It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History Speech, Spring 2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
the following is a speech i (Carl Thomas Lavoncher III) presented during a BUS 101 class at Ivy Tech (Indianapolis, IN) ((Prof. M Yancey)) during the spring 2011 semester. during the speech i removed 2 pages of material, and the speech ran 48 minutes. i was awarded 260/50 points (even though the speech was supposed to be limited to 15 minutes lol, oops). The speech is entitled,"The History of the Money Manipulators". Please enjoy.

*there is a part in the speech where i am talking about the Federal Reserve and a statement i make is now proven to be dated (about the FED could not be audited)

FORWARD

My name is Carl Lavoncher; however, please refer to me by my middle name, Tommy. While I am young in age, through my life I have come to encounter many types of individuals, and different styles of life. I have worked several jobs, up to my current place of employment, from the bottom of the chain at fast food, moving up through retail, and briefly worked for whom I should have stayed with, a major regional bank. Working at the bank exposed me to many financial ideals in life which are rarely stable, or effective for the consumers. Working at the bank also brought to my attention the practice through which the banking system makes an illegitimate profit, and uses the public as its own special board game, fractional reserve lending. I will dive deeper into the act of fractional reserve lending later on, but in essence it is justification for a bank (keep in mind that 100%, EVERY, bank in the ENTIRE USA practices fractional reserve lending) to lend out, to the public, up to 10x the actual amount of money in the bank’s reserve. The practice of fractional reserve lending dates back to biblical times, and strongly took effect during the Roman Empire. The more I began to understand how money works, and the greatest secret behind money, the more I began to see the injustices of the banking industry, the more I began to stop being a blind follower of the monetary system.

*I would like to pause here for a disclaimer. The deeper we divulge into this discussion the more controversial topics we will cover. Some of the things said, and some of the topics covered will upset some people, most will be unwilling to even comprehend the points I am aiming to make. I would ask that during the presentation everyone hold his or her comments to themselves until the conclusion of the presentation. If we can do that, then I will guarantee the class, that all the information presented in the next few minutes are fact. Whether it is statistical numbers, or quotes, the information is real, and any personal feelings and conclusions will be directly identified. My purpose in presenting this is not to give you all the answers. I am not trying to tell you regardless of what you “know” or believe, what I know Is correct. That is not my mission. My mission is to challenge your minds. Challenge each individual to think for themselves and use their natural abilities of deduction, and reasoning. I want to encourage all of you to hear what I have say, and If you disagree, please look up the facts. Find your own answers, and prove me wrong. Prove the facts wrong. That is the beauty of knowledge, and the power of knowledge. If you are given an answer or response to an inquiry that is unacceptable, or disfigured with falsities, you as a human have the ability to find the answers. The issue with American's today, particularly my generation, is that we take information at face value, and are to disinterested to find out the truth. We feel that because of whatever reason we are entitled to what everyone else has, and do not want to do anything for ourselves. I even fall into this category often; I fully understand how important school is, yet I still do not put forth an appropriate and constant effort towards maximizing my school experience, I believe if I know the material I know it, and should not have to do meaningless practices in repetition. I understand this is wrong, but this is how I have gone through school to this point, and after 16 years of classroom learning it is hard to change old habits. So trust that I understand it is hard to change our ways of thinking, but this is the first step to finding the true injustices which influence and harm our lives daily, and to truly make a change to America. If you take nothing else from my presentation, you can even stop listening after this tangent, but please take from me the fact that we have power, as individuals that collectively can never be defeated, knowledge. People say cleanliness is next to Godliness, I say it is knowledge, because with absolute knowledge comes absolute advantage. If you know your enemy throughout, and understand their logic and reasoning, you will predict their every move and always be one step ahead. Absolute knowledge equals absolute victory. To reach the point where what we are told through educational facilities, television, radio, and the internet is no longer the absolute word of truth. We must learn to trust ourselves. Understand that we are just as brilliant as those telling us the news, and that the people giving us our news, themselves were first given the story they are to portray. To break the cycles of poverty and ignorance, to begin to grow economic, financial, and global prosperity, we must start with ourselves. Get active in the community, visit historical destinations, find historical documents and read them. Watch the news and research executive orders being passed, and bills being presented. DO NOT just listen to the analysis of the bills, but read them and you decide if you are for or against it. We need to stop being “sheeple”, aimlessly following a crooked herdsman, as just another faceless member of the flock. To save ourelves and our country, we must free ourselves, then we can regain the America that our founding fathers had intended it to be.

