It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Ron Paul Statistical Comparisons You Definitely Haven't Seen

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruptedstructure

Same here in Arkansas. Everyone I know supports Ron Paul! Even my mother!

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
What if Dick Harris and Ron Paul are elected president ?

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I live in Nevada and the people here absolutely dislike Harry Reid. The only reason he was reelected is because they put him up against a candidate who was so insane, rational people had to vote for him. It was a situation where we content that at least Reid could read. No pun intended.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Continued... We have a big Mormon population out here but I see Ron Paul stuff everywhere. Our caucus is in February. Ordinary citizens are going to great lengths to support him here. I really hope you win!!!

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by rstregooski

Exactly right

No one i know cares about anyone but ron paul and romney

Its all a lie

Real regular people are interested in rp

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Where is this poll on Drudge? Can't find it...

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I really hope Paul changes his mind and switches party's, just get the heck out of there already. The social "conservatives" HATE him, I have no idea how he puts up with it. (At least he got much needed media exposure.)
edit on 21-1-2012 by L00kingGlass because: (no reason given)

Edit: GINGRICH won SC. Unbelievable. I need to stop following politics.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Very interesting, I'm not sure exactly what I think about it, but very interesting. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by boot2theface

Everyone I spoke to today @ work was voting Paul.
How did this happen ???

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by korathin

Originally posted by kdog1982
reply to post by spacekc929

The only real strong leader electable would be Newt.
I hate that man with a passion,but in reality,if he can convince one wife to have an abortion,and another to have an open marriage,the man has got balls.
I probably got my facts a little wrong,but not to far off course.

Anyways,politics are not my strong suit,so in fairness these are only my opinions,thats all.

I don't know what to say that wouldn't get me banned. As I could only imagine a mercury poisoning victim suggesting the possibility that Newt would make a good President. Only a psychopath would stick up for another psychopath.

Whoa,now,wait a minute.

Taken out of context.
Did I say anywhere that I support Newt,no.
I support Ron Paul,but my point was he would not become the GOP front runner.

And I predicted that Newt would be.

So,lets get our facts straight here.

Forgot to add that I was born and raised in South Carolina and the are very conservative,bible beating bunch.How Newt got it is beyond me.
But their last governor was caught cheating on his wife,so go figure.
Guess that is where my conflict of religion came from,bible beating and adultery hand in hand.
edit on 21-1-2012 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Actually, by comparison, Ron Paul has a HUGE load of supporters. More so than media gives credit for. Will it absolutely destroy the well being of the media outlets to give Dr. Paul an equal amount of coverage? What are they afraid of? Are they afraid that he might lead the country back to the American way? Although CNN does give him some coverage, it is minimal at best. BUT, one thing I am certain of is that they are CHOKING on is the current CNN New Poll. Found on the cnn.com website. EVERYONE should have a look.

The poll asks:

Which GOP candidate do you want to win the presidential nomination?
List herein are the current standings.
Paul 33% 78461
Romney 32% 74030
Gingrich 23% 53004
Santorum 13% 29517
Total votes: 235012

Something that I do find interesting is that yesterday, when I had first seen the poll, and noticed that Dr. Paul was ahead by about 2%, I did Not notice a little note just below where is says " Total Votes"
Today, there is some additional wording. . .. "This is not a scientific poll"

Go figure. They are trying to do what they can to marginalize his lead.
I'll bet that did not go like they had expected.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
The majority of people in america does not benefit from the current legislation and corporation taking over, I sincere cannot see how people do not vote away from the status quo.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I LOVE these stats, this is the kind of transparency we need, it shows you that while were calling other countries corrupt we have a horrible voting system here. The problem is that we have educated people who are willing to defend the corrupt powers that continue to be elected to run our country/millitary complex.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Though I definately support Ron Paul. It's not a fact that alot of other's i know feel the same. For one my sister don't like him because of his right to life stance. Secondly some of my friends don't have any opinion at all and i guess they are like most ignorant of reality and arrogant about the fantasy they think is freedom and patriotism.
Lastly are friends of mine that work for the state and who realize what is happening to our country but will go on supporting the Dems because they feel that is where their job security lies. I can promise you that most of these people will be out in november voting for Obama along with most of their family members and it makes no difference what his plans are cause all they care about is surviving in this most harrowing of deppressions. I think they realize he is just kicking the can down the time line and it seems like they are not even worried for their children! I guess they feel like there will always be food, water and some fool buying american debt! As the rest of you and I know this will not be the case. Eventually We will come to an end with this fraudulent economic system and the day of reckoning will be at hand! I would love to see someone like a paul get elected but i doubt this will happen cause if we are to look at the numbers of people working for the state and include their family members to boot we would see numbers of more then 33% of our population voting not for Obama but for secure jobs. I also suspect that even if all of us were to vote for paul he would still not get elected because of the recent switch to electronic polling machines which i find totally unconstitutional! Goodluck to all of you making it through this next 4 years cause we will all need plenty of it!

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by nosacrificenofreedom

What about Ron's "right to life" stance could your sister possibly find objectionable?
He is simply telling your sister that it is none of his business. Does she object that Ron himself is Pro-Life?
Why would that matter?

The same goes for the people that think Ron is an "isolationalist"...They obviously don't know the meaning of the word.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I would like to point out that this post is misleading. The results are for News Searches only. That means only searches done on news.google.com. How many of you get your news from news.google.com??? Web search comparison of the candidates shows a very close strong interest from most states for every candidate. Please look into things for yourselves and don't just accept something because it matches your opinion. Have you considered that Ron Paul's supporters are younger and are more likely to search for him on the internet? I am a Paul supporter myself and believe he will win after he dominates Super Tuesday. Please OP note on the main post that this is for news article searches through news.google.com only.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by hottoboggan
I would like to point out that this post is misleading. The results are for News Searches only. That means only searches done on news.google.com. How many of you get your news from news.google.com??? Web search comparison of the candidates shows a very close strong interest from most states for every candidate. Please look into things for yourselves and don't just accept something because it matches your opinion. Have you considered that Ron Paul's supporters are younger and are more likely to search for him on the internet? I am a Paul supporter myself and believe he will win after he dominates Super Tuesday. Please OP note on the main post that this is for news article searches through news.google.com only.

Err.. Wrong you are.. Google news covers many sources.. Example...

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
RP is seen as a threat to the MSM and the establishment so they are really trying to keep his successes secret.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join