It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Initiation!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Well guys, I've been reading the posts about Masons for quite a while now. I have done as was suggested and met a few Masons, whom I would like to add, are unbelievably nice guys. I expressed my interest in possibly petitioning to become a member, received a petition, and I promptly completed and turned it into the Lodge.

Last month, I was voted in the Lodge unanimously and was set for initiation on the 16th of September. Today is the 13th, and I am starting to get a little nervous... Is there anything in particular that I should know or be aware of before going to my initiation?? I'm pretty excited, but at the same time, I'm quite a bit nervous... I would appreciate any suggestions!

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I do not wish to disrupt your path. However, you have asked the question, so I will give my answer.

The Freemasons are a huge secret-society serving a cult which dates back further than ancient Egypt, or even Sumeria. While members below the Illuminated levels are totally oblivious of the society's true agenda, they inadvertently serve that agenda, while also performing benevolent works which uphold the acceptability of this misunderstood society.

If you believe in human freedom, I recommend steering clear of the Freemasons. I am happy to explain in further detail.

Kind regards
--libertad

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Good luck. The only thing I would tell you is to try and forget those nerves, listen, watch and enjoy the experience. Initiation is the greatest day of any Masonic career.
If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to contact your proposer.

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by libertad
I do not wish to disrupt your path. However, you have asked the question, so I will give my answer.

The Freemasons are a huge secret-society serving a cult which dates back further than ancient Egypt, or even Sumeria. While members below the Illuminated levels are totally oblivious of the society's true agenda, they inadvertently serve that agenda, while also performing benevolent works which uphold the acceptability of this misunderstood society.

If you believe in human freedom, I recommend steering clear of the Freemasons. I am happy to explain in further detail.

Kind regards
--libertad

Just which levels are the "illuminated" levels??

Kindly supply evidence for your claims.

What exaclty is the society's "true agenda"?

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Kind regards
--libertad

Just when I was fixen to turn in my application you had to go and say that. Im in to freedom man, freedom to do whatever I want.

[edit on 13-9-2004 by TgSoe]

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Just which levels are the "illuminated" levels??
best estimate from current research is somewhere in low 30's

Kindly supply evidence for your claims.
start with: www.davidicke.com...

What exaclty is the society's "true agenda"?
subservience to the aforementioned cult
personnel-recruitment and buddy-network at the absolutely highest levels of power

Kind regards
--libertad

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 06:17 PM
link   
TgSoe

just sayin' my truth..

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 06:31 PM
link   

personnel-recruitment and buddy-network at the absolutely highest levels of power

And how is that bad ?

I'm being facetious here, but even if that were true, why on earth would you not want to be involved?

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   
LTD602:

"why on earth would you not want to be involved?"

great question! here's the best answer I have:

I have transcended personal interests - on the grounds that without immediate priority on collective interests such as freedom, we will lose basic necessities very soon, such as freedom.

Kind regards
--libertad

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 06:48 PM
link   
You have transcended personal interests?

Well, then, I don't know what to say. Congratulations, for having no real personal interests beyond OUR collective well-being.

Are you involved in charities? Volunteer work? Some form of social work?

Just curious, I'm not implyig anything.

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 07:14 PM
link   
LTD602 -

transcended personal interests of wealth accumulation,
not basic interests like food, shelter, etc., or my
need for precious links to other free thinkers via Internet

--libertad

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by sillinous
Well guys, I've been reading the posts about Masons for quite a while now. I have done as was suggested and met a few Masons, whom I would like to add, are unbelievably nice guys. I expressed my interest in possibly petitioning to become a member, received a petition, and I promptly completed and turned it into the Lodge.

Last month, I was voted in the Lodge unanimously and was set for initiation on the 16th of September. Today is the 13th, and I am starting to get a little nervous... Is there anything in particular that I should know or be aware of before going to my initiation?? I'm pretty excited, but at the same time, I'm quite a bit nervous... I would appreciate any suggestions!

Even though Libertad posted a link to an absolutely excellent and completely factual website about the earth being ran by interdimensional reptilian people, perhaps my advice here may prove somewhat more timely:

The only thing you should be aware of during your initiation is to be aware and pay attention. Masonic ceremony is extremely old, and falls on the modern ear in unaccustomed accents, but its beauty is truly inspirational, and you will never want to forget it.

Congratulations on your Acceptance, let us know how you liked it when it's over!

Fiat Lvx.

[edit on 13-9-2004 by Masonic Light]

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Do you assume Masonry is simply about wealth accumulation?

Were you ever a Mason?

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Masonic Light

Thanks for your very interesting perspective.

--libertad

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   
LTD602:
No
No

Kind regards
--libertad

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Masonic Light:

You are way up there... ?
Consciousness.. ?

curious
--libertad

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Libertad:

Kindly tell me on what basis (and by what right) you make such accusations against masonry if you have never been a Mason.

Is your source David Icke, among others?

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 07:43 PM
link   
LTD602:

Yes, David Icke, among others.
My father was a Mason but left.
Otherwise I have also done considerable
verification-research of topics raised by
David Icke and others. Many pieces have
fitted together to reach my current position
on this subject.

long live the truth
--libertad

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Includnig his book about reptilian overlords?

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 08:06 PM
link   

LTD602:

Yes, David Icke, among others.
My father was a Mason but left.
Otherwise I have also done considerable
verification-research of topics raised by
David Icke and others. Many pieces have
fitted together to reach my current position
on this subject.

long live the truth
--libertad

I see by your trust in David Icke, your faith is dumbfounded, arise, follow your conductor, and fear all evil.

David Icke, he's still just for breakfast, because he's nothing but Froot Loops...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join