It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who's next in the war on terrorism?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I'm going with Syria..

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I notice that CNN et al have been relatively quiet regarding the death (or not) of Hussein...

I have a feeling the CIA will *conveniently* find evidence that he survived and slipped into Syria, and we will go after him.

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 11:41 PM
link   
US may go into Syria after Hussein

www.timesonline.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Yeah, They are next match, but how can Iran handle it? does they have patience? no! they warned usa to not threat syria.

www.thedebate.org...

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I do believe Syria will be next.I've heard there are Special ops going on inside Syria already.It would make sense,our military is next door.

Although stomping France does have a nice ring to it.

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 05:20 PM
link   
That is a lie. No terrorism is being fought. Don't believe their lies. Terrorism is not just Al-Quida, it is the FARC and HizbAllah. Those are terror threats too. Then again, Nans is right when she says the USA. For it is we who create terrorism.. How is that you say????

Because of the fact that we don't negotiate with terrorists. Yet that is all we have to do to stop them. Al-Quida will give up if we do. Yet what would we give up????? We would give up rights to go to the "Holy Places". God forbid that!!!! For nothing is Holy. What is a "Holy Place"????

Is not the Lord the Holy one??? Is not the Lord greater than what we know??? So can anything that is Holy be what we know???

Bin Laden and the other radicals of Islam want to rape Saudi Arabia. Should we let them do it????? NO!!!! Yet the Saud Family already does, and they are our biggest assets in the Middle East. So you see why Bin Laden hates us?????? No.

Well it is jealousy. He wanted the hand over the puppets of Suadi Arabia but that toy was taken by the Americans. We are the puppet masters over there. Bin Laden can't stand that, and what to change it. So what do you think is in his mind???? Just think about that. Don't think who's next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For it might be you. Yet you are thinking, "Who?", not YOU. You See?????

[Edited on 17-4-2003 by Abraham Virtue]

[Edited on 17-4-2003 by Abraham Virtue]

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I think Israel wants us to do away with Syria next, so that's what we're gonna do. North Korea is not much of a threat to Israel right now, so even though they have threatened the US, we will put Israel's demands first.

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 08:44 PM
link   
My vote goes for Australia.

1. they would never expect it

2. Useful land. I mean, they're just a big island. We could totally use that to ship everyone we don't like there, and confine 'em.. Alcatraz-Style.

I mean, we could dump criminals and terrorists there.. we could move all our landfills there.. get rid of all our toxic/hazdardous waste.. test all sorts of weapons and bombs there...

The possibilties are endless.

Plus, it could be used as a staging ground for the eventual assault on the reptoids of Antartica...

Vote Australia.

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 08:46 PM
link   
The brittish already shipped everyone that they didnt like over there, "Alcatraz style".

[Edited on 17-4-2003 by Tetsuo-51]

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tetsuo-51
The brittish already shipped everyone that they didnt like over there, "Alcatraz style".
[Edited on 17-4-2003 by Tetsuo-51]

yeah... but now they're all "free" and stuff..
(and wasting valuable land)

posted on Apr, 19 2003 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Ummmm, who put Saudi Arabia?

posted on Apr, 19 2003 @ 07:29 PM
link   
A very smart person with high hopes.

posted on Apr, 19 2003 @ 08:22 PM
link   
A-V, am I understanding that you agree that FARC is a terrorist organization? In another thread somewhere a couple of days ago I got the distinct impression that you you not of that mindset.
Now watch this, you're going to reply to this and I'll lose this thread as well. Night shift is causing me to lose my darned mind!

posted on Apr, 19 2003 @ 09:08 PM
link   
My word is lethal. It could put a bad name on many. No one wants to have a bad name. The blame game is my game. I can't help it. I see a problem I point it out. I am painfully honest. Honesty makes me loyal to only the human, not the American or the Iraqi. I have no nationality and I want it that way. I have a passion for justice, politics, knowledge and freedom. Those passions enslave my mind to skepticism and perfectionism. Having those two characteristics on one's mind can be a little self defeating. So can pursuing justice and the truth in these accusationist days.

posted on Apr, 20 2003 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Why wasn't Vietnam on there? Dennis Leary says it best, "I say we go back and suprise the fu

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 03:38 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Because of the fact that we don't negotiate with terrorists. Yet that is all we have to do to stop them.

