It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iowa Vote Fraud: 8 precincts missing. Inaccuracies in 131 other precincts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
You would think this would be enough to boot Diebold out the door and file charges against their makers. I knew this would play out like it did. As far as the GOP is concerned, it happened to long ago to do anything about it and Ron Paul never had a chance to begin with.
**THE RESULTS: Santorum finished ahead by 34 votes
MISSING DATA: 8 precincts’ numbers will never be certified
PARTY VERDICT: GOP official says, ‘It’s a split decision’

Rick Santorum – Final total: 29,839 Change: -168
Mitt Romney – Final total: 29,805 Change: -210

It’s a tie for the ages.**
Des Moines Register

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenRuled

You would think this would be enough to boot Diebold out the door and file charges against their makers.

Diebold was not used in Iowa.

Iowa wasn't even an "election"...it was a "preference poll"...and it was done with paper and pencil with people writing down the candidates name. These were collected by the precinct officials...not election officials...just everyday joes...they threw them in a shoebox and took them home.

It's a non-binding preference poll...which means....that is it means nothing.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Nice to see peoples votes actually get counted.

Par for the course, I guess, wonder how many get lost by the time this is all over?

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Yeah, you're right. So for whatever reasons, votes go missing in what would be a pivotal vote. new Hampshire did use diebold in most counties for the vote. Same thing happened there. But like you said, it doesn't matter anyway. NOT!

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
How in the heck do they lose whole precincts???

So did the guys delivering their precinct's ballots acidentally throw them away with their happy meal trash on the way to headquarters???

It is not difficult to manage a voting system. There is ABSOLUTELY NO EXCUSE for voting error in this day and age.

(Must stop caring, must remember the game is rigged)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I would certainly be interested in how this affected Rons outcome in Iowa, why aren't we being told about every single voters stance
Is it me or are they saying your votes don't count, only the top two matter??

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

RP's votes don't count with the numbers he had in Iowa...he was way too far behind to matter in that race.

RP will likely drop after Florida....I'm prepared to hear all the conspiracy theories!!

edit on 20-1-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

No he wont drop after florida, he is not campaigning in florida. He holds the trump card and can run as an independent and guarantee Obamas victory. He is basically saying, vote for me or I will run as an Indy and get Obama back into office.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

If RP runs independent he will be a pariah!

The only way I would support a RP independent run is if Romney gets the nomination. I don’t see much difference between Romney and Obama; they’re both big government, liberal liars. If Romney gets the nomination then the Republicans don’t have their S*T together and they deserve to lose, just like when they gave us the moderate liberal McCain.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenRuled

A lot of weird stuff happened in Iowa because they diden't have the machines to cheat in favor of the status quo. I like how Romney and Santorums people used a gentleman agreement to decide the count in Clinton county. This video report cover some of it, it is a little messy but tell's the intended message, be warned it include some clips from Alex Jones.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

RP's votes don't count with the numbers he had in Iowa...he was way too far behind to matter in that race.

RP will likely drop after Florida....I'm prepared to hear all the conspiracy theories!!

edit on 20-1-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

Not sure what you mean that RP's votes don't count with the numbers he had. From what I understood, Romney, RP and Santorum would be splitting half the delegates evenly 7 each, Or according to this official chart right now a "soft count" of 6 each.
www.thegreenpapers.com...

I do believe the other half of the delgates from Iowa are chosen by the state Rep. party.

Why would he drop out after Florida?
edit on 20-1-2012 by SunnyDee because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join