It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Chuck Norris, identified this election as the endorsement most sought after by Republicans, says he’s throwing his considerable influence behind the campaign for president in 2012 of former House Speaker Newt Gingrich because “we need a veteran of political war who has already fought Goliath.”
Turns out, Clarkson’s not the only (semi) famous Paulista out there. According to a tally by The Hill, Paul also counts actor Vince Vaughn among his supporters. And action star Chuck Norris - who famously endorsed Mike Huckabee in the 2008 cycle, making for one of the season’s best political ads - is supporting Paul this time around. Paul also appears to count singer Michelle Branch and rapper Prodigy among his backers.
1) Who is most committed to follow and lead by the U.S. Constitution?
2) Who has the greatest leadership ability to rally, unify and mobilize citizens across political and societal spectrums?
3) Who has the best working comprehension of America?
4) Who has the best ability to influence a volatile world away from its brink of destruction?
5) Who has clear and present moral fortitude?
6) Who can best beat President Barack Obama (in and outside of debates)?
7) Who has the best abilities to lead Washington politics and politicians?
8) Who has the best plan and leadership ability to restore America’s economy?
9) Who is the most fiscally prudent?
10) Who has demonstrated the highest regard for human life?
For my wife, Gena, and I, we sincerely believe former Speaker Newt Gingrich is the answer to most of those questions and deserves our endorsement and vote.
Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by beezzer
NOOOOOO!!! This is what Newt wants! He knows loyal Chuck fans will do whatever their God tells them to do! NOOOOO! Don't do it!
Ron Paul 2012 or bust!
Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
Chuck Norris just karate kicked Ron Paul supporters.
Wasn't Chuck Norris someone Ron Paul supporters bragged about, that he was for Ron Paul???
Guess maybe you shouldn't count those chickens before they hatch...huh???