Do you really believe this? If so, then you are proposing that terrorism be validated as a viable means of negotiation! In other words, it's like saying that it is a legitimate means of negotiating differences. Not to mention, it will certainly not stop terrorism by legitimizing it! I'm sorry, but I simply don't condone terrorism, and the deliberate targeting of civilians as they go about their daily lives, no matter what their "cause" is. Besides, how can you even believe that such people would honor any agreements they enter into? Heck, just look at the PLO and you've pretty much got your answer. Hell, that's a prime example of negotiating with terrorists, and how well is that working for Isreal?

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 06:27 AM
link   
"Because of the fact that we don't negotiate with terrorists. Yet that is all we have to do to stop them"---Abraham

Garzok...........

When I said that I was talking about a certain terror group, (which is really a bunch of terror groups put together) that terror group is Al-Quida. They simply want the lack of US presence in Saudi Arabia and the lack of support to Israel. Should we give them what they want??? Well no, but is what they want worth the sense and civility of our nations???? I think so. Israel is a big boy. (Or girl shall I say). She can handle herself. In fact she often does. In fact Israel told us about two of the 9-11 hijackers but we brushed them off just like we always did. We just laughed in their face and seethed in our glamour brought about by payoffs and power grabs. We just pushed the Israeli's aside and got back to business. The business is with the Saudi goverment. Those Saudi's are terrorists too. They support terror aganist Israel. So what is the difference???

What is the difference if terror is supported by this or by that, if terror isn't fought as a whole??? What good does it do to support terror and fight it??? I know, it does contracts for payoffs and power grabs good That type of hypocritical corruption does wonders to the weapons business. So I will 'support' terror no matter what I do right???

Or is it not so that when I pay taxes that my money isn't used to house corrupt dictators and radicals in our beloved White House?????? Remember those corrupt dictators are the one's who reign in Saudi Arabia and support terror. So please Garzok don't think that I support terror, think that I don't support people who support terror. I will tell you the truth about terrorism, the terrorists won't. If you can prove that I am a terror supporter than I would be swept away by suprise. For it is I who has spoken down on the one's who say they fight terror. It is I who is the war on terror.

You See?????????

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 07:55 AM
link   
that you SUPPORT terror Abraham...

But I disagree with validating terrorism, by allowing it to work as a dialogue starter.

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 09:43 PM
link   
The thing that upset Bin Laden was that when Saddam was invaded by the US and British Forces he was betrayed by the Saudi Royal Family. The Saud Family had very close contacts with Bin Laden. They knew Bin Laden very well. So they knew how Bin Laden and many, many, many other Saudi's feel about foreign presence in Saudi Arabia. The radical ways of Wahhabism are native to the Saudi land and the origions of the Saudi Royal family. For the doctrine has allowed the corruptors of Muslims everywhere to install brutal and oppressive regimes over their peoples. The Saud's have been doing it for as long as America has been around.

Bin Laden is a radical in the Wahhabi sect. So are the Sauds. Yet the Sauds are also motivated and manipulated by different strings and attachments. The Sauds have a dictatorship to look over and Bin Laden had his Religious Warriors. Bin Laden wanted to be Saladin. He wanted to conquer Jerusalem and drive out the 'infidels'. So once more 'infidels' came when the Kuwaiti conflict was happening, and Bin Laden saw that as a threat. He figured that Americans were infidels because they support Israel. So he was mad at the Sauds when they allowed foreigners to set up their Military bases in the so-called Holy Land of Saudi Arabia. He and other true wahhabis feel that any foreigner is an invader who is nothing more than a crusader of some sort. So Bin Laden had a problem with the Saud Family because they were not what Bin Laden and other Wahhabis whould consider as real Muslims. They think only real Muslims are willing to kill for Allah. The Wahhabi sect is evil. Bin Laden is the loose cannon from that group. Yet let's not forget, he is not the only one. In fact some might wonder who the real loose cannon is. Some in this world might just think that Bin Laden is someone's puppet, yet other's would say "No way". Personally, I couldn't say either one for sure. For I know nothing about Bin Laden other than what other people have told me.

Bin Laden not only lost his respect for the Sauds, but he also lost out on a great chance for a Religious uprising. You see, Bin Laden and his radical followers know that Iraq for many years and generations has been somewhat out of touch with Islam and faith. The Sunni crowd in Iraq is not the same Sunni crowd in Saudi Arabia. In fact, there is a stark difference that anyone could observe for themselves. So radical Muslims are blinded by this 'un-wanted light'. They see any form of 'sin' and they want to be the judge, jury and executioner. They defy Allah everytime they think that is their duty. It is Allah's duty to see the sin of men and women, not any believer. Yet they do not know this. They only know clanism and imperialism. The radicals of Bin Laden's core are a hurricane that never dies. They will spread and storm until everything is worn. The Muslims of Allah breed are a calm and peaceful bunch. They are no storm to be dealt with, but an endless sea to see.

