It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hatred for America, have at it ATS

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

you know ive heard that a lot too

i for one am arrogant because i love being american and i love my country

can't wait to see someone qoute this and say this is why people hate america

edit on 21-1-2012 by caf1550 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by southunder
We DO hate you because you deserve it-you are the necrophiliac wanking masturbating bustards, and f...k off

That hurt.

You have a potty mouth and used naughty words.

Meanwhile back at the Ranch and Reality.

What did the Mod post a few pages back?

post by masqua

link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by sonnny1

America ? North or South ? Or All ? People want to know which God all the time. So which America ?

If you mean my country the U.S, I've never stopped loving her. It's the people she is being influenced by that I hate.

Well,I have stated this NUMEROUS times,its semantics.

9 out of 10 when you say America,you think United States.

I don't subscribe to PC..........

Who are those that are influencing you to HATE ?

link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
Instead of insults,lets get back to the crux of the problem. The Hatred of America................

I have heard the word "arrogant" brought up alot.

"Jingoist" too.

I think Patriotic is the word to best describe Americans though.

We are proud of our country.

You sure focus a lot on people "HATING AMERICA" I doubt your sincerity when you say you disapprove of our government.

I propose you make a thread called "The Hatred for Americas Current Administration is Justified", just to prove me wrong.
edit on 21-1-2012 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

link   

Instead of insults,lets get back to the crux of the problem. The Hatred of America................

"Jingoist" too.

North Koreans are proud of their nation too, and they are led to believe they invented everything too...

Must be the flag waving and Anthem singing BS they are fed everyday right ??

Cosmic..

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

We DO hate you because you deserve it-you are the necrophiliac wanking masturbating bustards, and f...k off

I have had post removed for less, not sure why this is being allowed, but allowing it does make you look bad and that's cool.

edit on 023131p://bSaturday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by caf1550
reply to post by sonnny1

can't wait to see someone qoute this and say this is why people hate america

I've been advocating reasons why you're good, and no one's giving a damn!

Yes, I'm English-- so with the blood spilt of my fellow countrymen and women on par with that of yours so as to "defend all our freedoms", what I find genuinely arrogant is how its American's hating Americans!!!

Is this not "an International site"???

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

National Pride , of any country is good.

As I told Sonny back on page 6 or so, I dont hate Yanks, but I despise your gov Foriegn Policy.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic4life

north koreans are proud of there nation because if one was ever interviewed and was asked the question "do you love north korea" and they answered with "no" then they would probably be killed and there families would probably be killed also

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Cue the dramatic Star Wars Imperial soundtrack as they post all the wars we have fought as evidence of our evilness.

[Leaving out historical Context of course]

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
National pride is a basic human instinct, we see you guys waving your flags at your sporting events, don't try to deny it,

If it wasn't a natural survival instinct you wouldn't hate us so much.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by maestromason

Originally posted by staticarium

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Please explain how america is the greatest nation that ever was? Please explain this.

Damn right!

She is actually exercising TWO RIGHTS BACK TO BACK THAT MOST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD ONLY DREAM THEY HAD THAT IS UNIQUE TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA! ....

FIRST AMENDMENT (with the gesture of here left hand...flipping the bird!...FREEDOM OF SPEECH!)

SECOND AMENDMENT (THE RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS)
edit on 21-1-2012 by maestromason because: (no reason given)

YEAH! WE GET TO HAVE GUNS OORAH!

You people really are pathetic, weak minded fools. You go play with your guns, the rest of the world will clean up the mess you leave behind.

Americans make me feel physically sick.

(Just so you know, most countries around the world allow owning licensed firearms, the difference is, we don't jerk off over them)

edit on 21-1-2012 by staticarium because: (no reason given)

Yea, but DO YOU GET TO CARRY YOUR GUNS WHEREVER YOU GO?

Football games at stadiums, Shopping malls, bars, public places, ACROSS STATE LINES?

I DO!
edit on 21-1-2012 by maestromason because: *addition

Why the hell would any intelligent person wish to take a firearm to any of those places? What possible benefit does being able to bring a firearm out like you have described bring?

To answer your question, as long as it is in a locked case and unloaded, yes I could bring one to any of those places, but because I am not a simple minded American, I can also see that there is no reason to.

NO I MEAN LOCKED, LOADED and READY TO ROLL AT YOU SIDES?

NO YOU CANNOT!

I CAN!

I have been a gun lover for as long as I can remember. I LOVE MY RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS! along with all of my other rights afforded to me by my country.

America!...loving it since birth!

