It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Denies Obama Motion To Quash Subpoena

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+38 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

I won!!! I won!!! I won!!! Judge Malihi ruled in my favor. Obama’s motion to quash my subpoena is denied! He has to appear at trial and present all the documents that I demanded to produce in my subpoena!

It has been 3 years of 24/7/365 fight. I was defamed, viciously maligned by so many Obots (Obama bots), pro-Obama media thugs, by a few corrupt officials and judges. Recently even people, who claimed to be on my side turned sides and viciously defamed me and attacked me. Among them were Arlen Williams, Dean Haskins, owner of a blog Birther Summit, Bob Nelson-owner of a blog Birther Report or ObamaReleaseYourRecords, Helen Tansey -owner of a blog art2superpac and even attorneys, who should’ve had some professional ethics. Attorneys Gary Kreep and Philip Berg filed insane pleadings, saying that I tried to hire a hit man to kill Lisa Liberi, legal assistant of attorney Berg and kidnap children of a web master Lisa Ostella. It has been 3 years of total nightmare, these people were like a pack of wild dogs attacking me and coming up with each and every accusation in the book. Now I am vindicated. My legal action is with merit. We are going to trial on January 26, 2012. I issued subpoenas. Barack Obama through his attorney Michael Jablonski filed a motion to quash my subpoena and all the other subpoenas. I was attacked yet again in this motion. Judge Malihi just issued an order. Motion to quash my subpoena was denied. Barack Obama, President of the United States will have to appear in court on January 26 and comply with my subpoena and produce all the documents, that I demanded. Interesting, that two other attorneys are representing plaintiffs on similar matters: Van Irion and Mark Hatfield. They could have an opportunity to examine Obama with me, however either because I was maligned so badly or because they were scared to press the most explosive charges, these attorneys filed motions for their cases to be severed from my case. Their motions were granted. Irion’s case will be heard first. He stated on the record, that his case will take only 10 minutes and will be limited to ascertainment if Obama is legitimate based on the precedent of Minor v Happerset. Obama will not be answering any of his questions. Second will be a case presented by attorney Hatfield. He, also, severed his case and did not issue any subpoenas. In his motion to sever he stated that he did not want to be joined in the same complaint with me, because he did not want to be part of a case, where I brought forward allegations of elections fraud and social security fraud committed by Barack Obama. Hatfield was saying that he was afraid that his clients will be prejudiced by such explosive allegations. Yesterday, after I filed an opposition to motion to quash, attorney Hatfield tried to follow suit by filing a notice to appear, however notice does not have as much of a force as a subpoena and I do not believe Obama will be complying with a notice, particularly since Hatfield’s complaint does not entail the same charges as mine. My case will be heard third.

My case will not be limited to definition of natural born based on a case Minor v Happersett. I will be also presenting a case, showing that elections fraud was committed by Barack Obama, that he is using a forged birth certificate, stolen or fraudulently obtained Social Security number and that there is no evidence to believe that the last name he is using is legally his, due to the fact, that in his mother’s passport he goes under the name Soebarkah and in his school registration in Indonesia he went by the last name Soetoro. There is no evidence of legal change of name.

www.orlytaitzesq.com...

Good for her, go after the SOB and his mob mentality that he can do anything he wants. Election Fraud, Birth Certificate fraud, stolen SSN.....go get him Dr. Taitz!!! Obama was last name Soebarkah when he went to school in Indonesia. We have a fraud for a President!!

edit on 20-1-2012 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
After Jan 26 the next step is Impeachment and no second term. Wouldn't that be nice, getting rid of this fraud, the sooner the better.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Hmmmm

I'll believe it when I see it.
I'm pretty sure this person will get laughed out of court.... but we'll see I guess.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mileslong54

I suspect you'll get moreflags and stars than comments.
People just won't admit that maybe Orlys story has legs.

But a well deserved S&F from me. This does need to be resolved, one way or another.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

But a well deserved S&F from me. This does need to be resolved, one way or another.

Agreed, I feel the same but hope it pans out. After seeing that birth certificate made with photoshop or illustrator I was convinced this guys a fraud. Peace

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Thanks for posting. I always thought it was suspicious that Berg was a Hillary supporter and was probably working on her behalf. Perhaps Hillary has used this a means to control Obama. By the way I love your avatar and the beautiful chakras.
edit on 20-1-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Lol, I wonder what's going to happen. Even if he's a united statesian, there's plenty of other reasons to impeach him. Lying to the populace about ending the wars, starting more without congressional approval, squandering tax payer money on foreign nations, ndaa, expatriate act, sopa, and etc.

Question to ponder... will there be a false flag crisis of some sort before the court date to postpone the trial? Or well he just make an executive order to over rule the judge?

If Ronald Paul is elected he can use those executive orders to restore our freedoms. Who needs Congress? George h.w. bush didn't ...

