It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Youtube's 5T4RSCREAM233 Exposes The Corruption of The Online Voting System and it's implications o

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
so the votes are being sent to the kings and queens and their consultants whom are the banksters .

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by watermarc74

Not a big deal bud. I can take a joke.
On a more serious note, one would think that this would be an important matter to folks. Apparently not. Course, Sheople is, sheople does. ~SheopleNation

edit on 23-1-2012 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
With what has been happening recently, perhaps we need to take a closer look at this? If he is right, this could be where all the corruption is stemming from.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Reply to post by Godhood

Indeed. A decision to do nothing is still a decision. And if anyone wants to bring about change for the better, a decision with a possible positive outcome needs to be made. Doing nothing does nothing, and I am pretty sure the majority of Americans are tired of seeing nothing being done by supposed elected officials. Ron Paul 2012!!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Godhood

I live in canada and im frustrated at how you americans do nothing to fix your cause. We all know your governement is corrupted to the core. The Elites control everything the world need nowdays. Transportation, Energy, Education, Food, Water, Everything. Your country is waging war with other for ressources and Bank Systems that enslave any country the bank touch. They destroy the earth for money in any ways possible and not possible. What i mean by not possible is they will spill Oils all over your coast just to get the contract to clean the mess. But really they didnt clean anything it gotten worst. They workship ancient evil gods. They already have anti-gravity technology and probably more. They prevent technology breakthrough to make sure you remain enslaved to the system. They will go in any way to make sure you dont rebel. They will erase you, your lover, your family, everything needed to silence you. Everything is rigged, what are you guys waiting? Seriously... The #ing world is waiting for your guys to rebel so other can join you and fix this corrupted system. And get rid of the Elites who are controlling the game. Why play the game if its rigged? Why play a game if you know you will loose. The game is designed so you loose every time. We want a new GAME! Version 2.0

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by skywalk

Unfortunately, I agree... No one seems to want to listen to me about this. Do you know that Goldman Sachs supports Romney? And who is the one that keeps winning when they shouldn't be? Say like in Iowa, and now perhaps Maine?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
everywhere theres corruption,

top topics

<< 1   >>

join