“all moralists, no matter what religion, condemn: fraud, oppression of the poor, and injustices clearly immoral. As we will see fractional reserve lending is rooted in a fraud, causes widespread poverty, and reduces the amount of money in a population.” (BILL STILL)

*the act of loaning money with interest was banned during the Middle Ages by classification of USERY- which is blasphemy in the eye's of God. So much in fact that the only depiction of Jesus (in the New Testament of the Christian Bible) as showing an act of aggression, was when he was driving the “money changers” out of the temple, because they were practicing usery.

--EXAMPLE--

1) Ask the class for someone to lend a $20 bill for the initial reserve for the class bank.

2) Explain the $20 bill represents the initial deposit into the bank.

3) Through justification of fractional reserve lending, give myself and another founder $100 each. (20 x 10 = 200) keeping in mind we did not have any initial capital.

4) Myself and the other founder invest our $100 each into the bank, making the banks reserve now $220.

5) The bank can now loan out to $2200, with interest to the consumer, all making huge profits for the bank (i.e. the bank founders) all from an initial deceit, and no capital down.

edit on 20-1-2012 by JAsay1LOVE because: add a note that a statement in the speech is dated

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
INTRODUCTION

Now that we have an understanding of the practice of fractional reserve lending, we can begin to unfold the many pedals of deceit in the evil through which the money changers have attained power, increased power, and came into control most major industries. In my opinion the government does not have complete control. The money changers, particularly the FED, determine the rates in the mortgage and auto loan fields, while also controlling inflation as a means to control the job market. When one entity has control over shelter, transportation, and employment (standard of life)- that is the definition of complete control. Complete control also from the fact that the FED CANNOT be audited. There is no record of how much currency is in the economy, how much currency is printed consistently, nor can we prosecute the leaders of these injustices in court, because there are no solid numbers to work from. That is not only complete control, but complete control with no one to answer to. How can our government have complete control when a private, for-profit, organization, within the country does not have to answer to the lands supreme authority? To understand the current state of financial devastation, we must journey back to the days of the Bible; however, due to time restraints, we shall start with the influence of the money changers on the founding of America, and the lies deliberately taught to students to influence the child's mind with the goal of creating a nation of “sheeple”.

As Nathan Roethschild was quoted as saying, “Give me the ability to create a nations currency, and I care not who makes the laws.”

The Revolution- Colonial Script Success and War because of Tyranny

It is, in a way to me, funny, the way history is presented to students in non-college level courses. The true answers are there, but either excluded from discussion, or completely excluded from the text. As we journey back to the times of the Revolution, we first must refresh or minds of what we are taught in school. The colonists came to America in exile from religious persecution. This was a land of opportunity and freedom, a wild and new world. The establishing of the colonies and colonizing of America were difficult feats to accomplish at first, but through generations of perseverance, American's survived, and continued to populate and expand in the new country. But then because of “taxation without representation”, the colonists wanted to break away from England's rule, and prosper as our own, independent nation. Noble intentions, and a plausible story: hints of truth and very believable. However, after reading the autobiography of Benjamin Franklin, I began to uncover the truth, directly from the mouth of one of the founding fathers. In response to the King's inquiry in regards to the colonies new found prosperity, Benjamin Franklin replied,

“That is simple. In the colonies we issue our own money. It is called Colonial Script. We issue it in proper proportions to the demands of trade and industry to make the products pass easily from the producers to the consumers. In this manner, creating for ourselves our own paper money, we control its purchasing power, and we have no interest to pay to no one.”

