It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chuck Norris endorses Gingrich

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Say it aint so Chuck! Say it aint so!

Crop circles are Chuck Norris' way of telling the world that sometimes corn needs to lie the # down.

When Alexander Bell invented the telephone he had 3 missed calls from Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris once commented, "There are few problems in this world that cannot be solved by a swift roundhouse kick to the face. In fact, there are none."

Exclusive: GOP’s biggest celebrity endorses

www.wnd.com...

Chuck Norris, identified this election as the endorsement most sought after by Republicans, says he’s throwing his considerable influence behind the campaign for president in 2012 of former House Speaker Newt Gingrich because “we need a veteran of political war who has already fought Goliath.”

Newt is who Chuck endorses? Wtf! Really? By the looks of it, someone needs to save Chuck from himself. So long internet funny man.

Edit:

Chuck Norris Endorses Ron Paul!

www.dailypaul.com...

01/03/2012

Turns out, Clarkson’s not the only (semi) famous Paulista out there. According to a tally by The Hill, Paul also counts actor Vince Vaughn among his supporters. And action star Chuck Norris - who famously endorsed Mike Huckabee in the 2008 cycle, making for one of the season’s best political ads - is supporting Paul this time around. Paul also appears to count singer Michelle Branch and rapper Prodigy among his backers.

I think...I say... Chuck has been bought!
edit on 20-1-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I have a problem with men wearing wigs.........

edit on 20-1-2012 by Cloudsinthesky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

I am my own man.
I am a registered independent.
I am a proud father and husband.

But if Chuck says Newt, then what else is there to say?

Obama might as well clean out his desk now. Save some time.

The Chuck has spoken!

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
HAHAHA, wow, I knew I didn't like Chuck Norris, flipflopper.

link   
So.... is this how the world ends......

BUT the other day Chuck was for Ron Paul..

lol poster above me beat me to it.....
edit on 20-1-2012 by imitator because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by beezzer

NOOOOOO!!! This is what Newt wants! He knows loyal Chuck fans will do whatever their God tells them to do! NOOOOO! Don't do it!

Ron Paul 2012 or bust!

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by imitator

I think its great you and the poster above posted the same video back to back

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Could he really be any worse than the retard who's running the show at the moment?

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by imitator

I think its great you and the poster above posted the same video back to back

I like even more his name is imitator

WHY CHUCK WHY???

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Yeah...Chuck, I am disappoint.

He's certainly free to support anyone he wants, but when his thinking is this:

1) Who is most committed to follow and lead by the U.S. Constitution?
2) Who has the greatest leadership ability to rally, unify and mobilize citizens across political and societal spectrums?
3) Who has the best working comprehension of America?
4) Who has the best ability to influence a volatile world away from its brink of destruction?
5) Who has clear and present moral fortitude?
6) Who can best beat President Barack Obama (in and outside of debates)?
7) Who has the best abilities to lead Washington politics and politicians?
8) Who has the best plan and leadership ability to restore America’s economy?
9) Who is the most fiscally prudent?
10) Who has demonstrated the highest regard for human life?

...I REALLY don't get the answer being this:

For my wife, Gena, and I, we sincerely believe former Speaker Newt Gingrich is the answer to most of those questions and deserves our endorsement and vote.

Looks like a big fail to me on #s 1, 2, 3 (from a originating historical standpoint, and the ability to read the future based on current standing and policies), 4, 5, 6 (according to polls showing Paul and Romney as the winners here), 8, 9, and 10.

BIG fail IMHO, Norris. Gingrich MIGHT have the best leadership abilities, but moral fortitude? Fiscal prudence? Beating Obama, getting us away from the brink of destruction, regard for human life while calling for assassinations and actions likely to land us in war, and so forth? I don't think Chuck understands foreign policy any better than the neoconservatives who got us into this mess...
edit on 1/20/2012 by Praetorius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by beezzer

NOOOOOO!!! This is what Newt wants! He knows loyal Chuck fans will do whatever their God tells them to do! NOOOOO! Don't do it!

Ron Paul 2012 or bust!

The Chuck has spoken. No other man has the last number of pi tatooed on his fist!

I'm sorry, but there can be only one.

And the One said, "Newt".

link   
Why is ANYONE disappointed in this?

He could have backed OBAMA !

link   
Darth Vader = Chuck Norris
He started out as a good Jedi. He allowed himself to be turned to the dark side and did a lot of horrible things....

edit on 20-1-2012 by imitator because: (no reason given)

link   
Well that makes Chuck an idiot then.

I thought he was backing Ron Paul. Just the other day there was a vid of Chuck here on the forums where he sounded like he was all for Paul.

Oh well, another blind fool in America.

and Bruce Lee coulda WHOOPED his azz.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Chuck Norris just karate kicked Ron Paul supporters.

Wasn't Chuck Norris someone Ron Paul supporters bragged about, that he was for Ron Paul???

Guess maybe you shouldn't count those chickens before they hatch...huh???

BTW...those videos are from the 2008 campaign...guess Chuck has wisened up since then.
edit on 20-1-2012 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
He endorsed Huckabee four years ago. Few weeks ago there was an ATS thread where he endorsed Ron Paul. Now, he's endorsing the major (bleep)? He's as big of a flip-flopper as Mitt ! Maybe he'll see he has more in common with Mitt the flip-flopper and endorse him next week.

He's a publicity hound. It takes a LOT of publicity to feed his swollen ego.
edit on 20/1/2012 by Trexter Ziam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

From the looks of it Chuck flipped flopped on us RP supporters. I think Newt wrote Chuck a big check the Chuck couldn't refuse.

Ohhhh, those videos are from 2008? Now it's kinda making sense.
edit on 20-1-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I remember of hearing about Newt in a Hannity & Colmes radio programme a few years ago, he seemed like background noise in the political talk. I can't remember what exactly, but he seemed like an out-of-date cheese that had been forgotten, but still it had somehow developed a presence despite of its over due maturity. Yes it's stinky, but it's still a cheese that can talk. It's impressive however you look at it, but it still remains a cheese that stinks, and may somewhat be poisonous.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Oh come on!! Chuck Norris is just a stupid actor! If he was any good he would come to my house and slap my head to the keyboarepinvi vjo92u4bfniou f9ub4fu93f pbdeprer3

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
Chuck Norris just karate kicked Ron Paul supporters.

Wasn't Chuck Norris someone Ron Paul supporters bragged about, that he was for Ron Paul???

Guess maybe you shouldn't count those chickens before they hatch...huh???

In other News,Michelle Obama has decided to back Newt Gingrich in the coming elections.

"My husband has irresponsibly wrecked America,and I stand by those supporters such as Chuck Norris,to kick my husbands ass in 2012!"

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join