It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Initiation!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by libertad
Just which levels are the "illuminated" levels??
best estimate from current research is somewhere in low 30's

Kindly supply evidence for your claims.
start with: www.davidicke.com...

What exaclty is the society's "true agenda"?
subservience to the aforementioned cult
personnel-recruitment and buddy-network at the absolutely highest levels of power

Is that the David Icke who says that there is an alien Jewsih conspiracy????????? If it is then I think you need to qoute a more reliable source. Unless you believe what he says and writes.

Brother Gerard O'Donnell a non alien shape shifting Freemasosn lol

David Icke was a sports reporter before he said that he was the Son of God. He has become at best very eccentric or very mad. One thing that is certain and that he makes the conspiracy websites interesting

[edit on 14-9-2004 by Gerard]

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Icke's assertions have changed very often and frequently over the years. At one point he says that we are all sons of god and at another he claims the whole idea of god is bunk. That we are god as much as anyone else.

He did have an interesting analogy for the universe we live in. Icke says that our universe is like a whirlpool in an infinite stream.

But anyway, good luck with your inititation, and make sure they don't put the noose...er tow, on too tight. Just messing with you.

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by sillinous
Well guys, I've been reading the posts about Masons for quite a while now. I have done as was suggested and met a few Masons, whom I would like to add, are unbelievably nice guys. I expressed my interest in possibly petitioning to become a member, received a petition, and I promptly completed and turned it into the Lodge.

Last month, I was voted in the Lodge unanimously and was set for initiation on the 16th of September. Today is the 13th, and I am starting to get a little nervous... Is there anything in particular that I should know or be aware of before going to my initiation?? I'm pretty excited, but at the same time, I'm quite a bit nervous... I would appreciate any suggestions!

I am not a mason but I know what a first initiation is like and I am the same nervousness like you. Just enjoy it and good luck.

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Well, today is the day. I am currently getting ready with prepping my suit and everything. I plan to have a decent dinner and go to the bathroom before I go up there, as advised to me by a friend

*takes deep breath*

Okay, I think I'm ready for this...
I'll try to post back tonight and confirm the positive experience that everyone says awaits me. Thanks for all the advice and good wishes you guys.

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Good Luck!!

I wish women could join the masons.....and no not the "Women's club".

I have studied thru a mystery school, so I don't think there is much difference in the lessons. (BOTA)

I always said I would be the first woman mason. (my aunt said I would go to hell) hahaha

The more I learn, I don't think that will happen.

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Excellent, Sillinous . . . . . I'm quite excited for you !

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I wonder how it went . . . . . . ??

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by LTD602
I wonder how it went . . . . . . ??

I have been in the process of moving for the past few days, sorry for the long delay! Just wanted to let all of you know that initiation went great! We had many people come in and another lodge actually conducted the ceremony. It was definately an experience to say the least!

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Congrats, Sillinous, great to hear from you!

So, do you now understand why your friend was such a changed person?

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Well, much thanks to everyone who has given positive comments and advice. I will let you all know how the initiation went and what I thought of it afterwards. I will have 2 close friends who have just recently been initiated at my ceremony, so that combined with everything you guys have said is making it a little less nervous for me.

I really doubt this-

Now you 'may' impart some thoughts but as to "how the initiation went" I kind of doubt you'll be posting that in any real detail.

It's O.K. for me because I know it's all �allegorical.� Thought control works like that and it's fine for lots of people. Believe you are improving yourself as a person.

When you reach the master level (3rd deg.) you'll feel much better. Just remember how to spell the name you now have to use when referring to God or yourself if you presume yourself to be God.

Go for the rites (Scottish or York) before you lose any of your enthusiasm. Don't despair at not being able to consciously remember what is presented. It's all there in your memory anyway. Just keep thinking- "we, we" and you'll be a better person.

Welcome to Mason recruiting 101

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Quote: "Libertad posted a link to an absolutely excellent and *Completely Factual website about the earth being ran by InterDimensional Reptilians*"

HA, HA, HA, HA, HA - Oh thats good - I am still Laughing!!! Are these the infamous "Draconians" that I have been hearing so much about? Classic!!!

Do they make you watch the "V" Miniseries during Initiation?

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seraphim_Serpente
Quote: "Libertad posted a link to an absolutely excellent and *Completely Factual website about the earth being ran by InterDimensional Reptilians*"
Do they make you watch the "V" Miniseries during Initiation?

