It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Zero Exist?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
See if you can spot the Zero...

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Americanist
See if you can spot the Zero...

There is no zero. If i fallow the image on the top right i get the fallowing numbers: 1, 2, 4, 8, 7, 5 and then 1 again.

If you change out the numbers with just dots, you get the infinite symbol?

The number 9 is very significant for some reason but i dont know why?

I haven't looked into Rodin's work for a long time.

EDIT:

I think i know what the other 3 numbers are now 3, 9, and 6. Its a trinity"God"

3 + 6 = 9

9 - 6 = 3

If you draw a line between 3, 6 and 9 you get a triangle.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by spy66

Zero is push surrounded by the order and inversion of flow.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

reply to post by spy66

Yes but push are 3, 6 and 9 and the flow are 1, 2, 4, 8, 7, 5, and 1 ????

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by spy66

I think i know what the other 3 numbers are now 3, 9, and 6. Its a trinity"God"

"If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the Universe."
— Nikola Tesla

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by spy66

reply to post by spy66

Zero is a singularity and pushed off from... 3, 6, and 9 compose a channel. The remainder numbers a framework for said channel to wrap around.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by spy66

An assembly is represented by the symbol we use for heart. Take a closer look at the number 9. Now spin it until there's a mirror image forced slightly apart by an axis.
edit on 22-1-2012 by Americanist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

reply to post by spy66

Zero is a singularity and pushed off from... 3, 6, and 9 compose a channel. The remainder numbers a framework for said channel to wrap around.

You say that zero is a singularity that is being pushed from 3, 6 and 9. Where is the singularity? Which number?? Which beginning???

Is 1 the singularity that begins the motion?

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

reply to post by spy66

An assembly is represented by the symbol we use for heart. Take a closer look at the number 9. Now spin it until there's a mirror image forced slightly apart by an axis.

Yes, You get the star as in the large image.

Within it you have two number highlighted; 3 and 6.

It would help if you gave me more details. I might not be able to grasp the concept if you dont.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by spy66

What began the assembly process is anyone's guess. A beyond genius level mind to say the least. What's missing from the sequence is Zero. It anchors each and every derivative of the torus. The Menger Sponge denotes a series of placements.

Rodin has a 4 hour video lecture roughly 20 years old now. I recommend you watch.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
3 and 6 make up the singularity which must be 9.

9 is the trinity made up by 3 and 6,

From the trinity/singularity 9. Things are set in motion?

Am i right?

If i am right. 3 and 6 are more important than 9 initially.

What are the 3s and the 6ers?

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Americanist

Rodin has a 4 hour video lecture roughly 20 years old now. I recommend you watch.

Yes this was quite interesting. So i am going to take look at the video if i can find it.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Of course Zero exists. I have Proof.

I have Zero hot chicks.

I have Zero Million dollars.

Now, if you come to my house and find any number of hot chicks and any number of millions of dollars I will happily concede that I was wrong.

( er.. don't let my wife see this)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   

3 and 6 make up the singularity which must be 9.

9 is the trinity made up by 3 and 6,

From the trinity/singularity 9. Things are set in motion?

Am i right?

If i am right. 3 and 6 are more important than 9 initially.

What are the 3s and the 6ers?

9 is in essence a connection to linear inputs/ outputs. And yes, universal forces... 3 and 6 = yin and yang.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   

9 is in essence a connection to linear inputs/ outputs. And yes, universal forces... 3 and 6 = yin and yang.

Ok, so 9 is the group unit made up of 3 and 6. "yin and yang/ alpha and omega = God/name of unit/creation".

This means that initially before we had the singularity "9". We had two equal singularities 3 and 6. "yin and yang"

This must be false because non of them (3 and 6) can be infinite at the same time?

This means that 9 can not be infinite or the unit that does the pushing?

Who gave 3 and 6 authority? = push to form 9.

9 must have been formed by a push. Something must have pushed 3 and 6 to unite.

There must have been a word or a command initially to unite 3 and 6. There must have been a infinite singularity that also formed 3 and 6. Something must have formed ying and yang.

Don't you agree?

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

I'm interested in reading the thoughts of whoever composed the above graphic.

Can anyone provide the URL of the website that originally posted it?

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaSynthesis
In the world,
Everyone recognizes beauty as beauty,
Since the ugly is also there.
Everyone recognizes goodness as goodness,
Since evil is also there.

Since Being and non-being give birth to each other,
Difficulty and ease complete each other,
Long and short measure each other,
High and low overflow into each other,
Voice and sound harmonize with each other,
And before and after follow each other.

