It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Designer Solar Systematics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Hypothetically, we live in a system that had a little more than electromagnetic/gravitational conglomeration. Instead, a race of sentient beings, possibly multidimensional, sort of set up and arranged this one, possibly bringing planetary bodies together that werent originally from the same local system.

Would make for a righteous game or movie.

Now for the nitty...can you find reasons to hypothesize this?

I certainly can, but im interested in your thoughts!

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by xacto

I believe that the only thing there was before the "big bang" was antimatter. And threw processes that I couldn't explain matter was interjected into that sea of antimatter and there was an enormous annihilation which caused everything that still existed to expand in every direction. The antimatter that once was the only thing in existence turned into what we now know as dark matter, which makes up almost 85% of the entire universe. I believe dark matter is essentially gravity and everything from day one was influenced by this big bang byproduct. As it flies into infinity it collects whatever mass matter traveling along and formed celestrial bodies and galaxies.

This is just my idea with the knowledge that is floating around in my inadequate brain. I in no way shape or form claim to be a physicist or astronomer.

Post #200 :-)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by xacto

lets try this one suppose the universe consists of hard spots and soft spots . ie; soft spots are black holes and hard spots are quasars . the latter is piling huge amounts of matter into our realm from who knows where and massive amounts of matter and energy are filtering into black holes i believe matter begets space matter creates space around it just an idea thats been kicking around my head

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by olliemc84

Both posts present interesting theories/notions. Indeed there are questions yet to be answered, if ever, but I do think we live in an era that will be somewhat of a remembering or rediscovering of knowledge.

top topics

join