It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hatred for America, have at it ATS

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by staticarium

Your country isn't even fit to lick the shoes of any European nation. Quite how you think you are the greatest is beyond me. Mind you, you are an American. Not very bright and ugly as hell.

That was the most thoughtful, fact-filled rebuttal I’ve ever read! Great work!

America is the greatest nation that ever was. The more you folks hate on it the more you prove my point. Hate is a form of flattery, you know? If you weren’t so jealous of America you’d be hating on Canada or another country you felt inferior to!

Prime example why we believe some posters are paid to spread hate and propaganda, I doubt he even believes what he is saying, they have an agenda.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Hahaha!!! Relax, friend; I hear what you're saying!

What is curious, is how I genuinely don't recall such a point about Iraq-being-carved-up-in-such-a-way in even the tabloids back then...

Well, Rupert Murdoch and TrinityMirror must've had words given they're major backers to the major parties here.
And so the door must've swung otherwise on that occassion, too...

link   

reply to post by ker2010

Sorry that makes no sense. How is a base in SK, Japan, Germany protecting us here? How are those bases keeping anyone from launching a attack on American soil?

Allow me to explain….

Having bases overseas, in the backyards of every country who may wish to do us harm, is a deterrent because we can react to their aggression in an instant. If our troops and missiles are 10 miles away rather than 3,000 miles away they can get there an awful lot sooner. This is the same reason the soviets wanted nukes in Cuba and Iran and others are courting Hugo Chavez. It’s a strategic upper hand to be that close.

What country has the might to take us on in conventional warfare? What country can bring war to US shores and possibly win?

Name me one, just one who can, then bases around the world may be justified.

link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Okay then, I tried. Never hurts to ask.

link   

Originally posted by staticarium
Your country isn't even fit to lick the shoes of any European nation. Quite how you think you are the greatest is beyond me. Mind you, you are an American. Not very bright and ugly as hell.

Gee, can I keep you as a reference for my CV?

I run into your type from time to time in my travels across europe.

Nice enough. A wee bit narrow-minded perhaps.

Usually on the dole.

link   

America is the greatest nation that ever was. The more you folks hate on it the more you prove my point. Hate is a form of flattery, you know? If you weren’t so jealous of America you’d be hating on Canada or another country you felt inferior to!

Please explain how america is the greatest nation that ever was? Please explain this.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Surely you mean the US is the greatest nation that ever was..

America is a continent..i know you think you own the world and invented everything...but.

The UK is the greatest nation that ever was....does that statement annoy you, it should, arrogance is not a virtue and will not win you friends.

Of course you don't really care what the rest of the world thinks, your great and the rest of the world..um...isn't.

And yet you wonder where the hate comes from ??? are you really unable to connect it to the things you say.

And what the hell is American Exceptionism ??? please explain .

Cosmic..
edit on 21-1-2012 by Cosmic4life because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by malachi777

"WOW! I knew it! That 14 foot hole was caused by the aluminum frame of the airliner. I work around planes everyday, and I can tell you the thin sheeting of the body would not survive the impact. It would peel back like a banana peel. FAIL!!! Now let us stay on subject. "

Its part of the subject, America destroyed a national treasure(Twin Towers) and damaged another
(Pentagon) so they could initiate the war on Terror, Thats why nearly all of the rest of the world despise and hate your beloved US(Goverment). What part of the aerospace industary do you hail from? I only ask because i know a plane with a 150f wingspan ""supposedly"" made a 14f hole in a wall while going 300-400MPH? And i know that cant happen, im in IT by the way with a keen interest in all science.

One more thing, where did the wings go when they ""Peeled off"" still going 300MPH?
edit on 21-1-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by angeldoll

Okay then, I tried. Never hurts to ask.

Well, I heard some frightening stuff from the horses mouth recently, can't talk about it though.

link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris

Please explain how america is the greatest nation that ever was? Please explain this.

link   
Just a nugget to throw out there and maybe educate a few of the trolls loving this thread...

I recommend a book.

"Why Do People Hate America?"

