It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hatred for America, have at it ATS

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Futurcrat1

While I respect your view, you ought to know two things-- a) I'm an Englishman, and b) the independant, the site you refer us all to in vindicating your point, well, how to put this...?

Ok fair enough, but do you think this article will appear in the New York Times?

Or any "legit" MSM outlet.

NO

Dont shoot the messenger , www.independent.co.uk...

He asked for proof..

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
There is so much double speak, mis quotation and straw men being thrown around here its unbelievable.

I think i have reached the end of my patience, to those who want to live in fantasy land i say good luck and god speed. Sticking your head in the sand is not going to stop that train thats on it way from smashing into you. You are all in for a very very rude awakening and i feel sorry for how unprepared you are. I still say this, if you ever decide to wake up and take your country back from the scumbags that have stolen it from under your feet you have my support. But that will never happen until you wake up and realize that the fantasy your living in is nothing but mass media brainwashing. Good day to you all.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by southunder
reply to post by sonnny1

I am now old enough, and long time ago I used to live surrounded by your ilk, and did not hate you before....
But before was before, and I was not knowledgeable about you enough...

Now,like Now, I do hate you, I hate your government, and I hate you, Americans, because I have learned enough about you...
Hate is not an appropriate word- it is more that I am disgusted by you...
I absolutely hate your filthy, dirty government
I absolutely despise you as you are obedient pigs, yes I hate /despise you as Americans as you are unthinking pigs...

I am on this thread for two reasons,
I can not figure how to delete myself, and hopefully, my last answer will do it
In mz next thread, after restarting my comp, I will reallz replz to zou whz do we hate zou/ obviousllz, I have a kezboard problem

Await patiently for your keyboard then..................

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

no where in that does it say that america made any profit from iraqi oil actually on the contrary BP and british owned company

The 20-year contracts signed in the wake of the invasion were the largest in the history of the oil industry. They covered half of Iraq's reserves – 60 billion barrels of oil, bought up by companies such as BP and CNPC (China National Petroleum Company), whose joint consortium alone stands to make £403m ($658m) profit per year from the Rumaila field in southern Iraq.

Many opponents of the war suspected that one of Washington's main ambitions in invading Iraq was to secure a cheap and plentiful source of oil

but it nowhere states that the US made any profit

link   
WOW! I knew it! That 14 foot hole was caused by the aluminum frame of the airliner. I work around planes everyday, and I can tell you the thin sheeting of the body would not survive the impact. It would peel back like a banana peel. FAIL!!! Now let us stay on subject.

link   
reply to post by staticarium

Okay, I get it. I admitted earlier that I played some folks on here yesterday, and you are doing the same right?
Nobody can be as closed minded as you are and er, unintelligent enough to want to flaunt it the way you are doing.

So okay. Jokes over. It's really not funny anymore and you are rather really coming across as a , er, what's the word? Fool?

link   

Your country isn't even fit to lick the shoes of any European nation. Quite how you think you are the greatest is beyond me. Mind you, you are an American. Not very bright and ugly as hell.

That was the most thoughtful, fact-filled rebuttal I’ve ever read! Great work!

America is the greatest nation that ever was. The more you folks hate on it the more you prove my point. Hate is a form of flattery, you know? If you weren’t so jealous of America you’d be hating on Canada or another country you felt inferior to!

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by staticarium

Originally posted by malachi777
reply to post by andy06shake

Do your research, my friend. We went into Afghanistan to go after the animals who attacked us on our land. Iraq was uncalled for. As far as oil we get from Iraq, it is a fraction of what we get from other countries. Frankly, they should be sending it to us free because we have spent more than a trillion dollars from our tax money to rebuild that place. They have not spent one red cent of their oil profits for rebuilding.

And why should they? You destroyed their country, so you can pay for it to be rebuilt, every single cent of damage should be paid for by you.

I hope you are being sarcastic with your little speech on Afghanistan, otherwise it would explain a lot.

I wonder if the soviets rebuilt what they destroyed as well, when they went in to support the communist party there????? Looks to me like American taxpayers got stuck with the bill.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by staticarium

Originally posted by vogon42

NO,
that would be the internet based on DARPA NET.....created by the US MILITARY.