The King, unsatisfied with the Colonies independent prosperity (he understood that a Nation with no debt to an individual entity could assume economic success unrivaled by any other country in history. All of the great minds and influence would leave their native lands to go to the “land of prosperity”.) So the King made the payments of taxes and tariffs only payable in gold or silver. The colonies having a far inferior supply of gold and silver, especially at the individual level, went from a period of great prosperity from the reserve-less Colonial Script, to a gold-standard which ruined our nation’s economy. My argument for the real reason behind the beginning of the Revolutionary War, leading to our Nation's independence, comes straight from the mind of Benjamin Franklin,

“The colonies would gladly have born the little tax on tea and other matters had it not been that England took away from the colonies their money, which created unemployment and dissatisfaction. The inability of the colonists to issue their own money permanently out of the hands of George III and the international bankers was the PRIME reason for the Revolutionary War.”

Why are we not told that the main cause of the Revolutionary War is, because a break from a gold standard and a central bank? Benjamin Franklin says clear as day “was the PRIME reason for the Revolutionary War.” The secrets to sustaining power are the same as being a street magician: sleight of hand, diversion, and distraction. Lead the audience to believe what they see is absolute. To blindly trust there mislead perception.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
After our country gained her independence, the money changers were immediately pushing for a central bank in America. Robert Morris, Alexander Hamilton, and (President) Thomas Whililng introduced the Bank of North America. The BNA’s charter was modeled very closely with that of the Bank of England, and borrowed gold deposits for the initial reserve. The BNA was short lived and dissolved quickly, but within a few years the same players, with a new name were at it again. The trio of Whiling, Hamilton, and Morris passed the First Bank of the United States. Thomas Jefferson was adamantly opposed to the charter. During the first five years of the charter the US borrowed $8.2 million and prices rose 72%. The FBUS began to garner terrible press and President James Madison vetoed the banks re-charter.

In 1816 the Second Bank of the United States (President- Thomas Biddle) was passed and chartered for 20 years. At this time the President of the United States is one Andrew Jackson. I am a Miami Indian. My people suffered genocide upwards of 350,000 Miami, because of deliberate small pox infestation from the hands of the settlers. Much of the pain, and evil that came from the Indian removal, by force and un-constitution laws, is directly from the hands of Andrew Jackson. Jackson was openly, and out spoken against central banks. Not only was Andrew Jackson the first presidential candidate to travel campaign, but his slogan was, “Jackson with NO BANK.” Four years before the Second Bank of the United States’ charter was due to expire, the bank asked for a renewal of the charter. When the request came to the desk of Pres. Jackson, he vetoed the bill. Jackson then ordered Secretary of Treasury Louis McClain to remove deposits from the SBUS reserves. McClain refused, and was fired. Jackson hired William Dwayne and charged him with the same task. Dwayne also refused, and Rodger Tanney was hired as the new Sec. of Treasury. Tanney did as Jackson ordered and on October 1, 1833, began removing deposits from the SBUS. In response to the removal of deposits, and denial of a re-charter, SBUS Pres. Thomas Biddle was quoted as saying,

“This worthy President thinks that because he has scalped Indians and imprisoned judges, he is to have his way with the Bank. He is mistaken.”

“Nothing but widespread suffering will produce any effect in Congress. Our only safety is in pursuing a steady course of firm restriction- and I have no doubt that such a course will ultimately lead to restoration of the currency and re-charter of the Bank.”

