It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Decoding Costa Concordia: How it relates to the collapse of the Eurozone This Year (2012)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by quest4info

Or... 66.6 days from 13/1/12 gives you 19th March, the day the Iraq war was started 9 years ago..?

But also the 19th April is the last day of a week long satanic holiday... [i think]..? Check out the track record for the 19th of that month...

Something is definitely going on!!

Good thread OP, well spotted!! I'll buy you a pint!..

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
To stay on track with the OP, look what has happened since the accident. EU agrees that all EU countries must back Iran oil enbargo, which will hurt the euro. Iran is now selling oil to India and China in exchange for gold, which will only hurt the euro and the usd. Gold will increase in value and fiat currency will drop, just my opinion thou. Play the war "fear" card, then shift the ecomomy some more.

March 18/19, 2003 was Purim which changes every year. Purim in 2012 will start on Thursday, the 8th of March and will continue for 2 days until Friday, the 9th of March. Note that in the Jewish calander, a holiday begins on the sunset of the previous day, so observing Jews will celebrate Purim on the sunset of Wednesday, the 7th of March.

"The joyous holiday of Purim celebrates the salvation of the Jews from the wicked Haman, through the leadership of Queen Esther and her cousin Mordecai. Purim takes place on the 14th day of Adar, the 12th month of the Jewish calendar."

This also seems to be an important date for events.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by quest4info

Now I'm not pointing any fingers but these dates are quiet interesting:

On 19th March 2011 (last years date for Purim), NATO started their air bombing campaign on Libya.

Allies Open Air Assault on Qaddafi’s Forces in Libya

And we all know what happened as well back in 19th March 2003 (one day after Purim).

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
While Iran is making deals for other payment methods, EU refineries are facing closure and US is facing higher gas prices.

Jan 24 - Gasoline prices could be a bit more costly for U.S. consumers this spring, thanks to the bankruptcy of a European refiner, the industry’s latest casualty.
www.cnbc.com...

Jan 24 - The European Union’s embargo on Iranian oil threatens to accelerate refinery closures in Europe, the head of Italy’s refiners’ lobby said.
www.bloomberg.com...

Here is an interesting read:
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Sorry if this has already been posted (my lap-top's playing up & won't always open links).

Is this a p!ss-take..?

'Titanic theme tune played in onboard restaurant as doomed cruise ship started to keel over', claim Swiss brothers
Yannic and Keven Sgaga 'astonished' by coincidence
Grand-daughter of Titanic survivor was also on board
By PETER ALLEN
Last updated at 3:02 PM on 18th January 2012
Comments (52)

Of all the stories to emerge from the Costa Concordia cruise ship disaster, it's possibly the hardest to believe.
The human bridge created by British dancer James Thomas and the bizarre antics of captain Francesco Schettino pale in comparison to the claims of two Swiss brothers.
For they have revealed how the theme tune from the film Titanic was playing onboard as it struck rocks and started to keel over.'

The rest of the article's here:

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Toffeeapple

Well that's creepy.

I've also been watching the USS Enterprise carrier group which recently entered the Persian gulf, that whole story could be touchy also. I have to say I will be watching dates in the future. If the Concordia could be symbolic to a Euro collapse, the Enterprise would highly symbolise USA, and both currencies seem to be under pressure.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Can the rabbit hole go any deeper??

As a matter of fact, I think it did... this is from a thread posted in another forum..
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sometimes fact is stranger than fiction

Was there any prediction that warned of this Tragedy long before the event?

Well, lets follow the white rabbit and take a look at the world headlines today...

DATELINE JANUARY 14 2012
LITERALLY a TITANIC of a HEADLINE TRAGEDY in ITALY

bostinno.com...
www.businessinsider.com...
www.thesun.co.uk...
www.bbc.co.uk...
abcnews.go.com...

a MAJOR TRAGEDY at SEA ON 1/13??

Countless times I've explained how the sequence 113 is connected to TRAGEDY.

Did I post any warning referencing how a MAJOR TRAGEDY was about to occur connected to 113 and FRIDAY THE 13th?

as a matter of fact, I DID... back on 1/8/12 and even 12/19/11 something that can be confirmed in google...

the thread is called "SYZYGY NINth WAVE GREAT 911 Quake Warning" (page 9) & "WTF-pg125 NZ VOLCANO GRAPHS-LARGE KERMADEC,FIJI EQ COMING? -NEW ZEALAND & KERMADEC EQ,VOLCANO & SKY WATCH(ALSO OZ)WORLD EQS,VOLCANOES (Page 107) "

the posts said:
============================================
BIG quake and/or tragedy about to hit soon... will it be false flag terror? an angels Harp? Or an act of God from above so below?

tomorrow 911 appears again, 1111, as does 113 soon. and Isn't this friday the 13th?

