It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Denies Obama Motion To Quash Subpoena

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Nana2

Problem with that is this so-called Kenyan "father" looks NOTHING like Obama and Obama certainly does'nt share any characteristics of his alleged mother.

That Kenyan is NOT Obama's biological father and whats the bet I'm 100% correct......

The above is concrete evidence of the birther attitude. The goalpost is being moved again before the Orly case is even resolved!

Im telling you all. Pineapple under the sea can't be far off at this point.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
At this point I don't care, don't really believe in the birther conspiracy I think it might be possibly it was close or something but at this point I'm just hoping he just becomes a 1 term prez..

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I don't get it. You birthers just don't know when to quit. This was already hashed out in courts. Not only did no one rule in the birthers favor, no one has tossed Obama out of office and no one is preventing him from running again.

It's over guys. As in Decided already, or finis, or pasta la vista ...

As the man said, move along, there's nothing to see here..

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
The above is concrete evidence of the birther attitude. The goalpost is being moved again before the Orly case is even resolved!

Probably because birthers realise that she will lose yet another case, and they are getting ready for it!

Pineapple under the sea can't be far off at this point.

I am waiting for that one also!

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I hope the judge has some extra protection.
With the dirty tactics we have seen so far i have a bad feeling about him.
Remember that when manipulation fails they use intimidation.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

I'm not wasting any more time on this.

We must agree to disagree.

In any case as it stands. He's president. Regardless of how much we may or may not like it.

IMO it doesn't matter who becomes president. As long as we don't have lobbying and campaign reform nothing will change.
This whole birther issue is just a bunch of mental masturbation.
edit on 21-1-2012 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I posted earlier about Malcom X but I want to add more..

Like most theories I have no proof, although there is quite a bit of information on the net. They too are theories of course but they do provide timelines and such.

I am going to be much more speculative.

I feel that at least one government entity would rat the guy out if he was not considered a US Citzen, thereby making him ineligible to be CIC.

I think the huge effort to hide his background is due to his real lineage. Don't forget by the time Malcom tried to make amends it was too late. He created too many enemies. How else would a guy like Obama, a nobody rise up and be so powerful. Who paid for his extremely expensive education? Why would Malcom's ex-attorney write a letter of recommendation to Harvard for some nobody with mediocre grades. He looks just like Malcom. His mom was enrolled at the UW not Hawaii when she got pregnant. Malcom was on the West coast at the time, although I have not seen a timeline that specifically puts him in Seattle. Why does he hate upper class white people, is it because they hated his father? Read about Malcom's ideas and comments and you will see many parallels.

The birth certificate is just a distraction.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
So the racist white blonde who's also a hardcore christian, has a problem with a black president with muslim roots? Wow, I'm so surprised. Only naive folks could really buy into the story that it's about constitution.

One message I have for Mrs. Taitz: Four more years.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Sharpenmycleats

What huge effort to hide his backround?

This is a lie. What's more is that your entire theory is based upon it.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

Have you seen his college transcripts? How about read any of his college thesis papers? Disclosed tax returns? Met any of his neighbors? Spoke to any prior girlfriends? How much do you know about his trip to Pakistan as a young man when that country was a "No travel zone?" by the state department? Many question his citizenship, has he shown anyone his passport? What part of the church of Jeremiah Wright lured Obama there, his sermons were political rants filled with Anti American hate...hey stop me if you just simply don't want to know!

Inquisitive minds would like to know how this guy seemingly came out if nowhere. Do yo have any idea why grandma and brothers in Kenya claim he is Kenyan.

He promised to operate a transparent government. I didn't say that he did. So why all the secrets?

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Nana2

Problem with that is this so-called Kenyan "father" looks NOTHING like Obama and Obama certainly does'nt share any characteristics of his alleged mother.

That Kenyan is NOT Obama's biological father and whats the bet I'm 100% correct......

Im telling you all. Pineapple under the sea can't be far off at this point.

Not only that, who cares?

It doesn't matter whose sperm created the child, just whether the child was born in the U.S., as the President was.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sharpenmycleats

Have you seen his college transcripts? How about read any of his college thesis papers? Disclosed tax returns? Met any of his neighbors? Spoke to any prior girlfriends?

