It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I keep hearing bad reports about vaccines and children so I will share this

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I had lost my SS card and needed it to get a new job a few years back. Off to the health dept. to get a birth certificate for a new card.

As I was filling out the form I heard a nurse type person telling some Mexican woman that she had to bring Julio or something like that in to get 8 vaccines to "catch up". I almost felt like saying something but I am not trained in medicine.

I have wondered what happened to that kid. My pets get the minimum vaccine required by law, the rabies vaccine. I recently found out it was only needed once every three years locally.

----------------------------

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by wonhunlo

Trying to figure out what your pets have to do with this. Mentioning the pets changes the context and not sure what you are trying to get across.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

As I was filling out the form I heard a nurse type person telling some Mexican woman that she had to bring Julio or something like that in to get 8 vaccines to "catch up". I almost felt like saying something but I am not trained in medicine.

I have wondered what happened to that kid. My pets get the minimum vaccine required by law, the rabies vaccine. I recently found out it was only needed once every three years locally.

The kid is probably ok. Hopefully. Unless he or she is sensitive to something in them.

8 !!
Damn, that's a lot of vaccines. I think up here we only do mumps, measles, and rubella. The MMR vaccine. Smallpox was a sugar cube. I think everything else is optional. Those 3 have been around forever, so they have them figured out. It's the new vaccines that I don't trust.

I give my pets the required vaccines, but as the get older, I taper them off to once ever 3 years, or as long as the rabies lasts. If rural, you should have the rabies. There are odd animals out there.
I watched a porcupine spend all day up one of my trees the other day.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skewed

Trying to figure out what your pets have to do with this. Mentioning the pets changes the context and not sure what you are trying to get across.

A human being is entitled to a greater level of consideration than an animal or pet.

Children should not be treated as experimental animals. That's my opinion. --------------

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Thanks, now I got it.

Come to my area, you will see horse barns better than houses.
Yes, it is bothersome to see us treat other animals better than our own species.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

Years ago a close relative took a child in for vaccines. Something went wrong. I had a prized pet fall over dead days after a multiple vaccine. These events are in the past.

People should space out vaccines for children. I have only pets. Personally I don't/won't take a vaccine.--------------

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit

The kid is probably ok. Hopefully. Unless he or she is sensitive to something in them.

Turns out We're all sensitive in some degree... I would link to My thread about the ingredients used in this vile and unnecessary creppola, but I have reasons not to. Do a search on "Ingredients in Vaccines Amaterasu" to bring it up.

I WILL link to this information...:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

Vaccines are making Us ill.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

I'm glad that in Canada, after elementary school, they're optional.
I got talked into a measles shot in college, and the next day, I had to cover all exposed skin with makeup. Little red dots everywhere. I couldn't afford to miss classes.

I don't get flu shots either, thankfully they don't push them here. Vitamin D, and good food.

If for any reason I do get sick, which is rare, my medicine is gingerale, chicken soup, and potato chips.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
ban vaccines.

I want to die of small pox, be crippled by polio, deafened by measles etc etc

new topics

top topics

join