So the point of the Wahhabi doctrine is to make everyone believe. Well think about this. Bin Laden saw that the people who fathered Wahhabism for it's entire existence had betrayed it and had actually committed one of the doctrine's worst crimes. The Sauds as true Wahhabis, were not supposed to house foreign invaders. Now remember this is the doctrine of the Wahhab sect that was formed and fostered in Saudi Arabia by the very people who had defied that doctrine by allowing foreign troops to land in their land. So once this was all clear to the Wahhabi sect of Religious Warriors they realized that they had not only been betrayed, but that they also were shut out from having a Religious War in Iraq that would drive a spike into the heart of Arabs and the Arab World. The radicals knew that eventually their dream to occupy and control Iraq was destroyed by the Saudi-American collaberation.

Now Garzok, it is we who pay for the prize of this selfishness. It is we who pay for the lives of our men, woman and children. It is we the people, not the government who pays the ultimate price. We accept that the housing of 6,000 troops in Saudi Arabia is worth the sanity of our people and lives of our lost. We accept that, but why???????????????

What do I get out of the housing of foreign troops????

Then there is the other thing the Radicals want from us. That is to stop giving Israel 5 billion dollars every year for Military Equipment. I will be happy with that. The Israeli's can't possibly need 5 billion dollars every year for their Military. Where does that money go??????????

Don't the Israeli's fare off pretty well in conflicts anyways???? Isn't Israel just corrupt and brutal as Saddam's regime, or say Arafat's for that matter????????

Or can someone here show me how Israel isn't a gross violator of human rights and international law??????????

So is it not a contradiction and a crime for us to support them?????????????????????????????????????????

Or would that be too Anti-Semitic???????????????????

The so-called vast conspiracy of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion had been proven a fake. Yet it is as real as it gets. You see, the Jews don't control anything that isn't controlling them. For all controllers are controlled. No one cannot be uncontrolled. For God is above all. Therefore any Jew or any other person is no different from the rest of humanity. Nor are we as people any different then the creatures of this earth.

So why do some get let off for their crimes and other's not?????????????????????????????????

If we are going to make law and order, why not make that law and order orderly, and under the statutes of the law??????????????????????????????

For I see no law and order. Not when some law is enforced on some for order, and other orders' have no enforcement of the very same laws because of political ramifications. For is it not that we use exuses like "But the Israeli's are our friends in the Middle East."?????????

Isn't there a saying that says, "The friend of my enemy is my enemy.">>>> Isn't that how it goes?????????????

Yeah unfortonately that is how it goes. It is sad that the people of this world are so clanish and tribal. Civilization is lost. The civility of today's world is isolationism. Yet that isn't civility to me. Civility to me is the civils' of all nations being civilized and peaceful. That is civility. Yet many would say that civility is held within the civil, and with that I would agree. So in that note, we must express that foreign invaders do no good for the clashing civils. Yet who else can we adamently and honestly say does???

I know not many instances where the uprising or liberation among peoples wasn't uncivilized. Do any of you????????????????????????????

I am a believer that such civility can be brought about by the foreigner but that it hasn't been perfected yet. For it can't be perfected when the people who operate the liberations are stuck on different agendas that have nothing to do with liberation but everything to do with benefit or security. That is a corruption that no God will miss. We must either stay neutral or go for the gold. I say go for the gold. Yeah call me a crusader, but I believe in freedom, and I see no reason why everyone shouldn't have that luxury. Some whould call it a God given right. So why not give it to those who don't have it???????? Or is that God's job????????????? Who is to say that we are right or wrong????????????????

Is the man and woman allowed to act for God, or act like God????????????????? Can the people of earth free their oppressed without having to worry about being wrong?????????????????????? I say if we are wrong at that then burn me now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Freedom is my agenda. Yet I should call it my banner. For I will not stop the call for justice until justice has been served. The weak and ignorant will fall fast in the age of Aquarius. For the time of the Aquarian is the time of knowledge, enlightenment and change. Stand strong my peoples the winds are coming, and they will blow you away if you don't watch out. The world will be in constant adaptation and only those who can see and accept the change will know where they are going and what to do. One day the world will shine bright. By the glory of man, the spirit of woman, and the mind of children the world will forever abandon the darkness and be illuminated by the light.

You See?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join