You are getting thrilled because you can carry a loaded gun. My god, and you people have nukes.

You keep playing with your guns, real men can kill without them.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Please explain how america is the greatest nation that ever was? Please explain this.

Damn right!

She is actually exercising TWO RIGHTS BACK TO BACK THAT MOST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD ONLY DREAM THEY HAD THAT IS UNIQUE TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA! ....

FIRST AMENDMENT (with the gesture of here left hand...flipping the bird!...FREEDOM OF SPEECH!)

SECOND AMENDMENT (THE RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS)
edit on 21-1-2012 by maestromason because: (no reason given)

YEAH! WE GET TO HAVE GUNS OORAH!

You people really are pathetic, weak minded fools. You go play with your guns, the rest of the world will clean up the mess you leave behind.

Americans make me feel physically sick.

(Just so you know, most countries around the world allow owning licensed firearms, the difference is, we don't jerk off over them)

Yea, but DO YOU GET TO CARRY YOUR GUNS WHEREVER YOU GO?

Football games at stadiums, Shopping malls, bars, public places, ACROSS STATE LINES?

I DO!
edit on 21-1-2012 by maestromason because: *addition

Why the hell would any intelligent person wish to take a firearm to any of those places? What possible benefit does being able to bring a firearm out like you have described bring?

To answer your question, as long as it is in a locked case and unloaded, yes I could bring one to any of those places, but because I am not a simple minded American, I can also see that there is no reason to.

well actually you can bring a loaded one concealed to anyone of those places if you have this little piece of paper called an LTC or license to carry has to be class 1 so it can be concealed also

but yea idk who would want to do that

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ker2010

America can not continue its current course, it is BANKRUPT if you want America to remain #1 things will have to change. Things will change eventually by necessity whether you want them to or not, you may not live to see it but it will happen. Foresight is a great thing.

We agree on this, though the US military and American citizens are not the problem.

Now go worship the government you love so much who took your money and gave it to big banks who then paid out million dollar bonuses while laughing at blind followers such as yourself.

I do NOT worship any government. You fail to draw the destinction between America and its elected officials. That’s your problem…

Its a damn shame you claim to love America so much but ignore Americas biggest threat the domestic enemy's in Washington DC, keep giving them a free pass and see where we as a country end up.

I’ve likely done more in my life to create change in this country that you, sir. And I’d like to see RP as VP. I love his stance on ending the FED. I just happen to think a strong military (and yes….deployed abroad) is the key to remaining free. The military is not the cause of our national debt - Crony capitalism is to blame.

I’m curious about the RP crowd. I have a hard time supporting RP at all because many of his supporters REALLY seem to be down on America. Makes me wonder what he really stands for! I thought people who supposedly love the constitution would have good things to say about America??

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

You are getting thrilled because you can carry a loaded gun. My god, and you people have nukes.

You keep playing with your guns, real men can kill without them.

Many of us still have our Kabar and know how to use it as well.

link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

I have had post removed for less, not sure why this is being allowed, but allowing it does make you look bad and that's cool.

Actually I made one of my very rare alerts on this one. Hmmmm.

link   

reply to post by Cosmic4life

north koreans are proud of there nation because if one was ever interviewed and was asked the question "do you love north korea" and they answered with "no" then they would probably be killed and there families would probably be killed also

Our government doesnt have to threaten us with violence, we let them do whatever they want .

If Sopa is passed what will happen? Nothing. They will get what they want.

Just like the TSA groping, Patriot Act etc.

No need to threaten sheep when you have them under control and they allow you to do whatever ya want.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ker2010

"Jingoist" too.

You sure focus a lot on people "HATING AMERICA" I doubt your sincerity when you say you disapprove of our government.

I propose you make a thread called The Hatred for Americas Current Administration, just to prove me wrong..

Well you could doubt ALL you want. I do disprove of many things our Government does. Who doesn't?

Judging my intentions,isn't going to help the world. I dont hold you to being any different caliber of a person,because you vote for Ron Paul. I will clue you in.... I voted for him a couple of times. Does that make me a better person now in your eyes? WHY are so many angry at a Nation,that has the same problems that every other Nation has?
Is America to be held in a higher standard then the rest ? These are the questions I ponder on,and MANY more.Why I made the thread. I expect a few to agree with me. I expect to see the detractors also. Common ground,and a common fix would be nice.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

This is Sparta

Oops, wrong area, wrong country.

youtu.be...

nap time

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Maybe if you actually read the Constitution you would know that Military facilities outside of the US are un-constitutional.

Are you a Republic or an Empire ??

Cosmic..

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join