This is the time in my research I truly begun to understand the evil behind the power of the money changers. Never had someone so bluntly stated the true power of the evil that private central banks poses. He said the President of the United Stated is MISTAKEN if he thinks he can stop the bank? And not only does Biddle say the president has no authority in this arena, but he tells everyone exactly how depressions occur. The notion that inflation and deflation are products of a business cycle and are naturally occurring economic phenomena is preposterous. Inflation and deflation are scheduled, induced, and maintained. IN TIMES OF ECONOMIC REVOLUTION, WEALTH IS NEVER DESTROYED, ONLY SHIFTED. EVEN WHEN 95% OF THE POPULATION DECREASES IN WEALTH, THE OTHER 5% GROWS UNEQUIVICALLY. After Biddle made these claims, he called in on all loans and would not issue new loans. People were forced to pay back loans they could not afford and could not get new loans to pay the old. The economy suffered and began to fall into a depression. In April 1834 Congress voted to not re-charter the SBUS and to investigate a cause of the economic crash. When subpoenaed to testify, Thomas Biddle would give no information, from his knowledge, or the bank ledgers, and gave no testimony in court. On January 8, 1835 Jackson paid off the final installment on the national debt. Andrew Jackson is the only president in the history of the United States to do so. In 1836, the SBUS had ended, and Thomas Bidddle was charged with fraud. He was acquitted. Late in his life, Jackson was asked what his greatest accomplishment as President was, and Jackson replied, “I KILLED THE BANK.” And killed the bank he had, but the influence of war creates debt and dependency: enough so that after 76 year a monster would be revived.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
We now find ourselves in the mid-1800’s. The nation is beginning to expand west and the land is proving to be very rich in substance and possibilities. However, with all of the prospering in the merging country, a divide began to come about. A noble cause is being used to spark a division for the sake of the money changers. Most will argue that the Civil War was fought to end slavery. North wanted to free the slaves, and the South said we don’t want to pick our own cotton. Well friends, it would do no justice to hear from just me. I began to research the Civil War and paid attention to several small things; when Lincoln spoke of the conflict he spoke of SAVING the UNION, not the North, and not to defeat the South, but to SAVE the UNION. In regards to slavery, aside from the Emancipation Proclamation I could find little reference from Lincoln about slavery. So I decided to read some of Abraham Lincoln’s auto biography and came across the answer to my question of why did we go to war with our family. Lincoln said,

“I HAVE NO PURPOSE, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, TO INTERFERE WITH THE INSTITUTION OF SLAVERY IN THE STATES WHERE IT NOW EXISTS. I BELIEVE I HAVE NO LAWFUL RIGHT TO DO SO, AND I HAVE NO INTENTION TO DO SO.”

In Lincoln’s inaugural address he states, “My paramount objective is to SAVE the UNION, and it is NOT to either save or destroy slavery. IF I COULD SAVE THE UNION WITHOUT FREEING ANY SLAVE, I WOULD DO IT.”

So what was the war about? Why did so many hundreds of thousands of men fight, and kill amongst our selves, do deliberate damage to our growing nation and try to divide a plentiful and prospering country? German Chancellor Otto Von Bismark made this assessment, “The division of the United States into federations of equal force was decided long before the Civil War by the high financial powers of Europe. These bankers were afraid that the United States, if they remained as one block, and as one nation, would attain economic and financial independence, which would upset their financial domination over the world.”

In 1861, President Lincoln, and Sec. Of Treasury Solomon P. Chase sent for Col. Dick Taylor to research a funding solution. Taylor quickly gave his findings to Lincoln, “Why, Lincoln, that is easy; just get Congress to pass a bill authorizing the printing of full legal tender treasury notes... and pay your soldiers with them and go ahead and win your war with them also.” When asked if the people would accept this new currency, Taylor responded, “The people or anyone else will have no choice in the matter, if you make them full legal tender. They will have the full sanction of the government and will be just as good as any money; as Congress is given that express right by the Constitution.” Between 1862-63, Congress printed $450 million in “Greenbacks”. Greenbacks were the reserve less, interest free, treasury noted created to supply the economy without a private central bank. Lincoln was quoted in reference to the potential success of the Greenbacks by saying, “Money will cease to be master, and become servant of humanity.” Unfortunately, the Greenback success was short lived. There is no single greater source of debt than war. The debt brought on, and the amount of currency printed to fund the war, caused great inflation and poverty to our war-plagued home. In 1863 Pres. Lincoln and Sec. Of Treasury Chase helped to pass through the National Bank Act, which took the constitutional right to create money from the U.S. Congress, and placed the power back into the hands of private central banks. Solomon P. Chase had this so say of the passing of the NBA, “My agency in promoting the passage of the National Bank Act was the greatest financial mistake in my life. It has built up a monopoly which affects every interest in the country.” In 1865 with the War concluding and the National Bank Act being attacked by Greenback supporters, President Abraham Lincoln was assassinated.

