It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Youtube's 5T4RSCREAM233 Exposes The Corruption of The Online Voting System and it's implications o

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Youtube's 5T4RSCREAM233 Exposes The Corruption of The Online Voting System and it's implications on the 2012 Elections

I thought this video might interest alot of folks here at ATS. It explains how The U.S online voting system is tied to a company in Spain which is a satellite for another company in Britain who's CEOs are former big wigs of Goldman Sachs. This is huge guys. ~SheopleNation

edit on 20-1-2012 by SheopleNation because: Inserted Video

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Check out his youtube channel, some very interesting video's guys!

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

I agree that this is huge but at the same time i am also very sure this will make a very small sound in the MSM.

At the time when G.W Bush got elected (or shortly after actually) i thought the whole world was going to fall over the details.I think most of us here already know the details.

I was expecting a media explosion but on the MSM i heard not even a needle drop.

S&F for finding and posting this

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Does imply not to vote at all but i don't get that strategy that's like just giving up there must be another way our voice can get heard isn't there ?

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
everywhere theres corruption, the name goldman sachs comes up.. like clockwork.
i get the feeling we are utterly screwed. we finally have a man who we the people want to get elected and this video proves that will not happen. the saddest part is no one cares

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Funny how it comes back to a British company and so far (as far as i know) we cant vote online? The last British election i walked to cast my vote in person. You are allowed a postal vote but you must register weeks in advance.

I would say online voting is wide open to fraud anyway? As for the mention of Goldman Sachs, some would say they rule the world anyway?

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Rafe_

That's why I posted here, in the hope that atleast more folks would hear about it other than on Youtube. Of course the masters of puppets and their media tycoon henchmen are not gonna report on this. That never even crossed my mind. The fact is, they decide on what to report on, and then you get to decide. We have already seen that game being played with Paul's fabricated or manipulated poll numbers. ~SheopleNation

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by daveyboy1991

The guy is very interesting, and he obviously puts in alot of time and work. That alone makes me respect him. Even if one isn't interested in his cosmic philosophy position (which I very much am), his other works on the corruption of the governments of the World are a must read for anyone with their eyes open to the chokehold that the masters of puppets have on the people of this planet. ~SheopleNation

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grifter81

Funny how it comes back to a British company and so far (as far as i know) we cant vote online?

Please don't think that I posted this thread to dishonor Britain in any manner whatsoever. Both my parents have blood from the islands, and I don't believe 5T4RSCREAM233's intention was to do that either. My Grandfather fought along side you guys in World War 2. Nothing but love for all you guys, but yeah, we have no nationwide online voting system here either. However, that's their end game plan, you can wager on that one my friend.

I would say online voting is wide open to fraud anyway? As for the mention of Goldman Sachs, some would say they rule the world anyway?

That was the entire point of my thread, to expose the corruption and manipulation of Goldman Sach's yet again to the World. Only this time I used my friend 5T4RSCREAM233's youtube video to do the dirty work, and I believe he did his work well for this revelation. ~SheopleNation

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Don't worry mate. After re-reading my post it sounds a little harsh. I didn't mean to imply your post had caused offence. I was merely musing on the somewhat (to me) strange fact that a British company should be residing over American votes. To me that should be an internal matter?

On a side note I too had 2 Grandfathers who fought hard in the second world war alongside the USA. You may be suprised to know most of us Brits consider America our greatest ally! Europe is next door but like it or not Britain and America think the same IMO.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Grifter81

Not at all my friend, Nothing suprises me about that because the media likes to create division between The USA and Great Britain. We will always stand together because no matter what the political situation is, we are and will always be brothers. ~SheopleNation

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Banks don't have borders amongst compliant countrys thats why their called globalists.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by SheopleNation
reply to post by Grifter81

Not at all my friend, Nothing suprises me about that because the media likes to create division between The USA and Great Britain. We will always stand together because no matter what the political situation is, we are and will always be brothers. ~SheopleNation

We aren't friends or brothers. Just because roughly 20-30 million US citizens are English doesn't give those evil inbred *&^%$#'s the right to speak for those who view the UK and the British Royal family as America's number 1 threat.

The British were nothing but Red Coats in 1776 and 1812. They where lieing SOB red coats that tricked the US into the first world war. And also thanks to the lovely inbred royal family and the inbred English(Anglo) American Bush family the holocaust happened.

Hell because of the British, we are paying through the nose for gas. They are doing to us what they did in India in the 1800's and early 1900's. All so those SOB Red Coats can get access to cheap American gas.
No, America won't be free till the lands of Albion are sunk beneath the North Sea.

Everything wrong and corrupt in our Great nation can be traced directly back to the land of Evil, the land of England.

Anyone who thinks the British are our "real friends" need to look up the "British Union". The only reason the British are acting friendly is because if the American people as a whole new the truth they would demand that every city, village and farmstead in England be saturated bombed.

Never has a more evil and parasitic nation walked the Earth.

(P.S to those who say "what About America", the only reason these "American" Corporations profit off of war isn't the spoils, but the tax monies they rape from the American Citizenry)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by korathin

You make me boke big time.

Who are you to go blaming the British? All that # happened how long ago again? Yet you still seem to think it okay to blame people that weren't even alive at the time. Tough guy

Anyway, it isn't the British people that are the problem, it is the British Government. So get off your high horse and come back down to every other person's level.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by domasio

He's clearly a divisionist operative who's desire is to see the greatest alliance ever known to vanish. Well, he can pound sand for the rest of his life, because it isn't gonna happen. ~SheopleNation
edit on 21-1-2012 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by korathin

Poor, angry misled soul, you focus too much on the past. I understand your feelings, but The English have stood with us through many wars who's end game have allowed you to speak your mind freely. That's what haters like yourself refuse to understand. What are your feelings on Germany? Just wondering, because it's important.

I in no way think that Britain is perfect, but neither our we. All of the western nations better stick together or you're gonna understand what corruption truly can be. ~SheopleNation

edit on 21-1-2012 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by watermarc74
Banks don't have borders amongst compliant countrys thats why their called globalists.

Thank you so much Mr. FNG for educating us all here at ATS about the international banksters. We had no idea. I guess one does learn something new everyday.
~SheopleNation

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
If he is going for a 12 minute presentation he needs to do much more rehearsing.

Problem is people that make 'informative' videos expect others to just have the patience of Job.

It might be great info but he needs MUCH more polish. Nothing personal, just an observation.

There is a VERY good reason that MSM presents the format that they do.

A little scripting can go a long way for those that can't adlib effectively;else the message gets lost!

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Bump! This thread experienced a much too early demise! Considerig the fraud that was experienced in Iowa (Or was it an accident?:@@
, I feel the MSM needs too look into this further.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Thats ok Sheople you seemed to need a little help there

top topics

<<   2 >>

join