Being the next Reptilian Overlord, I can say that it maybe true!!!

Now, the species on V are at the lower end of the scale. They will be the ones to come after we have finished!!! BWAHAHA

Fear not Brothers the coming will happen soon. Tickets still on sale. Good seats available, but going quickly. Call 1-800-Reptilians-R-Us. Visa, Mastercard, American Express are accepted. Only 59.99, and you get a bottle of wine on the house!

For the non-brothers, remember, it is always better to be the entree rather than the appetizer.

BTW: sillinous, congrats on your first step. I hope that it is rewarding for you and you learn tons along the way.

[edit on 21-9-2004 by JCMinJapan]

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by PublicGadfly

Well, much thanks to everyone who has given positive comments and advice. I will let you all know how the initiation went and what I thought of it afterwards. I will have 2 close friends who have just recently been initiated at my ceremony, so that combined with everything you guys have said is making it a little less nervous for me.

I really doubt this-

Now you 'may' impart some thoughts but as to "how the initiation went" I kind of doubt you'll be posting that in any real detail.

It's O.K. for me because I know it's all �allegorical.� Thought control works like that and it's fine for lots of people. Believe you are improving yourself as a person.

When you reach the master level (3rd deg.) you'll feel much better. Just remember how to spell the name you now have to use when referring to God or yourself if you presume yourself to be God.

Go for the rites (Scottish or York) before you lose any of your enthusiasm. Don't despair at not being able to consciously remember what is presented. It's all there in your memory anyway. Just keep thinking- "we, we" and you'll be a better person.

Welcome to Mason recruiting 101

More insults and personal attacks from Gadfly. Sillinous didn't do a damn thing to you, Gadfly, all he did was show some enthusiasm about his personal choice to become a Mason. He showed you no disrespect, he was merely being open and friendly. It is really none our business how he feels or what he's doing, yet he decided to confide in people on these boards.

YET, YOU TEAR HIM DOWN WITH SARCASM AND SNEAKY, STUPID JOKES.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 02:40 AM
link   

It is really none our business how he feels or what he's doing, yet he decided to confide in people on these boards.

YET, YOU TEAR HIM DOWN WITH SARCASM AND SNEAKY, STUPID JOKES.

Confide?

I saw no confidences. Where were they posted? The guy that started the thread never posted anything of substance about his initiation, now did he?

Sneaky?
Stupid?
Jokes- is anyone laughing?

I gave him sage advice, sage.

If he ever truly questions what is going on he won't go back to lodge. He just needs to go for one of the 'rites' as quick as possible. LTD, you read too many spy novels. The guy clearly wants to be a mason, right? So, GO FOR IT!

Why is that such a hard concept for anyone to grasp?

I read a post up a few where �what happens� was going to be posted. I have read nothing sense describing this, have you?

I tore nothing down.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I don't care that you object to Masonry

I don't care that you obejct to Sillinious' initiation, or even the fact that you encourage it - not out of goodwill, but out as a cunnig way tio prove your unfounded theories.

People who want to give advice sincerely don't lace it wuth sneering jokes and thinly-veiled sarcasm. You were poking fun at Sillinious for falling prey to what you refer to elsewhere as "Mason recruiting 101."

The only reason you post these days is to simply be disruptive. Most of your attempts at actual intellectual debate have failed on these boards, so now you've resorted to cutesy remarks and the kind of pseudo-witticisms that inspire groans. Stale, inapprpriate humour.

If you truly didn't care for attention and you were serious about helping Sillinious, then WHY DID YO NOT PM HIM AND DISCUSS IT PRIVATELY???? I'll tell yuo why: because you knew that posting your theatrical "warning" in public would be a sure attention-getter, and all the more because it was so sarcastic and inflammatory that it would surely invite reprisals, which is what you feed on. You're not searching for any kind of "truth", you're here to have a good time by being a truoblemaker.

Guess what??? It's not heroic or impressive. It IS when Noam Chomsky does it, not when a person with below-average research abilities who's labelled himself a "Libertarian" does it.

To you, argument is simply an end in itself - a gleeful way of irritating those you dislike.

It's your usual style. . . .one that's already gotten you into trouble.

Indeed, very much like a . . . . .fly. Now THAT is clever!

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 10:18 AM
link   

I don't care that you object to Masonry

Then a long rant- somehow this doesn't ring true.

Didn't someone 'offer' to "tell all" after initiation? Didn't I read that somewhere?

Correct me if I'm worng here but I do seem to remember that.