The Affect of the National Bank Act on America's Money Supply and Per Capita Income

YEAR TOTAL $ SUPPLY PER CAPITA

1866 $1.8 billion $50.46

1867 $1.3 billion $44.00

1876 $.6 billion $14.60

1886 $.4 billion $6.67

In just 20 years from the passing of the National Bank Act the countries money supply and per capita income decreased an amazing 760%

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Presidential Candidate of the time William Jennings Bryant said in an address to the Democratic National Convention, “We will answer their demand for a gold standard by saying to them: You shall not press down upon the brow of labor this crown of thorns. You shall not crucify mankind upon a cross of gold.” In July 1881 President James Garfield was assassinated within weeks of giving a public statement saying, “Whosoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce...and when you realize that the entire system is very easily controlled, one way or another, by just a few powerful men at the top, you will not have to be told how periods of inflation and deflation originate.” In 1962-63 President John F. Kennedy passed an executive order enabling Congress to print interest free treasury notes to circulate in the economy. The note was marked as a $2 US CONGRESSIONAL NOTE, not a Federal Reserve Note. In 1963, Pres. John F. Kennedy was assassinated, and the $2 Congress Note was removed from circulation.

We have now seen how the stories of our nation's history and accomplishments have been tainted and misrepresented in academia, and how three United States Presidents have been murdered by either speaking out against the money changers, or doing everything in their power to break the ties of bondage, yet even those stories of martyrdom are shamed with lies of lone gunman (JFK, Lincoln), or not even mentioned in schools (Garfield). And let us not forget the sole President to eliminate the debt, Andrew Jackson, elude assassins bullets on more than one occasion. To reference a quote from earlier in the presentation, so far we have seen how the money changers base their profits and control in a fraud, cause widespread suffering (political assassinations, influencing war),and restrict the money supply to cause inflation and deflation. With all of the facts reviewed to this point, and knowing that in 1895 the Supreme Court ruled an income tax bill UNCONSTITUTIONAL, and in 1909 a corporate income tax bill UNCONSTITUTIONAL, we now enter the early 1910's.

THE CREATURE FROM JEKYLL ISLAND- BY G. Edward Griffin

One weekend in the early part of the century, a small group of very influential men gathered at Jekyll Island to discuss the creation on the next national central bank. The group consisted of Sen. James Aldrich, Paul Warburgh, JP Morgan, John D. Rockefeller, and select others. Sen. Aldrich was an understudy and follower of the Roethschild family , the wealthiest, and single most influential family in any nation. The group from Jekyll Island proposed a bank act entitled the Aldrich Bill. The bill faced great opposition and was not passed. However, the bill was literally only changed in name, re-presented to vote on December 23, 1913, at 04:00, over Christmas recess, to a floor of 3 Senators present. The bill passed unanimously 3-0. had just one other constituent been present and voted against the bill, the FRS would never even had been born.

The money making process of the FRS is a 4-step process:

1) the Federal Open Market Committee approves purchase of U.S. Bonds

2) the bonds are purchased by the FRS

3) the FRS pays for the bonds with electronic credits to the seller's bank, these credits are based on nothing

4) Banks use the deposits as reserves. They can loan out over ten times the amount of their reserves to new borrowers, all at interest.

This first fraud of the FRS is in the title. FEDERAL RESERVE SYSTEM- the FED is neither FEDERAL (it is a PRIVATE, FOR-PROFIT entity) nor RESERVE-based (the FED pays for bonds with electronic credits and no physical auditing). People will blindly follow the light if they believe it is in their best interest. That should be the job of government, for the people's best interest, but just like the magician, the FED uses sleight of hand to show people one thing, but operate in a distinctly different direction.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
*Everyone should research the Internal Revenue Code for the IRS and the 16th Amendment. Not only was the FED created from a lie, but continue to profit from a lie. No where in the Internal Revenue Code does it say once that it is mandatory to pay a federal income tax. The income tax that in most cases is automatically retracted from your pay check is not a mandatory occurrence, but people who do not understand the law, and follow the deception, will lose sight of the reality that they are being robbed for every second they work. I am not saying to not pay your income tax, but I am saying there is NO LEGISLATION which states any person has a mandatory obligation to file an income tax. Most think our income taxes go to pay for services; however, I would argue that schools are funded through property tax, roads are improved from gasoline tax, and the money taken from our income tax is used solely to pay back the Nation's debt to the FED. The United States Constitution banns the practice of direct taxation. Didn't we revue how the school's have taught us that our nation's independence was fought due to taxation without representation? That is exactly what our government is doing to the American people today through the unlawful practice of the income tax.