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
UGH. Back to the birth certificate thing again really?

I have posted before where I have found evidence in local Hawaiian newspapers of Obama's birth announcement.

The whole Obama BC issue is a bunch of hooey!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now while there certainly could of been a conspiracy back in 1961 to make baby Obama president in 2008.
The chances of such a conspiracy actually being real are a huge stretch of the imagination.
One that I'm not comfortable with.

+13 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

I'd be much more excited to see him going on trial for war crimes or extreme repeated violations of the Constitution.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

Along with all the other congressmen who enact these stupid laws.
Like an Ice Berg he's only the tip.
Under the surface there are the ones who are really ruining this country.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

How exactly does it need to be resolved this time? So the long form birth certificate isn't enough now? Must it be accepted by birther approved experts now? Explain please.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
The way she says "I WON I WON I WON!!" reminds me of the way Chong-Li was jumping around the Kumite ring in Bloodsport. Arms raised and just in total delight of his recent victory.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

How exactly does it need to be resolved this time? So the long form birth certificate isn't enough now? Must it be accepted by birther approved experts now? Explain please.

There's no sense in trying to get rational answers or factual statements from some of the above. They all posted on the thread about Obama being a Muslim plant in the White House.
I love them all. They make me laugh so hard with their silly "Obama Bad!" rhetoric.
I used to disagree with them and simply thought we had different political opinions and I left it at that. Some of this stuff radically transcends all that though. He's gone from Kenyan, to AntiChrist to soccer mom to everything else under the Sun.

Next week there may be a thread on here declaring "OBAMA LIVES IN A PINEAPPLE UNDER THE SEA!!!!"
edit on 20-1-2012 by spinalremain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Brother, this Orly lady is a trip. She acts like this is all her doing and takes all the credit for it. There are other attorneys involved as the judge combined the cases in the motion to dismiss.

This attorney is likely to present the best case:
libertylegalfoundation.org...

If you would like to know more here's a post you can check out this thread:

The argument has nothing to do with Obama's birthplace, but rather his fathers.
edit on 1/20/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
If this woman thinks she's actually going to get the POTUS to appear in court, she's delusional.

What will likely happen, if anything at all, is there will be copies of the documents in question sent to the court, the judge will look them over, declare everything in order and she'll be lucky if she doesn't get slapped with a malicious litigation charge.

I'm not surprised the other two attorneys filed to be severed from this case. They're smart enough to know better.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I think the judge just wants to put an end to all this.

I'm sure there's a lot of wasted time and expense in processing useless submissions and claims (whatever).

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I believe the obvious question now is what will happen if he can't prove his side?

This would be one for the books because even if it is proven that he is indeed illegal and that his Presidency was a sham, (Kinda is anyway) this is the guy still hell bent on destroying the constitution, who writes his own laws and puts bills through on holidays and wee morning hours when no one is looking.

He will just walk out of court and back to the oval office with that smirk of contempt that we have all come to know.

And the people will carry on as if it doesn't matter.

He will never face any punishment because the Average US citizen is too afraid to stand up and demand it. If it is proven that he has committed fraud and lied to the US public (loaded statement right there) what will happen?

Nothing.

Peace

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Haven't you noticed? He can do anything he wants. He can even turn the US into a quasi prison state. He can also appoint executives that normally requires senate confirmation hearings. He can give our technology to the Iranians. He can put a record number of people on welfare. And the list goes on.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
UGH. Back to the birth certificate thing again really?

I have posted before where I have found evidence in local Hawaiian newspapers of Obama's birth announcement.

The whole Obama BC issue is a bunch of hooey!

Now while there certainly could of been a conspiracy back in 1961 to make baby Obama president in 2008.
The chances of such a conspiracy actually being real are a huge stretch of the imagination.
One that I'm not comfortable with.

First realize You are not seeing a "newspaper". at best it's a "microfiche" copy picture of a page; Anybody with a computer and a microfiche machine( camera) could knock up a hard copy of that page;insert what ever text ( ads) into it and "microfiche"back to film again.Insert the new film transparency in the file withe originals(Bingo! "history" has been altered). Faking that is far easier than forging a "Controlled" birth certificate.I doubt there is any but the most modest security in place for newspaper archives.Did it come from the News papers archives or a dusty library backroom in Sheboyan Wisconsin?

With that said:

edit on 20-1-2012 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
at what point do these birthers start getting charged???

i mean, it is a crime to use the court systems as a form of harassment...

that is what this is...
harassment...
defamation of character???? quite possibly...

quit wasting MY money harassing a president because you are mad...

i don't know if these people are racist, or just stupid, or both...
lots of people need help.... seriously...

if you are going to hate someone, at least have a good and valid reason... there are tons of reason to hate or love obama, but for some reason, the ones that choose to hate, hate for reasons that are simply not true...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join