I had an old maid school teacher that used to lash out- she was so 'unfullfilled'

So in keeping with the 1st post of the thread- where's the beef?

What's the low down on initiation?

Don't let LTD disuade anyone, he's not a mason and according to his own posts hasn't gotten nearly as far as the thread starter. Maybe that's the lash out point- a need to publically share?

Hmmm

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 10:26 AM
link   
No, I'm not a Mason. I am, however, proud to know and even defend the Masons on this board, when the circumstances call for defense. If all goes well my initation is set for sometime in November. Just one more little meeting to go through.

It doesn't take a Mason to know that there a certain things Sillinious can't reveal. All I was really interested in personally was how Sillinious felt after the initation. If you wanted more, that's your business. There is some secrecy, obviously, and not every Mason feels comfortable with revealing items that are even ALRIGHT to reveal. What Theron Dunn feels alright to reveal, Sillinious might not feel comfortable with. Something about personal privacy.

If you can't respect that then . . . . . . you won't get very far.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 06:43 PM
link   
What I'm interested in, at this juncture, is how the oath(s) revolving around:
    ' protecting any, not revealing crimes but for murder and treason (and these are a judgment call)'

square with the obligation to uphold the law?

Which oath is preferential?
Which oath is higher?
Does he feel it is now a requirement to lie and that then this is justified or even a requirement?
Not from masonry's perspective but from his individual perspective.

I don't care about the trappings of any ceremony- hang a rope around someone's neck, take them 'in tow.' What I care about is the impact. Is this person now to be considered untrustworthy to non-masons? Or fellow masons for that matter because of some oath given amongst a comic ritual?

If I as a mason or non-mason were on trial against a mason I surely would want to know if the witnesses were masons. If they were I would want to know if they had ever had contact with the other party to the suit.

I wouldn't ask them- I would want to know from an outside source. A reliable source.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by PublicGadfly
What I'm interested in, at this juncture, is how the oath(s) revolving around:
    ' protecting any, not revealing crimes but for murder and treason (and these are a judgment call)'

square with the obligation to uphold the law?

Which oath is preferential?

You have only mentioned ONE oath, and only part of it at that... but that is what we have come to expect from you...

The oath actually says that I will keep the secrets of a brother when GIVEN TO ME IN CHARGE AS SUCH... murder and treason excepted... that is not at all what you presented in creating your strawman argument.

Also, just so you are clear, I have no obligation under the law to reveal ANYONES crimes, not to aid anyone in preventing a crime or in the capture of a criminal... which is NOT to say I wouldn't, but there is no law that requires me to aid and assist in the capture or prosecution of anyone for anything. So, your accusation is without foundation or value, being as it is untrue on both counts.

Which oath is higher?

Which oath??? You only posted a part of one oath...

Does he feel it is now a requirement to lie and that then this is justified or even a requirement?

NO. Keeping a secret is not at all the same as lying... thanks for asking.

Not from masonry's perspective but from his individual perspective.

here you try to knock down your strawman...

I don't care about the trappings of any ceremony- hang a rope around someone's neck, take them 'in tow.' What I care about is the impact. Is this person now to be considered untrustworthy to non-masons? Or fellow masons for that matter because of some oath given amongst a comic ritual?

I am sorry you have no sense of obligation or honor or integrity... it is clear you do not care about ceremony, or, to be frank, much of anything that can be seen from your posts, other than poking at what OTHER men see as important.

If I as a mason or non-mason were on trial against a mason I surely would want to know if the witnesses were masons.

that's because you clearly don't understand masonry. As a Mason, and I give my word to tell the truth, I would. If it conflicted with my masonic obligation to keep secret what I received on the square (not admissable in court anyway, its HEARSAY) I would stay silent and refuse to answer... that's not lying.

If they were I would want to know if they had ever had contact with the other party to the suit.

of course, and here you knock down the other strawman in your argument.

I wouldn't ask them- I would want to know from an outside source. A reliable source.

Like??? Yourself possibly, who hasn't told the truth yet? How can you sit there and defame masons whom you do not know, whom you do not understand, based on an obligation you clearly do not understand...

Pitiful is what I call it...

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 06:37 PM
link   
My favourite ceremonies was my Third and initiation into The Holy Royal Arch (Chapter). The third is very different and Chapter was just a beautiful site to behold.

Glad you joined and as they say The King of the Craft, the Mystic Tie and I'm sure a worthy Mason is he.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join