WWW did not come in until web browsers, before that we had FTP, SMTP, POP, telnet.....etc.

The WWW part is rather new to the scene.

I don't give a # what was before, you are using the www now.

Its OK, no one expects you to be correct all the time. So you learned something today.

If you decide to research and educate your self...let me add in BGP, RIP and/or OSPF, TCP

Without those, your WWW would not work today.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic4life
Tragically yes...i'm pretty sure you know i am UKnese...

I appreciate the honesty and feedback

But i don't take personal responsibility for it, nor do i agree with it and i am always ready to voice my disapproval at my government, as a citizen (not a subject) i see it as my duty to take my Government to task.

Fair enough.
Many of us US Citizens feel that we DO take Personal responsibility for the actions done in our name [Even though we didn't have a hand in the implementations] Many of us feel that we should take the situation in hand but that doesn't mean we need to overthrow said Government to do it as many OWS supporters were/are advocating etc.

I guess it has something to do with the whole "We the People" thing

link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Exactly one of many reasons I say, our government was overthrown.

I wouldn't go THAT far but something stinks to high heaven and needs to be cleaned out for DAMN sure.

and all those clowns on the hill are traitors.

And...

They'll pass laws and legislation to keep us inline. I wonder how many of them have been bought off by a certain up and coming global power?

Seems obvious to me with all of their recent actions and activities that they Don't have our best interests at heart

Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more.

link   
Every nation that can be said to be dominant or strong is always going to have enemies and detractors. It has always been so and will probably continue to be. As a Brit, I know how many mainland European countries openly or quietly dislike us - and we have a much longer history than the USA during which we have built up these animosities. We've been fighting and invading each other for 1,000 years - that's what makes the European Union such a utopian project.
It's the 'hidden' hatred that's the most dangerous. I recently finished reading an ebook where unseen/unrealised animosity is a key element, with devastating consequences for the world. A good read, where the author manages to blend authoritative facts with fiction. If anyone's interested, it's called Alpha to Omega, by William Lynhope.

Edward.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Observor

More leftist baloney. How did we STEAL oil? What part of CHINA got the contracts don't you get? More courtesy of American taxpayers.

link   

Originally posted by caf1550

no where in that does it say that america made any profit from iraqi oil actually on the contrary BP and british owned company

Thats not the point. The Point is America attacked Saddam for

1, 911 False
2 hated us for our freedoms, False, but always a good laugh
3 WMD False
4 Girls can go to school False
5 Wanted to kill the McRib

link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Okay, I give. What have you been studying lately that's got you in this frame of mind?

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

What I see as our saving grace will be the fact we have the individual states and state governments, that is our only hope.

Maybe I'm wrong.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by angeldoll
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Okay, I give. What have you been studying lately that's got you in this frame of mind?

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ker2010

Sorry that makes no sense. How is a base in SK, Japan, Germany protecting us here? How are those bases keeping anyone from launching a attack on American soil?

Allow me to explain….

Having bases overseas, in the backyards of every country who may wish to do us harm, is a deterrent because we can react to their aggression in an instant. If our troops and missiles are 10 miles away rather than 3,000 miles away they can get there an awful lot sooner. This is the same reason the soviets wanted nukes in Cuba and Iran and others are courting Hugo Chavez. It’s a strategic upper hand to be that close.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides
Thats not the point. The Point is America attacked Saddam for

1, 911 False

Wrong but keep spewing that version of events

5 Wanted to kill the McRib

Burger King was acquitted.
The evidence didn't last long enough to be presented.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

so whats the point your trying to make because i was sure it was to prove that the US stole oil from iraq

bush went in to finish what bush sr started yes but they are still better off now then when they were under saddams rule

if the point that your trying to now make is that the US invaded iraq for oil then its not a fact but its an opinion and you are free to have your own opinions and freely say them anywhere you want. 1st amendment rights which i love but all it is is opinion. my opinion which is we didnt invade iraq for oil because that would mean that the price of said oil would at somepoint go down which it hasnt it only goes up and up

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join