It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tracking down an orginal (wet ink) birth certificate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
The parents only get a copy step by step where is it sent after that? (anyone know anoyone in the health care industry who can find out and after that someone else who knows someone in the records department that recieves such things and so on until we get to the bottom of this.)
If you bird-dog track it down can the person to which it is attached demand it's return?
I have read online (you would never find a fabrication or embellished story there would you-not!) that if you do track down the originals you will find it is covered in seals/signatures indicating passage of ownership.

Can you sidestep the UCC-1 process this way?
If you get your wet ink copy and not go through the UCC-1 donkey drill are you still obliged to all the conditions as if you did not have it?

What if B.O. was born at home and a birth cert as such never existed for him? Do the Rothchilds, Rockerfellers, Duponts have birth certs? I doubt it, these seem to be only for us peasants (piss-ants)
edit on 20-1-2012 by VforVendettea because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I am not sure about US but if you check out Robert Menard of freeman on the land fame what he may have to offer might help ...its kind of complicated but I vaguely remember him addressing the subject ...good luck and peace

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by VforVendettea

FYI a birth cert is nothing more than a title , just like a car or home deed, why is it so important that we have one? to show that we are possessions of said country. dose not prove who you are you could take mine and my SS card and say your me, get ID then DL why do you think fake id is so easy , just get a birth cert and your set

edit on 20-1-2012 by bekod because: editting

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

The parents only get a copy step by step where is it sent after that? (anyone know anoyone in the health care industry who can find out and after that someone else who knows someone in the records department that recieves such things and so on until we get to the bottom of this.) If you bird-dog track it down can the person to which it is attached demand it's return? I have read online (you would never find a fabrication or embellished story there would you-not!) that if you do track down the originals you will find it is covered in seals/signatures indicating passage of ownership.

In Canada, they're kept at the Department of Vital Statistics. You can't demand that they give it to you, there has to be a record of your existence. And your citizenship.

Also, if you lose your copy, which is needed to get other ID, they supply a copy.
If they didn't have the original, you could not get a copy, and then couldn't get any other ID.
And could not open a bank account, or get a job, or get credit, drive a car, rent a house, own a house, collect social security, or a pension, etc........

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

I'm not 100% sure but if it is a government document like say a passport, then it is not yours to keep. A passport usually remains the property of the issuing government. They just "lend" it to you to satisfy immigration officials when on holiday. The original birth certificate is probably the same. We just get a copy. The original is probably written in baby's blood, the heel prick.

As for birth registration, in the western world at least the law states (in my part of the west anyway) that all births or rather children must be registered regardless of method or time of delivery. So, whether you are delivered in a taxi on your way to the hospital, in a hospital or similar facility, or in the middle of the jungle looking for rare berries in Timbuktu there is a time limit or rather...expectation. I think it's 3 days, or possibly 7.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
So where is the final destination of the original 'wet ink' birth cert?

new topics

top topics

join