Exactly the same as all previous Presidents... Obama is no different there - but you ignore that

How much do you know about his trip to Pakistan as a young man when that country was a "No travel zone?" by the state department?

That is just not true - www.nytimes.com...

www.nytimes.com...

Many question his citizenship, has he shown anyone his passport?

How many times have you seen previous Presidents passports? Exactly the same number of times as you have seen Obama's....

Do yo have any idea why grandma and brothers in Kenya claim he is Kenyan.

They do not - care to show us exactly where they claimed that?

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick
I hope the judge has some extra protection.
With the dirty tactics we have seen so far i have a bad feeling about him.
Remember that when manipulation fails they use intimidation.

Remember you're talking about the most centre right Democrat president in decades. What's he going to do in the judge with? Free healthcare?

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Norry
All this good energy being wasted chasing rabbits down some very deep and dark holes!
Whether Obama is or isn't a legitimate president and whether he stays or goes won't change the dilemna the world is in right now.
So Obama is impeached and you get Hillary, is that not just out of the frying pan into the fire?
The President of the United Snakes is a figurehead only! Heads of state are allowed to make the small potato decisions in order to appear to the masses like they are the leader! Otherwise it would become a bit obvious as to what is really going on.
Lies are demonic and should always be brought out into the light, and if these are lie,s then well and good, but this will have absolutely no impact on the evil agenda that has been foisted on Humanity.
Clinton lied about his sexual encounter. Bush lied about wmd. they are all liars,sorry to burst some of your bubbles.

Err, why would you get hillary? You would get Biden. TBH, there isn't even enough time to impeach him before the elections making that a moot point.

What it would do, is block the democrats from a nomination come November 2012, Ron Paul is likely not going to be nominated by the GOP, so he'll go independent.

There will be a choice of two, Paul, or Romney (santorum? lulz).

If Obama was still in the race, this would guarantee his victory as the other two candidates have to split a vote.

Take Obama out, and there is no split, so the only logical choice would be Paul for 2012.

If Obama is out, then we might have our first Independent victory in history. (That's not George Washington.)

Which would mean that two elections back to back were firsts in history. How cool would that be?

(The first black president followed by the first independent president.)
edit on 22-1-2012 by Laokin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sharpenmycleats
How much do you know about his trip to Pakistan as a young man when that country was a "No travel zone?" by the state department?

Oh yeah? When was that?

Seriously,. BIRTHERS WAKE THE HELL UP. Almost all of your birther posts are you ranting about how you feel based on what you post which is almost always false or a flat out lie. Such as above. You just made that up, got upset about it, and can never solve it because it is something you made up. Good luck with that.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by mileslong54
After Jan 26 the next step is Impeachment and no second term. Wouldn't that be nice, getting rid of this fraud, the sooner the better.
Except that he isn't a fraud. If Obama didn't have such a "funny" name and was white, there would be no birther nonsense.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by SG-17

After Jan 26 the next step is Impeachment and no second term. Wouldn't that be nice, getting rid of this fraud, the sooner the better.
Except that he isn't a fraud. If Obama didn't have such a "funny" name and was white, there would be no birther nonsense.

Not true, as has been mentioned many times on the forum, Romney and McCain both had citizenship issues.

www.thepostemail.com...
edit on 103131p://bSunday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Not true, as has been mentioned many times on the forum, Romney and McCain both had citizenship issues.

www.thepostemail.com...

No they did not. Why do you birthers lie so much to pretend you are interested in the truth?
If I am bleeding and keep bleeding, that is an issue.
If I am bleeding and someone RUSHES to fix it before anyone even has a chance to notice, NOT an issue.

There was never an issue. Even Obama had no issue with McCain's eligibility. It came up and went away. That is not an issue. Dragging on lies for 3 years is an issue.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Kristinaso

As a matter of fact, yes they did, did you even read what I posted?

For that matter do you know who started the birth certificate issue, democratic supporters of Hillary Clinton in anonymous emails.

Don't call me a liar.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Originally posted by SG-17

www.thepostemail.com...
By a fringe minority.
The Romney and McCain birther issues were a drop of water compared to a bucket full for Obama.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join