It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Denies Obama Motion To Quash Subpoena

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Hopefully the truth will prevail eventually, one way or another.

I don't pretend to know the truth, but something is fishy.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
2/29/2008

Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., and his advisers are doing their best to brush aside questions — raised in the liberal blogosphere — about whether he is qualified under the Constitution to be president. But many legal scholars and government lawyers say it's a serious question with no clear answer.

The problem arises from a phrase in the Constitution setting out who is eligible to be president. Article II, which also specifies that a person must be at least 35 years old, says "No person except a natural born Citizen" can be president.

Issue has come up before
This issue has been raised before in the presidential campaigns of Barry Goldwater, born in Arizona territory not the United States, and George Romney, born in Mexico. But it was never resolved.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

But it was never resolved.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Now you are going back to Romney? That was not the last two examples. What happened there?

Thanks again for proving there was no issue with McCain.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
GOLDWATER’S ‘64 CITIZENSHIP KERFLUFFLE

Decades before the Birther movement and the numerous challenges to Democrat Barack Obama’s constitutional right to serve as the President of the United States, the Republican Party had its own citizenship issue to deal with. On September 4, 1964 the flamboyant San Francisco attorney Melvin A. Belli filed suit to belli remove GOP presidential nominee Senator Barry M. Goldwater from the California ballot because the candidate was born in Arizona before it became a state.

conelrad.blogspot.com...

McCain’s Canal Zone Birth Prompts Queries About Whether That Rules Him Out
www.nytimes.com...

It also surfaced in the 1968 candidacy of George Romney, who was born in Mexico, but again was not tested. The former Connecticut politician Lowell P. Weicker Jr., born in Paris, sought a legal analysis when considering the presidency, an aide said, and was assured he was eligible. Franklin D. Roosevelt Jr. was once viewed as a potential successor to his father, but was seen by some as ineligible since he had been born on Campobello Island in Canada. The 21st president, Chester A. Arthur, whose birthplace is Vermont, was rumored to have actually been born in Canada, prompting some to question his eligibility.

Maybe it was because of their funny names.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by Kristinaso

As a matter of fact, yes they did, did you even read what I posted?

Yes, Yes I did read what you posted. What I did not do was see where what you posted proved your point and that is probably the part you want to include because that is the only part I was looking for.

For that matter do you know who started the birth certificate issue, democratic supporters of Hillary Clinton in anonymous emails.

And that has what to do with Romney and McCain's non-issues?

Don't call me a liar.

Don't lie.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

You are trying so hard and failing so badly.
None of these were issues. The question came up and went nowhere. None of these were dragged on for 4 years with lies and fabrications and court cases that end up in the person bringing the cases being repeated fined and sanctioned.

There is a difference between a resolved question and an actual issue.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
the rumor that Obama was not a U.S. citizen was initially spread in April 2008 by a group of Hillary Clinton supporters, as reported April 22 by Politico’s Ben Smith and Byron Tau:

Stelter's “for more than a year” time-frame would date the rumors before July 2008, before Obama’s election, and during the fiercely contested Democratic primary. Indeed, the rumor that Obama was not a U.S. citizen was initially spread in April 2008 by a group of Hillary Clinton supporters, as reported April 22 by Politico’s Ben Smith and Byron Tau:

If you haven’t been trolling the fever swamps of online conspiracy sites or opening those emails from Uncle Larry, you may well wonder: Where did this idea come from? Who started it? And is there a grain of truth there?

The answer lies in Democratic, not Republican politics, and in the bitter, exhausting spring of 2008.

Then, as Obama marched toward the presidency, a new suggestion emerged: That he was not eligible to serve.

That theory first emerged in the spring of 2008, as Clinton supporters circulated an anonymous email questioning Obama’s citizenship.

“Barack Obama’s mother was living in Kenya with his Arab-African father late in her pregnancy. She was not allowed to travel by plane then, so Barack Obama was born there and his mother then took him to Hawaii to register his birth,” asserted one chain email that surfaced on the urban legend site Snopes.com in April 2008.

www.mrc.org...

During the election I posted on, and read the Clinton supporters forum, yup, wasn't a supporter myself but I thought I would like to see what they had to say,

Real eye opener.

If you think Hilary doesn't know something, or the truth, or wasn't involved I will eat your hat.
edit on 113131p://bSunday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Spoor, you are a pretty typical Obama supporter. I am not asking about past presidents! I am sure when they were voted in I had questions that I felt were applicable to them, their lives. Just like Newt, he is having his character assassinated over his divorces. I don't mind because I want to know the answers. (And at least we know who his past relations are). Have you seen what the MSM has done to Ron Paul, of course you don't.

The MSM dug deeper into John McCain's background than Obama! McCain came from a well know military family of war heroes. He himself was a war hero so why all the prodding? And no questions on Obama when his background is completely suspect and elusive.

As for providing research for you. I won't lift a finger because you are droned into believing that it all does not matter. You can google it. Try reading something other than what the MSM pumps at you.

Search Malik Obama. Go to the Jerusalem Post, try the Kenyan news. There is plenty to read.

Or you can do nothing, sit back and regurgitate the same sorry response about what other presidents did or did not show voters.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
nothing to see here
edit on 22-1-2012 by FlyingSpaghettiMonster because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-1-2012 by FlyingSpaghettiMonster because: changed my mind - spite is no victory

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Where are the same records released by all previous presidents? None of them released any more than Obama, so why demand the first black President release theirs....

Ah, and therein lies your main problem, you don't care whether or not he's legit, you care whether or not he's black, and therfore shoud be exempted of all crimes.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Originally posted by SG-17

Originally posted by mileslong54
After Jan 26 the next step is Impeachment and no second term. Wouldn't that be nice, getting rid of this fraud, the sooner the better.
Except that he isn't a fraud. If Obama didn't have such a "funny" name and was white, there would be no birther nonsense.

Not true, as has been mentioned many times on the forum, Romney and McCain both had citizenship issues.

So - why isn't Obama's being resolved with the same dignity as Romney and McCain's were?

edit on 24-1-2012 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
UGH. Back to the birth certificate thing again really?

I have posted before where I have found evidence in local Hawaiian newspapers of Obama's birth announcement.

The whole Obama BC issue is a bunch of hooey!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now while there certainly could of been a conspiracy back in 1961 to make baby Obama president in 2008.
The chances of such a conspiracy actually being real are a huge stretch of the imagination.
One that I'm not comfortable with.

Thats all fine and dandy ... except his name isnt BHO... its Barry Soetoro. Do some research.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoStarchild

How could his name be Soetoro at birth when Barack's mother did not mary Soetoro until our current president was 5 years old?

Maybe Lolo Soetoro is his real father and Lolo Soetoro is really Malcolm X and he got his new scret identity in the pineapple under the sea!

edit on 24-1-2012 by spinalremain because: (no reason given)

<< 6  7  8   >>

join