It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neo-Toyko... Quite Nearly...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Its been said; "HAARP Technologies took out Fukushima..."

Maybe so, but I've heard it said; "Fukushima was home to Japan's own such weaponry the Rockefellar/Rothschilds didn't like..."

Anyone know anything more?

Anyone dare to speak it aloud?

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Futurcrat1

I know HAARP requires quite a bit of acerage and the attempt to hide the array would likely make it total non-functional by it's very design and nature..... Fuku may have been many things, but Tesla Technology for Japan isn't one I think they were guilty of. Look to Eastern Russia and Central China for foreign versions of HAARP.

edit on 20-1-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: Typos....err..

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Very intriging, isn't it?

Makes me wonder whether China has DUMB's in its territories, and perhaps its hold over N. Korea goes as far as to invoke its alleged million-man-army to either do the digging of them, OR enforce it over an acquired slave force...

For it does make credible the notion of HAARP in Chinese hands, and so maybe if China's behind Fukushima, its an elaborate stage-move to coax the West to a later war, given Japan's likeability with many today...

A likeability that could equate to sympathy in foreign policy given the mass-outpouring for those affected by the events in Japan when they occurred...
edit on 20-1-2012 by Futurcrat1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Futurcrat1

Maybe so, but I've heard it said; "Fukushima was home to Japan's own such weaponry the Rockefellar/Rothschilds didn't like..."

This is a conspiracy site, so if you think there's a conspiracy, this is the right place to discuss it, on ATS.

However even on ATS, where the motto is "deny ignorance", we expect to see some evidence of conspiracy claims presented, and you've offered none.

I could say "I've heard it said; 'Elvis lives' Anyone know anything more?"

The problem with that is I haven't demonstrated I know anything to begin with, so the "more" doesn't really apply to "knowing". Likewise with your statement. The internet is full of claims, some are credible and some are totally unreliable. Just repeating any random claim which could be in either category does nothing to advance truth, which I think was the idea behind this website when it started, to advance the truth.

So my advice would be to either provide some credible sources for claims presented, or stop repeating claims which you have no basis to believe. You can either deny ignorance or spread it...which do you choose?

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Good point. Thanks for the heads up, friend.

I've only been on ATS a week now, so I'm still getting used to it.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Anyone dare to speak it aloud?

Hi,

In answer to your questions...

IMHO - There was supposedly a GUN HIDDEN INSIDE OF A FUKUSHIMA REACTOR CAMERA which was REMOTELY SOFTWARE TRIGGERED to blow!! It was NOT in any way down to HAARP.

There was supposedly NUKE/S PLANTED IN THE SEA TO CAUSE the TSUNAMI and there was ASOLUTELY ZERO EVIDENCE OF AN EARTHQUAKE HAVING OCCURRED - THERE IS ACTUAL YOUTUBE EVIDENCE OF THIS!!!!!

Japan not hit by 9.0 quake? False flag nuclear weaponry actually destroyed Fukushima, claims report
Learn more: www.naturalnews.com...

THERE IS ALSO AN MP3 PODCAST ABOUT IT ALL.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by neotech1neothink

Just to clarify.

Are you joking, or serious?

Can't tell if you are being sarcastic or not.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Good point. Thanks for the heads up, friend.

I've only been on ATS a week now, so I'm still getting used to it.
Wow you've made 128 posts in a week? That's a pretty good clip! Welcome to ATS.

There are a number of problems with the HAARP type theories related to Fukushima. The biggest problem is, that even if there was no HAARP, the location where the earthquake originated is known to be seismically active, so there would have been an earthquake there sooner or later anyway.

HAARP is too far to have done it, and claims it has a range that far regarding earthquakes don't hold up to scrutiny. If there were any closer HAARP facilities, what were they? What's the evidence/motivation? A conspiracy theory does need some facts to go on.

I think there's a real conspiracy happening in Fukushima that has nothing to do with HAARP. It's about how TEPCO managed to build a nuclear reactor in a fault zone, and then ignored the advice of its own scientists and engineers of the tsunami threat, before the disaster. Then after the disaster there was a conspiracy by both TEPCO and the Japanese government to downplay the severity of the disaster, as evidenced by the long delay in upgrading the IAEA rating of the accident severity and other factors. And the latest conspiracy is that TEPCO isn't being held responsible for the radioactive contamination as much as they should be.

So there are plenty of real conspiracies related to Fukushima, if you look for real evidence. We don't need to invent any that have no real evidence, like the HAARP conspiracy claims.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Hi friend, cool info there!

I just remember the news footage, and this complete sense of insanity that had this 9/11 feel, where anything seemed a possibilitiy to reason the why of how fukushima and the tsunami etc came about so apocalyptically...

join