It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hundreds of tanks shipped to southern california

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
This video was captured yesterday in Watsonville, CA. I know this stuff happens, but I also know of plenty military bases in southern california that could have those tanks anywhere in the world within hours.

www.facebook.com...
edit on 20-1-2012 by xacto because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by xacto

Just so you know I posted this up a little while ago myself. If you care to follow along:

TANK Shipment

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
But, my question is:
What in that video is any different from that very sight occurring on a regular basis for the past 60 years or so?
My family had land in Mississippi near a railroad track, prior to Katrina. I remember tanks and military vehicles passing just like that from my childhood in the early 80s throughout the 90s and into the 21st century.
(In case you hadn't noticed, we've been a heavily militarized global empire at least since WW2).
Just another day like yesterday, or a day in 1952 or 1996 for that matter....

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by xacto

Dear xacto,

Fort Irwin, near Barstow, in southern California has been used for training tank groups since the 1940s when Patton had his people train there. There are tanks coming and going from there on a regular basis, it is possible that it is just for military exercises.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

Yep, very true. Honestly it's just crazy seeing so much firepower on one train. Weaponry...silly. If only humanity was blessed with the very real and applicable reasons as to why we shouldn't be creating weapons to kill each other....

Nah, that's just asinine.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Here it is on youtube

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by xacto

Dear xacto,

I agree with your sentiments about war, something we need to see a whole lot less of. When I go to Las Vegas I take the 15 freeway and go through Barstow. Sometimes I will see the trains carrying tanks and other equipment, the trains are often very, very long. Peace.

new topics

top topics

join