It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World War When?!?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
The Year 2000 was the big one, even though 2000 years of Christianity was 1997...

Yet as nothing happened-- and given we're now in the notorious year of 2012-- when exactly IS World War Three actually meant to happen?

And if not now....

WHEN?!?

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
When God returns.
2nd

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lee78
When God returns.
2nd

Which God is that then? Christian one? One of the Hindu one's?
Heck how about nothing is going to happen...only if we let it.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
as soon as Isreal starts bombing Iran

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Futurcrat1

Are you in a hurry for it to happen? It will happen when it happens or doesn't happen like everything in the world. They don't schedule it
Outlook Notice: Meeting 5 min to schedule WWIII...

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I always thought nostradamus said the big wars would start around 2014?

we're waiting for a pope to be assassinated and something to fall out the sky and hit paris, and a big natural disaster that fuqs up the US and the emergence of 300 million troops from the east, aren't we?
edit on 20-1-2012 by Beavers because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I just want all the talk about a potential WW3 to end...but then again I guess it would just turn in to a massive discussion by the resident armchair generals (who have never served their country) telling us how they know best and then watching their bull-poop fall apart.

War is an awful thing, but all this posturing is just plain boring.

Rev

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by mileslong54

They don't schedule it
Outlook Notice: Meeting 5 min to schedule WWIII...

Or do they?

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Hi friends!

I'm in no rush for any war to ever happen!

I have the view that if we're continually told to EXPECT, then we're reinforced on that point with another view to then PREPARE, and now-- with all the fiscal madness and the EU in tatters-- its seems it'll be a credible launch issue to propel some such war...

But where, and when???

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Futurcrat1
The Year 2000 was the big one, even though 2000 years of Christianity was 1997...

Yet as nothing happened-- and given we're now in the notorious year of 2012-- when exactly IS World War Three actually meant to happen?

And if not now....

WHEN?!?

The 'When' part is easy enough.... When someone finally pushes the red button and blows us all away.
It's the Who part I'm still trying to guess.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

WWIII has already begun…

We’ve been at war for years laying the groundwork for the final battle. The question is when will WWIII affect Americans on American soil?

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by revmoofoo

Armchair generals, or perhaps actual generals-in-armchairs, still have the energy to hobble up and get the grip on with lodge brothers to incite such policies...

Look at the mess in World War One, and look at the mess in foreign policies today...

Something's off, and its more than just favours between the old boys!!!

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
well do not hold your breath, but any day now, or 110 years from now, but then are we not in a world war on terror? Or is that slept by, NDAA2012 say we are. The Mil says we are, the laws say we are.
Oh yea the nukes have not fallen yet, well that is up to Iran now, or Egypt, but then they had a set back seems some of their stuff got taken yes nuke martial, so then who was it and why a dirty bomb maybe or does someone have a nuke with out the core?, and how enriched was the nuke stuff 20%or 90%? and then what kind was it p235 u234?
so do not hold your breath.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

It has already started but will be formally announced within the next 3 months then within a few days after it is announced some kind of bio warfare attack will be unleashed against us all...

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

TSA DHS should have the answer for that one, oh snap the NDAA2012 goes into effect when? 60 days from being signed Dec 31 or Jan 1 2012? but count down from there that will give the date.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by terra1

speaking of there is a thread I just made on just the subject, could it be this is the Bio weapon they need for the Mas kill off?

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

When I said, "Armchair Generals" I meant the people here on the forums who think they know everything there is to know about conflict resolution and warfare in general. Yet the same people have never served in their countries armed forces and have had no training beyond what they're reading.

I guess I was trying to convey my lack of respect and downright disgust for those people.

Sorry if I wasn't clear in my last post.

Rev

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

A war to be categorised as "the Third one" really must have its building blocks in today's news bulletins.

I say its wise to be weary, but overtly paranoid on this or that isn't the way to go...

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by funnybones

Israel and Iran mightn't even come into it...

The recent change of power in N. Korea could be a geopolitical chess-piece to pull in a strategy or two....

Lets see where Brezinski and Kissinger lead matters, given Kissinger is a known Obama aide....

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

All are one and the same, just the fact that man through self obsession has declared his own more mighty. All Gods worshiped are the same one. I would put my life on it.
We all have names, surnames, forenames, nicknames and also known by's. The Gods worshipped are the same God.
I assure you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join