OS

this is about your perspective that even if it is to oness perspective it is still relative and surely never objective perspective nor that it can justify existence for such mediocre result of oppositions

beauty is absolute constant free existing fact that has nothing to do with uglyness proved being evil life force deforming what is inherently to object true ends

what is absolutely right end being object perfections that keep glowing since by definition what is absolutely right is constant while constancy effect is smthg else but through confirming reality being right first

you dont get that you are not involved in anything, u keep thinking that since u r aware of things then u can act above it, while really you are not involved in things facts at all
why dont you play ur wiseness and wisdom by turning absolutely to urself only, and play there u oppositions result alone crap
how being wise is through judging what you are never

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely

Originally posted by OmegaSynthesis
In the world,
Everyone recognizes beauty as beauty,
Since the ugly is also there.
Everyone recognizes goodness as goodness,
Since evil is also there.

Since Being and non-being give birth to each other,
Difficulty and ease complete each other,
Long and short measure each other,
High and low overflow into each other,
Voice and sound harmonize with each other,
And before and after follow each other.

OS

this is about your perspective that even if it is to oness perspective it is still relative and surely never objective perspective nor that it can justify existence for such mediocre result of oppositions

beauty is absolute constant free existing fact that has nothing to do with uglyness proved being evil life force deforming what is inherently to object true ends

what is absolutely right end being object perfections that keep glowing since by definition what is absolutely right is constant while constancy effect is smthg else but through confirming reality being right first

you dont get that you are not involved in anything, u keep thinking that since u r aware of things then u can act above it, while really you are not involved in things facts at all
why dont you play ur wiseness and wisdom by turning absolutely to urself only, and play there u oppositions result alone crap
how being wise is through judging what you are never

it is totally evil to suggest that goodness is from evil being a fact present

goodness is all to objective relation with else concept which makes it relative to truth dimension that is always through elses freedom ends positive superior independant point constant, which is all to object freedom value in truth terms

charity or empathy has nothing to do with goodness that is the evil who says so
what is abused and objectively negative by definition do not exist, u cant get credit of being good by dealing positively with what do not exist

being is where relativity is constant object, nonbeing is where one is absolutely free constant
what is to absolute freedom and what is to relative freedom are never related, so they cant birthing each others
in anyways even in most evil will ways it cant happen, it is only a lie

difficulty and ease has nothing either to do with each others at all

that is how what is subjectively relative free difficulty sense would turn ease to most complex equation deformation that never exist, and keep doing so always, till what we see now how what is inherently complexity will is total unsane that keep itself still on an individual dimension life that has no relation with reality at all

while what is ease is also inherently a living way that can simplify most complex facts as nothing but right in staying easy cool real

long and short proved being nothing to each other, what is short is its freedom abstraction more in truth real so never having to worry about measurements for truth objective reality
while what is long keep meaning its freedom being else to truth freedom but then totally outside of objective facts that are all to absolute existence so never in size terms

high and low proved too being never related positively to each others, with the image of satan and god opposition fact used to justify the destruction of all existence objects and subjects

high and low relation proved how it cant but mean freedom and slavery in absolute terms where only the high position is free and the low position is slave forever

voice and sound dont harmonize at all, voice proved being all to free individual expressions rights where sound is all to absolute object positive freedom fact
when a voice interfer in a sound it is called parasite, that is how rap music is known being from altering the character of voice in disharmony of as jazz was known being a deformation to object sounds harmony
while both clearly meet only in meaning another dimension of existence in truth that is not existing yet

that is how a singer voice is to object melody and object melody sound right is to relative means
but symphony is totally free from individual expressions that are all to words sentences realisations alone

mayb u follow whatever as a will but past and future are not related at all and surely never follow their tails that do not exist

image of times in ur head is condition forced while any by definition is what is never forced free

future by definition is wht include the past while the past by definition too is what is never related to what could become

all ur sentences are to opportunism of knowledge that u can deal with existence in taking for granted to ur life, while that info is false u prove that u dont know any so u cant mean true knowledge of living rights

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

I think i have figured out a bit more about your image since this morning.

I made a mistake so i have to start over ;(

Edited:

- 9 represents the Bright "S" that split 3 and 6 (yin and yang).

- 9 gives a number combination to 3 and 6.

- 9 decides what is going to be built, by giving a number combination to 3 and 6.

- The number combination which is delivered to 3 and 6 are added by 3 and 6. This creates a structure of what ever 9 have decided to build.

- The combinations of numbers used by 9, to give to 3 and 6 are 1, 2, 4, 5, 7 and 8.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
In line with logic of the OP.

If you were able to prove Zero did not exist, in fact you would have proven it in fact does.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join