlier, explaining why some people dont submit to christ and make him their king.

What about a baby born into a family that strictly follows something other than christianity? And this kid grows up in an environment where he has zero access to knowledge of christ? and even if he gets to know christ, what if his lifelong upbringing in a different religion prevents him from accepting Christ? What happens to him? Hell? Then why did God put him in such a difficult position, that reduces the chances of him accepting Christ?

To which you vaguely responded: "If he was chosen he will hear Christ calling to him. If he is a sleeper he will awaken"

So basically, you cant explain why God has some people (like a few billions) to be grow up in environments that are far from christian but you still insist that they are of the devil. Nice.

I hope "christian" statements such as yours start making international headlines, so the whole world can see the dark and cold nature of self-proclaimed true christians.

This reminds me of what Jesus said....
like whitewashed tombs, beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of dead men's bones and everything unclean.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

They didn't grow up learning about Jesus. And Christianity exploded in first century Jerusalem. What about those folks?

Jesus was still an Israelite, grew up following Israelite customs, and kept the Israelite laws.
So it would not have been that much of a challenge for Jews/Israelites to accept another Jew/Israelite. For the Jews in Jesus' times, it would have just been another step up from what they had been following. (who do you think the 12 disciples were? Chinese Buddhists?)

However, hindus / buddhists / shintos who have been following an entirely different path all their life. You really think they'd suddenly abandon their beliefs, ingrained in them through their upbringing.... and start following a middle eastern man who addressed other middle easterners?

edit on 21-1-2012 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

I have just one more question for you. If I am wrong when I say a loving person who doess not accept the bible is goinwg to heaven, someone like Ghandi. What then does this mean?

Mathew 12:32
Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come.

Remember before you answer Jesus pleaded to God on the cross to forgive those that not only didnt believe him they actually killed him on the cross.

Youre supposed to accept Jesus, he is the living word. This goes far deeper than just having "love". People had love before Jesus ever hit the scene. They had love before the flood came and wiped them out. They had love before Sodom and Gomorah was destroyed. Didn't stop it from happening though now did it? The mosiac laws were not abolished. Jesus himself said the law would not be done away with until this heaven and earth are gone. You can have love all you want, but love does not save you only Jesus can. God destroys sin in his presence, he always has and he is unchanging.

Jesus pleaded with his father before he died to keep God from destroying us all for good, as it was the sky darkened, and the earth shook in great quakes and that same night the there was a blood moon which signified God's wrath and even the Romans were terrified.

Yes Jesus forgives your sins except for blasphemy of the Holy Spirit, but this is not a license to sin. You can have love all you want but if youre a homosexual you still go into the flames. If youre an idolater and worship demons, you go into the flames. If youre a liar you still go into the flames. You walk Christ's path 100% or not at all and that is the way it is. It's about more than love. Jesus said "I AM the truth, the way and the life no one comes to the Father but through me" and he meant every word of it in the literal sense so there could be no mistaking that. If you sinned Jesus would forgive you and tell you to "go and sin no more", he didn't say "go and sin some more". Repenting of sins is a changing of your mind to no longer do those wicked things you did before. You cannot truly accept Christ unelss you put away the immoralities and sins you once had and repent. You can have all the love you want and it will not save you, i am sorry but this is the way it is. You cannot continue to live in your sins and be of Christ or you mock him and make a liar of yourself.
edit on 22-1-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   

You can have all the love you want and it will not save you, i am sorry but this is the way it is.

You are sorry?
I don't think you're sorry at all.

I suspect Jesus' very jaw would drop open in horror at your hatefulness.

edit on 22-1-2012 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join