It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heavy Military Hardware (Tanks etc.) train transported in Santa Cruz today

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0
Probably just preparing to go to war with Iran...

Lets hope not. If anyone goes to war with Iran, it will be WWIII, so lets hope not.
WWIII will involve everyone on Earth. All in the World, so to speak.
Its not a psychic prediction, it is pure logic.
If anyone goes to war with Iran, China and Russia are going to get very pissed off at whoever throws the first punch. The population of the US is very small when compared to the population of China or Russia.
Having a lot of woodland tanks in the US is a good idea.
We need them IF we would need to protect ourselves here.
Martial Law will never be declared in the US so don't worry about that. If the US were to declare martial law on its own people, that would just open the door for a bigger country to come in and take over and no one wants that to happen here. just logic.
Very amazing video though and I would have filmed it too if I was waiting behind that long train.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
boy, our tax dollars hard at work...
is it any wonder why the US is broke?
it's because of this. happening every day and every hour.

edit on 1/21/2012 by zooplancton because: ipadmspelling...

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
somebody said this is an old video?

is it old (1 year old) or it is really just filmed...?

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Me 2 cents worth is they would be deployed to the Korean DMZ or Imagine a war involving China and the India/China boarder is the battle front those Bradleys would be real sweet there

added:: either way the Australian LOG dump would be the place of choice to hold them
edit on 21-1-2012 by rebellender because: added content

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I have perused other sites and the real irony of this whole video is not the wheres and whys but the reaction of the American people to this video. 20 years ago no one would of thought anything about it. Now..............

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rothbard
I have perused other sites and the real irony of this whole video is not the wheres and whys but the reaction of the American people to this video. 20 years ago no one would of thought anything about it. Now..............

American's reaction to this video is good or bad?

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Rothbard

Agreed.

I'm sure if they paid hundreds of millions to transport these by C-130, people would bitch about that too. Hardware needs to be moved around, and you don't want to put wear and tear on it by driving it on the roads too much (though they'll do this for base-base transfers if it's not too far).

The US has a LARGE stockpile of Bradley IFVs, over 4,600 of them from the 80's onward. They're due to be replaced in 2018 along with the M113 APC by the newer, better GCV IFV. If I had to venture a guess, these are all old M2s that reservists used for training that are being shipped somewhere for disassembly and recycling, or possibly being sold to another nation who might want them.

I really have to laugh at all the martial law comments though, they're not going to form a line and drive by your houses pumping 25mm rounds out.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Sure they have to be moved not like they can be driven in our public streets

butI have seen them driving on Lexington Ave @ 20-30th streets often, now,

and if that in Cali's not massive domestic artillery movement then what it?

I wonder what's being organized behinds the scenes? hmmm FEMA/DOHS budgets are getting bigger and bigger while we are trillions in debt...what's the next move huh?

Urban camo, covered in tape and even cardboard, painted to hide branch id's if any.

FEMA camps have already been activated and staffed.... now they are finally being armed?

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Interestingly enough, browsing on a site im not too fond of, I found the video was also uploaded there so I started reading through the comments...

One of the more recent comments says:

not another war, im in the army and stationed in Korea. these are M2A2 and A3 bradleys, we got upgraded M3A3 brads now and these are our olds ones being sent back to be broken down and whatnot, fear not folks, #buffaloSoldiers

Does that make sense? Can anyone confirm this? Maybe?

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
Now they are spotted in Mexico. Whats up with that.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Well I don't know much more than what others here have figured out... But some info that might give some insight will follow. As far as paint schemes go, I have not seen a Bradley in anything other than desert camo since going through training in Armor school at ft Knox, so to see them in green to me is a rare sight and don't recall offhand where they get repainted, however,

BAE Systems works through its Public Private Partnership with Red River Army Depot (RRAD) in Texas to remanufacture and upgrade these vehicles. Initial disassembly and subsystem rebuild is performed at RRAD. Further disassembly and structural modifications is performed by BAE Systems in Fayette County, PA. The final assembly, integration and test is conducted at the BAE Systems facility in York, PA.*
So we might be able to rule out refitting based on it's location and direction. Someone earlier said they might be going to Ft Hunter Liggett, I've only been there once but I imagine it could be possible NG will receive them there, though that seems to be a very large shipment for any National Guard unit. Without crunching the numbers it looks like a squadron/battalion sized element at least.

Now if they were to continue south past Ft Hunter Liggett, to say... A certain country south of us that could use help in stabilizing their region, that is one war on terrorism I'd support.

Oh by the way, they probably do have their 25mm guns, with barrel removed and stored inside for shipment.

Garryowen. =)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Perhaps it has something to do with this...

______beforeitsnews/story/1659/226/Megaquake_Warning_Issued_For_US-Mexican_Pacific_Coast.html

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by DrFrock

I beleive that to be BS. Because he is knowen to be a fraud. By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join