It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curse Automated Cold Calling With Black Magic!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Once companies employed people to harass you and attempt to make your life miserable by telephoning you for no particular reason: cold calling Now companies do not even have the good manners to employ people for the job and now it is automated. Is computerized automated misery a step too far. I have a solution; by learning the black arts I now curse these companies sending spell down there telephone line everytime I receive one. If we all do this together we can make a difference!

edit on 20-1-2012 by Gazrok because: edited all caps

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by s12345

I'm quite sure I cursed myself doing the black arts. so be careful.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
LOL or you could just block the phone number.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Or you could just pick up the phone.....and leave it on the side until they decide to hang up

If everyone were to waste their time, ie, chat random nonsense to them for hours everytime they rang, or left the phone on the side....they would soon realize that it was pointless and costly....and probably go out of business.

I do a similar thing with junk mail...il save it up until i have a big wad of crap, then find a postage paid envelope to one of these spammers....and post the whole lot back with a piece of wood (to make it a parcel rather than letter)....must cost them a fortune haha

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Sorry, no thank you, I believe you get back what you send out, and I don't need all that bad juju coming back to me. I like to just leave them hanging.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Good idea, let's run a massive phone bill.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
The only way to get these companies to learn there lesson is to command demons to attack them:if interested please read, a grimoire on subject. If we all do curse them we can f**** them up good.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Actually instead of just hanging up, or preforming magic, you can listen to the call, most of the time (90%) at the end one of the options is to press number whatever to remove yourself from the call list, or to automatically say that you are NOT so and so, and to receive no more calls.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
The automated companies that call me have no such recourse and contacting them to lave me alone does not work. I suppose it is because the automated call is cheap getting me removed from there list has to be done by a person. So they decide to streamline there costs by leaving me on the call list. The thing is I'm not even in the directory. How the hell have they got my number????

new topics

top topics

join