It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists Will Halt Research on Avian Flu That Could Kill Half the World’s Humans—for Two Month

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

In November at an influenza conference in Malta, virologist Ron Fouchier announced that he had created "probably one of the most dangerous viruses you can make." In December, U.S. health officials urged Foucher and another group at the University of Wisconsin–Madison who performed similar research not to publish their recipe for the super deadly avian flu strain, which could kill half the world's humans.

SOURCE

Well This sure does make me feel great. At least we know that we have a couple of months before someone screws up.

I still don't understand why they would publish (as they call it) the recipe for this, when it has this kind of potential. All we need is a terrorist group or rogue nation to get a hold of this and thats all she wrote.

I will add this link as well because I know some of you won't like the first source.
www.physorg.com...
edit on 20-1-2012 by NoNameBrand because: added link

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I'm no expert on biology or virology, but I do know the elites are interested in control via population reduction. The easiest way to depopulate the planet isn't with guns or chemical attacks or nuclear war. It's with viruses that can spread on their own. You can have the virus do all the dirty work for you while taking none of the blame. The reason they want to publish the recipe for the virus is to find ways of defeating it with a cure. I think one of two things will happen. One, they don't publish the results of the influenza strain and some "terrorists" will steal the virus and unleash it, killing millions (since it is airborne). Or two, they publish the recipe and a cure is found. "Terrorists" still steal and unleash the virus, killing millions. The ones who are left face mandatory injections which subdue them into more population control. The elites round everyone up and put us all into camps to "survive."

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by NoNameBrand

These scientists have to be literally mentally ill. You don't create such a thing and then announce it. You either destroy it immediately, or, well, is there a second choice? You destroy it immediately, not brag about it.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by NoNameBrand

WHEW!!!

Thank God Big Pharma still has the corner on this market. Too many liberal do-gooders demanding open access to scientific information could kill the golden goose.

/sarcasm

new topics

top topics

join