IN SUMMATION

We have briefly gone through the past few centuries and one glaring conclusion shines more brightly than the rest- In fact, this is the greatest secret about money in the history of civilization- money is an agreement of exchange. In today's terms, money is nothing but some green colored paper, symbolizing an agreed upon exchange of goods. When paper money was first issued it was literally a receipt for a deposit of gold or other precious metals. The idea that the paper itself holds any value is ridicules. The longest standing for of currency was the Talley Stick. Tally Sticks were very seriously just pieces of wood, which the King held on to a piece of the original and distributed the other half into the economy for the payment of taxes, by the people. This system of money lasted for over 700 years, making it by far the longest standing form of currency ever to be used. A switch to a gold standard is no fix, and a continuation of the unlawful doings of the FED is cancer to our homes. Systems such as he Colonial Script, or Greenbacks, or US CONGRESSIONAL NOTES are the fix. Printing money in equal proportions for trade and commerce, and with no interest charged to the people is the answer. Opponents will argue that one needs a reserve based monetary system to be successful because with no reserve we are just printing money from nothing! That can not be right! But people, that is exactly what the Federal Reserve System does daily. They purchase US bonds, with electronic credits, that have no backing, and charge interest to the American people, and so much interest that the government has to guarantee the collateral for the loans by taking income taxes from the people. If there was no private central bank, and money was printed, by Congress, which the Unites States Constitution give sole authority to do so, interest free and without backing, Andrew Jackson would no longer be the only President to pay off the deficit, and the most resent (staged) economic crash (2008) would be a travesty of the past. We could lose the fear of what the future holds, and again live in freedom, and prosperity, as was the original intention of our founding fathers. I appreciate everyone’s time and patients. I do hope that something was learned by someone here today, and maybe a feeling of anger, or feelings of righteousness have been inspired. What can we do to stop the terrorism? Get involved. Educate yourself. Ask questions, and do not be deterred by a bump in the road, or someone tells you that believing in this is stupid or crazy. That is just ignorant rhetoric used to further distract people from the truth. We have to answers. We have the power. We can make a change. A real change, but until we decide to take the red pill, we will forever sleep in the comfort of a fraud, deception, and crimes grossly committed to ourselves, and our family. To reference President Lincoln again, “Money will cease to be master, and become servant of humanity.”

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Did you watch that documentary "The Money Masters"?

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by RadioactiveRob

i have a dvd with i think the first 18 minutes, and some of the end about the FED. thats where i got the quote (which i gave credit to Bill Still, the presenter in dvd, in the speech) about condeming fraud, oppression of the poor, and crimes against humanity

id really like to get my hands on the whole dvd. i cant watch it online as i have no speakers. the parts i have seen were very informative and very well presented

sources of study for the speech were:

Abraham Lincolm Autobiogaphy- publisher FD Tandy Co
Money Makers DVD- Bill Still
Infowars.com
Bible (King James Version)
Ben Franklin Autobiography- dover thrift
loc.gov
Creator From Jeckyll Island- G Edward Griffin
wikipedia.com
without pulling my notes and research back out thats what i used most

*LET ME BE CLEAR, I AM NOT SAYING THE DATA IS ORIGIONAL FROM ME. I AM POSTING A SPEECH I GAVE FOR A CLASS. THE DIRECT QUOTES ARE CITED, AND I WILL POST A COMPLETE WORKS CITES POST AS WELL. i JUST FELT THE LAYOUT WAS VERY CLEAR AND DIRECT, AND I WANTED TO PRESENT FOR THOSE WHOM ARE JUST LEARNING OF THE TRUTH, AS I FELT THIS SPEECH GAVE ENOUGH, BUT NOT TOO MUCH, TO MABEY INSPIRE SOMEONE TO WANT TO LEARN MORE

top topics

join