"911, 119, 116 and 113 are specific numerical sequences that always seem to appear or connect with major/historic quakes and headline tragic events, that include deaths of world leaders; something I've discussed & explained many times"

============================================================

coincidence???

right of course, because I was only talking about "quakes"

So now the HEADLINES for this cruise line tragedy hit the news on 1/14/12 or iow, +/- 1 DAY from 1/13/12
)

But in fact, the actual DATE of the accident was just after 10:30pm
ON 1/13/2012!

So another ALLEGORICAL & EXACT LITERAL DATE hit on FRIDAY THE 13TH ie 01/13/2012

[en.wikipedia]
Costa Concordia, showing the rock embedded in the damaged hull.
On Friday 13 January 2012, the Costa Concordia ran aground on a reef at around 21:00 local time (UTC+1) off Isola del Giglio, having left Civitavecchia earlier that evening at the beginning of a seven-day cruise starting in Savona and visiting Marseille, Barcelona, Palma, Tunis, and Palermo.

113 strikes again

PS. oh on a side note for those who enjoy an even deeper side to this rabbit hole and allegory,, were there any references to ITALY (THE LOCATION) or the TARGET that would be STRUCK in my warning about a major tragedy on 113 and FRIDAY THE 13TH?

Well, what was the NAME of this CRUISE LINER?

The COSTA Concordia

Where did it happen?

ITALY

what were TWO of the specific references I named that should be ON ALERT around the date of 113? ie FRIDAY THE 13TH?

in fact I mentioned both COSTA rica & ITALY

google the Thread: SYZYGY NINth WAVE GREAT 911 Quake Warning (Page 9)

what was the cause? technically an ACCIDENT or "Act of God"

what happened? The cruise ship SUNK or was STRUCK from BELOW the boat or UNDER the WATER by an act of GOD from "ABOVE" (metaphorically)

P.S.S Look down at the official DATE STAMP in the INFO section:
en.wikipedia.org...

Ordered: 19 January 2004 (1/19)

Out of service: 13 January 2012 (1/13)

both 113 and even 911 appear in this tragedy connected to Costa, Italy, and friday the 13th.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

The mystery blonde is not a mystery, she was a ballerina - and a dumb one at that having a short affair with Captain Coward whose wife has since left him.

The rest of your thread is just nonsense really.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   
So, the sinking of the Concorndia is part of a master plan? You know this because of clues left by those in charge? And ultimately the ship sunk to send out a message?

As with hundreds of these things, why?

I like to view things in as simplistic terms as possible first and foremost. I find, that initially this is normally the best way to approach things. Often, simply works, it's only when you attempt to complicate simple things that they become complicated.

So, first off, why do people think the Illuminati, or who ever is behind the NWO is so hell bent on telling us their plan thru hidden messages? If makes no sense. Never has, never will.

Second, is it not so that ALL events can ultimately be linked to sinister endeavours, if you dig deep enough and complicate them?

Sometimes, just sometimes, the obvious answer is the right answer. Capt detours his ship, it hits rocks and sinks. Most likely explanation? Captain is an idiot.

No?

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Look at the fractal timewave graph for 2012. Around April 4th it tips and dives down to zero at the end of the year.
Watch around April for something significant.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Lol you mean I live in a powerhouse country of the EU? (Poland)? Surely you must be joking
I know our polititians have egos the size of an iceberg hence the idea that we should somehow "rule" the eastern block of EU but a powerhouse of EU?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
YES YES and keep connecting the dots your nearly there. Friday 13th January 2012 (113). please look at a euro/usd chart, you will be amazed. the euro is abel to buy more dollars since that TRAGIC date on friday 13th january 2012 when exactly S&P downgraded the euro zone this is a contradition isint it of course it is? so when uss enterprise is blown up the dollar will buy more bang to the buck. also Friday 13th nightmare on elm street Francesco translates in english Freddy the captain mentioned nighttime to the coast gaurd the captain is Freddy Krueger. At first I though why should I care about this ship but your right this has so much symbolic meaning this euro dollar chart needs to be discussed more dont you think? I thought euro to usd would go down more if S&P downgraded euro zone but seemingly not. Im not sure how to atach a picture from my desktop but ill try. This is my first post go easy on me.

edit on 28-2-2012 by simonsays113 because: picture

edit on 28-2-2012 by simonsays113 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 05:27 AM
link   
There's always the chance that such intentional disasters would happen again. Unnamed EU officials repeatedly supported the idea that the Costa Concordia was deliberately sunk using a torpedo.

The idea was also exploited by NATO to attempt to install De Falco as a member of the Italian government.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join