It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yet another ex lurker...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Hello, to all, I'm just here to say I have decided to overcome my secret shame....I have been lurking for over two years now and it's time to quit.

Hopefully everybody out there will be gentle so I won't have to crawl back under my rock

I'm from the UK(north of Scotland, where men are men and sheep are scared)

I don't have a whole lot of knowledge to share, but I do have a semi-informed opinion on most topics, so i'll probably be more of a contributor than a creator...hope that's ok...

Favourite topics are (in no particular order) conspiracies in religion, government conspiracies(especially u.s. govt.) and anything space/UFO related.

That's all for now folks, looking forward to my new life as a watch list member

Peace...

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS...enjoy the ride

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

Resized your Avatar. Its very cool

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS....please fasten seat belts, make sure safety bar is locked and secure.....and most of all....enjoy the ride

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

Thanks for that, was getting quite frustrated trying to do it myself. I'm on android rather than my aged PC, might explain my ineptitude.

Sorry to be such a noob, but can you tell me how to attach your resize to my profile?

Peace and gratitude...

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Thanks for that, was getting quite frustrated trying to do it myself. I'm on android rather than my aged PC, might explain my ineptitude. Sorry to be such a noob, but can you tell me how to attach your resize to my profile? Peace and gratitude...
reply to post by pudd99

Could be wrong but I think now you can just save the new image to your pc and upload again to ats for your avatar....

Welcome aboard, If you havent pulled your hair over some topics/threads yet....you soon will

Enjoy

btw, yes, that creepy avatar is pretty cool

edit on 20-1-2012 by WeBrooklyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by pudd99

Yup , just save the one in my post and upload it to ATS uploads . On uploads page , click where it says Use in ATS mini-profile: avatar then click save.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Thanks you...pretty sure I have read many of your posts while lurking.I'll look forward o being able to respond..

Peace...

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

Thanks for the patience and help.

Peace...

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by pudd99

Hi pudd99, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too as well.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS

Glad to have you.

Take a look around, have fun and keep an open mind. Not too open though, or your brain might fall out.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

Thanks for the welcome, look forward to many discussions....just don't kick me into the pit

Peace...

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by bw_drum

Thanks for the welcome. I fear I may just have unfastened my safety bar though

Peace...

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by WeBrooklyn

Thanks for the help. The avatar is a bit more creepy than planned, but I like it. It's a good fit?!

Peace...

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Thanks for the welcome. Pretty sure I've read a lot of interesting stuff from you whilst lurking, looking forward to more.

Peace...

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Welcome brother. I, like yourself, was an ex lurker.I decided to create an account to offer my input on some of the topics, but as you can see I hardly post and still lurk around reading the interesting topics that this awesome website has to offer. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicConsciousness

Thanks for the welcome, and cool avatar by the way. I'll probably still do a lot of lurking too, a lot of folks on here have waaay more knowledge than I do, don't want to embarass myself too much

Peace...

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS

new topics

top topics

join