It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unidentified Lights over Dunellen, NJ Dec 24 2011 -Triangle UFO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Hi all,

Came across this report at Nuforc . Some guy from Dunellen, NJ captured some pretty good footage. The vid is a good capture. Imo. It doesn't appear to be hoaxed. Wanted to put this out there for you to see.

New Jersey Light Triangle

Yvonne Supak writes, “I am attaching my video we took during our reported sighting on December 24, 2012 of triangular lights”. We also captured an incoming airplane, which can be clearly heard. The orange lights were silent. I cannot believe nothing has been mentioned in the news, since so many people have posted similar experiences at the same time. www.youtube.com...

Link: www.nationalufocenter.com...

Would love to hear your thoughts/comments ..Explain this one away?

Thanks in advance!
edit on 20-1-2012 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

Santa Clause is flying triangle shaped sleds now a days. You didn't get the memo?

But seriously, good find S&F. I'll check some resources to see if there are other reported sightings. I have a few friends that live in Jooooyysy

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

This looks like a man made object. The lights resemble aircraft or building tower lights.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I will have to do some screen shots....
but at first glance (only watched it once real quick), looks like stars....they are not moving....
we need more info....direction, date, time, location.....

where i live i can see most of the constellations up there....i have zero light polution....

ETA, read post below mine.....another reason for the direction, date, time, location because we can look up sat movement too...
edit on January 20th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Similar sightings have been posted here many times before. It is more than likely the NOSS satellites.

LINK to LiveLeak vid
edit on 20-1-2012 by UdonNiedtuno because: fix link

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
The three points of light look like a reflection , the way they rotate around the point of light at the top (star)between .05 to .11 looks wrong , like they aren't in the sky .

edit on 20-1-2012 by gortex because: edit to edit

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
The three points of light look like a reflection , the way they rotate around the point of light at the top (star)between .05 to .11 looks wrong , like they aren't in the sky .

edit on 20-1-2012 by gortex because: edit to edit

yeah. there are way too many very ordinary explanations for what the "lights" are......

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
They seem to be near and airport. Those lights in the distance look exactly like jets probably 30+ miles away flying towards them, lining up to land.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Found this on the youtube page:
www.youtube.com...

It says unlisted but it day time flames in the sky and the link was at the
video column at the right. Perhaps just re listed.

Cool. Burning Nitrogen like Tesla was going to do to power his tower.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Thanks all for the replies.

Wish we could get the direction, etc, too, Green, but I could find no further info.

Had to google after someone's comment. Good point! There ARE a lot of airports around ...Thanks for the input but I'm just not so sure they are planes lining up . But the very well could be!

To me, they don't appear to be reflection.

My spouse and I saw a giant arrowhead triangle up close and personal....just wish we had had a cam.!!
If this was not planes lining up.... then it would imo be a big mil ship.

Anywhooo..
appreciate your replies and help on this!

ETA: Thanks , T&L , for pointing out that vid. Very strange indeed!...
The majority of Tesla's secrets ARE kept hidden from us.... most definitely!

edit on 21-1-2012 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I am in Bedminster NJ and the same light has been appearing every few days. Just like the Dunellen video (not so far away) it is a bright white orb. Imagine a very bright star - that just sits still but is almost as low as a small airplane flies. It sits in the same spot for hours, the most I have seen was 3 hours (it could have been longer but I got tired and went in). A few times these triangular aircraft and strobe blinking aircraft fly near it. I just saw it again tonight which made me come on and search and find this string. It's mesmerizing. We
brought out binoculars and its literally a giant ball of light, no real form or substance. I have only seen it on a clear sky and 3x so far in the past 2 weeks.

I took some video, you will see the orb, the smaller orbs which flash like strobe lights (these two are pretty much stationary) and then there is a triangular craft that flies very low and that one moves. They are not planes - confirmed with binoculars and by the fact that they are stationary. The triangular craft not in video may be a plane but had blue, green, white, red lights blinking all over which I found odd:
VID 1: youtu.be...
VID 2: youtu.be...

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by GigiMarie
I am in Bedminster NJ and the same light has been appearing every few days. Just like the Dunellen video (not so far away) it is a bright white orb. Imagine a very bright star - that just sits still but is almost as low as a small airplane flies. It sits in the same spot for hours, the most I have seen was 3 hours (it could have been longer but I got tired and went in). A few times these triangular aircraft and strobe blinking aircraft fly near it. I just saw it again tonight which made me come on and search and find this string. It's mesmerizing. We
brought out binoculars and its literally a giant ball of light, no real form or substance. I have only seen it on a clear sky and 3x so far in the past 2 weeks.

Hi GigiMarie,
Thank you for the post. Much appreciated.
Watched the vids - very interesting I'd love to suction plunge one of those babies down lol.... Only then will we have the evidence and folk could see for themselves.

I've seen HUGE to small orbs too, so I know what it is like to develop an obsession, so to speak, of trying to find out answers. Once you see these things, personally, you will never quite be the same. At least in my book that is. I want to kNOW what these things are.

Keep filming..... maybe next time, you'll get the photo evidence that no one can dispute. Unfortunately, this , imo, will not be convincing enough.. I'm convinced!... but I just don't know if this would convince others.
Tough crowd...

Thanks again. Please continue keeping your eyes and cam on the skies!
I haven't ''hunted' in a while... Have fun and it's only a matter of time that we'll get 'em!

Very interesting.... dO appreciate your sharing!

new topics

top topics

join