It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Get Rid of Relatives You Don't Like!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by s12345
I have managed to keep practically all relatives at bay by this method.
Anyone want to test if blood is thicker than water with relatives. It's probably true I have some pretty thick relatives.I think the world would be a better place if people were honest to each other.
MANIFESTO FOR A BETTER WORLD
1. Be horrible to people you hate.
2.tell people you are attracted to that you would shag them OPTION1 IF SLIGHTLY DRUNK, OPTION IF SOBER.
(irrespective of who they are.)

edit on 20-1-2012 by s12345 because: (no reason given)

So why arent you honest?? You are coward, to scared to tell the truth, wich would be much simpler, and as you stated, make the world a better place. Maybe it is because, even though you hate them, you still want them to like you... You are an selfish jerk, just tell the truth.
The above statement, makes no sense, so which is it?? Lie or truth, i wanna know so i can make the world a better place, and you seems to know all the answers... Sigh, what a waste of time, you´ll get a star anyway, for making me laugh, and because i fell petty for you.

Good luck in life, try to be more positive, it will improve your life greatly

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Just telling people you don't like them does not help: being an arsehole to people is the natural human way of telling people that you would rather that a giant tore off there head and rat # in there neck than you spend any time with them.
edit on 20-1-2012 by s12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by s12345
Act like an arsehole to people you don't like and they will go away]

I doesnt sound like you need to act...
Seriously though, you might wanna seek some help, it doesnt sounds like youre in a happy place. Remember your family loves you, and they dont know why you hate them, but just tell the truth, if they do something you dont like, you have to tell them, otherwise, how could the change?? Be carefull, you might end up with everybody hating you, not just your family...
edit on 20-1-2012 by Newleague because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I am a very happy person who occasionally makes other people miserable.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

I liked your response even more! Star!
Cheers Coco

top topics

<< 1   >>

join