It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theory of our Lives.. bubbles ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Okay last night laying in my bed I had a brain fart about human lives.

What if...

The friends, enemies, lovers, girlfriends, boyfriends, husband, wife and familie that surround you is inside somehing like a Dimensional Bubble of Reliving

The theory is that life as we know it consist of these dimensional bubble of reliving or "DBOR"

When you die you will live the life of the people you have been surrounding yourself with through your life.
You may think that timetravel is need to make this happen.. but NO, thats where the other "dimensions" come in, or should I say bubbles

when you start the life of one of the persons in your bubble, its a fresh bubble just made for the purpose of YOU reliving the life of that one person from baby to death.

The bigger bubble the more continues

The more people you have in your bubble the more lives you will have to relive before the bubble inflate

I can hear your qustion now... but how is it decided who is entering my personal bubble ?
its when that special spark happens, if they do things that change the direction of your life they enter.. and visa versa.

Everybody got each a PERSONAL bubble You can have a person in your bubble that dont have you in theirs... depens how big a impact on each others lifeline.

What happens when you relived ALL the personalities inside your DBOR

You enter the space between the bubbles where you gain insight in the DBOR you lived in
And evaluated by the great bubble maker or you could call him GOD

these kind of ideas came to me in the night..
take it as you like
edit on 20-1-2012 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

Well good theory an erm nicely presented, but i really want to know what you were drinking before you went to bed???

edit on 20-1-2012 by imnothereru because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Help! The burbujistas are loving me muerto.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Well...an interesting theory, one that plays on the foundation of reincarnation and the like... To be completely honest...I don't think the bubble thing is what happens when we "die" so to speak... I could be wrong, but I doubt it. But, an interesting post to read none the less. And you described it very well, and even made a picture. ^^

I'm inclined to believe incarnation, but nothing of this size or complecated aspects.

new topics

top topics

join