It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello ats

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Hi everyone.My interests include telepathy,ghosts,especially most haunted.TV show,now sadly axed!sob sob!Aliens,Bigfoot.Crptozoology,Pyramids and loads of other stuff.Not sure if I believe in ghosts and /or aliens etc,but definitely keen to discuss them.

The power of the mind is amazing,but we have yet to unleash the power of the universal mind!

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by katythegreat

Welcome.

Enjoy the site. There should be plety to keep you occupied.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS. I am a new member as well!
If you're interested in aliens you should check out Project Bluebeam. It's pretty interesting...depending on how you look at it.

Project Bluebeam
edit on 20-1-2012 by boot2theface because: added link

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS...enjoy the ride.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Welcome aboard Katy. I'm intrepidthelessthanmediocre.
If you need any help feel free to PM me.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by katythegreat

Welcome to the Fray!

Keep your elbows and thumbs in, guard up at all times, follow any and all instructions given by the staff, wait for the whistle, and lets have a good, clean fight!

You'll do just fine here, in fact, I think you'll find that Bigfoot is indeed an alien and also the secret head of the Illumunati, and that is why he is so damned hard to find!

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by thegreat

Hi katy, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too as well.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Hello katythegreat, I'm JohnnyTheAnonymousOne (not affiliated with any same-named group or as a signature for any quotes worth mentioning worldwide).

May your ride at our website be as smooth as Silk, and if not let me know, I've got a special little Button (manufactured in the UK no less) that I can press that can make fairies dance around ads and do other things like correct speech and such.

Beware of those that will hawk their wares like a darn printer Salesman, and as long as you stay away from anything copy and print.. err copy and paste rather, you should be fine.

If I've not scared you away quite yet, wait till I introduce you to our UK Correspondent.. Oh Boy..!
edit on 1/20/2012 by JohnnyAnonymous because: typos

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
First I have to say welcome.

2nd...WOW! So many mods welcoming as well. hmmmm? Never seen this before as well as never seeing a few lines of intro make it to the front page with 14 flags attached so far. And only the last mod pasted the usual welcome T&C script while the first few just cruised on through.

Is there something we are not seeing here?

Just curious.

Welcome and Peace

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Welcome aboard!

Don't go south of 8 mile.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Haha i think i see what you don´t, my friend

Welcome to ATS kathy, don´t let those mods scare you, they are not as wolfish as they may seem

top topics

join