Very well written, and was in high street book shops and music shops at the time of the whole Iraq War kick-off.

I brought it and read it, so check it out....

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Futurcrat1

What is curious, is how I genuinely don't recall such a point about Iraq-being-carved-up-in-such-a-way in even the tabloids back then...

Im quite relaxed actually , this is fun,
Here is why.. www.independent.co.uk... www.independent.co.uk...
Over 1,000 documents were obtained under Freedom of Information over five years by the oil campaigner Greg Muttitt. They reveal that at least five meetings were held between civil servants, ministers and BP and Shell in late 2002.

It will all come out , and be buried.
George and the Neocons will be safe, Hell George is due to get a library named after him soon I bet.
edit on 21-1-2012 by Tw0Sides because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ker2010

What country has the might to take us on in conventional warfare? What country can bring war to US shores and possibly win?

Name me one, just one who can, then bases around the world may be justified.

China.

That said, I don't support having bases around the world.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ker2010

These bases are not only to protect the United States, we do have allies that we are sworn to protect. It is people like you that will cause our demise. Here is a perfect example: Last week, my brother called me to tell me a thug was cursing him and threatening him in front of his daughter, my niece. I told him to go inside and I would contact him when I get there. After I arrived, I told him to go outside so I can witness it for myself. It happened again! Because I was within reach, I was able to immediately protect my brother. I have to suffer the consequences of facing a judge now but the repercussions are well worth my families safety.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Engafan

I absolutely LOVE your play on the word poLIEtician , brilliant!

I have to say too that what do all the non-Americans think would happen if we tried to overthrow our government?
I have no trust from the POTUS to the police...we would be gassed , beaten,tazered,arrested,shot with rubber bullets and in some cases real ones.
Every country we deal with is guilty of "you wash our backs , we'll wash yours".
What do people expect us to do? I really want to know.
We're in this mess because that is exactly the way TPTB want us to be. They have an agenda as always in regards to everything imaginable , they do control us , and people are saying "it's this way because we elect these individuals so it's our fault". I wish it were that simple , it's not..everything is tampered with and faked , they control what we hear , see , like , dislike , want,don't want ,etc
I'm sure it isn't fun or it doesn't evoke a sense of pride to have to vote for the lesser evil.
Then there's talk of the Elite.
I don't know what else to say to try to defend my Fellow Americans...I also hate my government but love my country and the good things it does . I used to think we were the least barbaric but that's changing too. Everyone can sit and judge but we all are from countries that have done things they are not proud of.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by staticarium

Wow, that wasn't egotistical or arrogant at all.
Too bad there are not more out there as classy as you.

Great communication skills
(you do understand sarcasm don't you)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by maestromason

Damn right!
She is exercising a right most people on the planet only dream of!

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

I respect that, of course. I hope when you are comfortable with it all, you'll make a thread. Maybe later tonight?
lol.

At least tell us, which horse's mouth? There are so many around these days, I'm not sure who is THE horse's mouth anymore?

Anyway, if you are not comfortable, no need to respond. I'm an American and a Christian, consequently I am understanding. j/k. All that "understanding" stuff is apparently in my DNA. I didn't acquire it from any group, nationality, psychotherapy, spirit, religion, or political affiliation. Anyway, I've read lots of your posts and this blasting of the U.S. is fairly new for you, methinks, at least to this degree.

Have a great weekend Storm.

link   

Originally posted by Futurcrat1
Just a nugget to throw out there and maybe educate a few of the trolls loving this thread...

I recommend a book.

"Why Do People Hate America?"

Very well written, and was in high street book shops and music shops at the time of the whole Iraq War kick-off.

I brought it and read it, so check it out....

...and as a complimentary addition to you good read may I suggest the following work in hardcopy...

"America doesn't give two shakes of a rat's flea bitten a$$ what other nations think about us!"
- authored by The American Way

A must have for every American home!

I too have read this great work and live it!

link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by maestromason

Damn right!
She is exercising a right most people on the planet only dream of!

Wrong again
Every child has the right to be Adorable

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join