It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Denies Obama Motion To Quash Subpoena

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I hope more then anything..even though its unlikely they will... but boy do I hope they DNA test with a verified child of Malcom x...I would like to know if hes Bari M. Shabazz or not..
edit on 20-1-2012 by ZardoZx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by baphomet420

It's not harassment. One member of his own family, I think a grandmother, claimed he was born in Kenya. They could have flown to Hawaii to make the announcement. I'm a disabled American veteran, and I disown the man totally. He's by far the worst president of all time and that's saying a lot. He's a traitor for giving Iran our technology free and clear. By now the Iranians are producing their own drones to use against us and men will die.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Magnificient

actually having had 4 kids...all it takes is a phone call or letter to have your birth announced in the paper. Even if the baby was born elsewhere. Grandparents do it all the time to boost in their local papers to all their senior friends.It's like grandbaby competitions.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
The outcome of this case could have huge implications for Romney because his father is a natural born Mexican citizen. His grandfather hid his plural wives there in a polygamist colony in order to “live the law”.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Magnificient

In regards to the Kenyan story......

1. Either it's a big con job

2. the child in question back then is not the same as that of the President but with similar characteristics?

I'm betting all these birth certificate hunters have got it wrong and are looking in the wrong place. I might be wrong but I have this gut feeling this Obama was born on the mainland of the USA (not Hawaii) and his biological parents are not who the Americans think they are.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
He's a test tube baby created by TPTB....

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
A day in court would mean the debate would thankfully be over, either way.

If the authorities expect me to show ID anytime they feel a random search is in order, then why shouldn't he be required to at least prove in court beyond a reasonable doubt that he meets the legal requirements for office?
I think that there's enough inconsistency to warrant at least looking at it more closely in an official manner.

Besides, if he's not hiding anything then he has nothing to fear. He must trust the judicial system to prove him right, wouldn't you think?

I hope after this we can finally put this silly matter to rest, or indict a criminal, whichever is required.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by mileslong54

Good luck and your perseverance has been relentless. You mentioned a photo shopped birth certificate and his name on his mothers passport. can you direct me to these please? thanks again...and I hope you've taken precautions for your own safety. I highly doubt our liar for a leader will risk being exposed... be prepared for gitmo...because he'll be trying to send you there under NDAA. be careful and keep us posted. thanks

greg

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by grey580

I think the conspiracy to cover up is over his real father. Moving Anne to Hawaii to marry a patsy was because his real dad is Malcom X.

Knocking up a white college girl in Seattle probably would have ended his "hate whitey" message and his career.
Erasing Obama's past is to protect Malcom's history.
edit on 21-1-2012 by Sharpenmycleats because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by grey580

UGH. Back to the birth certificate thing again really?

I have posted before where I have found evidence in local Hawaiian newspapers of Obama's birth announcement.

The whole Obama BC issue is a bunch of hooey!

The announcement only means a birth was reported. It could have been reported by Grama and Grampa. If there was an actual birth in a hospital then, there would be an ORIGINAL or on MICROFICHE LONG FORM BC. So far all we have seen is a badly forged pdf.

Lets let judge do his thing. This has never been heard in court.

And, it is more complicated than just where he was born. Matters also whether Dad was a citizen.
ATS post with links to ART II stuff here

edit on 21-1-2012 by kawika because: corectolated spel'n err

edit on 21-1-2012 by kawika because: added link

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Magnificient
One member of his own family, I think a grandmother, claimed he was born in Kenya.

Why do birthers keep repeating this blatant lie? They know they are telling lies, but they keep doing it!

They could have flown to Hawaii to make the announcement

So they flew in 1961 to Hawaii, just to make a birth announcement.... just how silly do birthers get? Care to explain why they would fly to Hawaii just to make a birth announcement?

Just when you thought birthers could not get any sillier, they come up with even sillier nonsense!

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by kawika
If there was an actual birth in a hospital then, there would be an ORIGINAL or on MICROFICHE LONG FORM BC. So far all we have seen is a badly forged pdf.

Exactly what is a forged PDF? Something that looks like a pdf but is really something else???

This has never been heard in court.

Nor has any previous POTUS's birth certificate.... but none of them were black!

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Nor has any previous POTUS's birth certificate.... but none of them were black!

The law, the court, the US Constitution, the Navy and myself are colorblind.

What else ya got?
edit on 21-1-2012 by kawika because: c

edit on 21-1-2012 by kawika because: add quote

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by kawika
The law, the court, the US Constitution,... are colorblind.

And that is the reason that Obama is the legal POTUS, despite what racist birthers want to believe.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
She will not live to see her court date. I will bet on that.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by baphomet420
at what point do these birthers start getting charged???

i mean, it is a crime to use the court systems as a form of harassment...

that is what this is...
harassment...
defamation of character???? quite possibly...

quit wasting MY money harassing a president because you are mad...

i don't know if these people are racist, or just stupid, or both...
lots of people need help.... seriously...

if you are going to hate someone, at least have a good and valid reason... there are tons of reason to hate or love obama, but for some reason, the ones that choose to hate, hate for reasons that are simply not true...

All of these statements are ignorance at it's finest.

You want someone to blame? Blame Obama. This could have ended a long time ago! He should have just put up ALL of his records including school records. In my opinion, if you want to be President, you should be willing to make your entire life an open book. Otherwise, sit this office out and find another one!

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
This could have ended a long time ago!

Yes, birthers could have just accepted reality.

He should have just put up ALL of his records including school records.

he has put up more official records than any previous POTUS, but that is still not enough for racist birthers, who will not accept any document Obama puts forward.

because this is not about any document Obama puts forward.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

Person bring case is male.

There is a video on the other thread showing him and also the lawyer for Obama.

ATS post here with link to video

She?? Maybe you mean Orly?

I read that there are 18 stated challenging his eligibility. All for the same reasons.

They could kill everyone involved but it would look suspicious.

King O has a lot of friends. Probably will win most of them.

edit on 21-1-2012 by kawika because: added link

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Are you REALLY this naive??? Anyone can call any newspaper and have an announcement put in that paper. In something like "community announcements", it doesnt even have to be true. I know, because I spent many years as the editor of this kind of depaertment at a local newspaper.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by Magnificient
One member of his own family, I think a grandmother, claimed he was born in Kenya.

Why do birthers keep repeating this blatant lie? They know they are telling lies, but they keep doing it!

They could have flown to Hawaii to make the announcement

So they flew in 1961 to Hawaii, just to make a birth announcement.... just how silly do birthers get? Care to explain why they would fly to Hawaii just to make a birth announcement?

Just when you thought birthers could not get any sillier, they come up with even sillier nonsense!

No, SILLY, the mother's PARENTS already LIVED in Hawaii at the time. If my daughter were knocked up in 1961, before it was as widely accepted as it is now, and she was hanging around with somebody who claimed to want to marry her, and give the child his name, you bet I would try to "legitimize" this a bit, with a little newspaper announcement. IF Stanley told her parents that Barack, Sr was the dad, I know, (from being a grandmother) you are really tickled over your first grandchild and try to do little celebratory things like newspaper announcements for your friends and family to see. Shessh.. it doesnt have to be true!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join