It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

sleep changes, dreams, odd feelings, our 5th dimension awakening

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pokoia
Thanks OP for bringing this nice compilation!
S&F for you.

no problem at all, i had fun watching vids and putting things together, i tried to correlate as best i could with the information ... though im still a little new at this so i appreciate your words immensely!!!

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAZ21
reply to post by N3v3rmor3

Haha Hell no, I'm not staying behind. But why follow the crowd, I want to go further out into the unknown. I don't want paths written for me, even if there are an infinite number. I want to write my own path.

Or am I missing the point? I think I need to read this book that you have read. Oh and just thinking who knows that this is the truth? Has someone came back to tell of ascension??

maybe your missing the point, maybe not. Everyone has their own feelings and opinions, this wouldnt stop you from having them, it would just be more enlightening and, nobody knows that this is truth, which is why its here in philosophy and metaphysics.
however there are information pointing to ancient civilizations talking about this very thing i am posting about. all we can say is maybe. right ;D

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by cointelprotroll
this is similar to the Law of One series. what about positive and negative orientation? I have always felt like i've been changing, but I don't see so much change for the good around me. Doesn't anybody wonder about nano tech/transhumanism, and how this tech will effect the idea of dimensional shift??

is this your law of one you speak of ?

divine cosmos
edit on 25-1-2012 by N3v3rmor3 because: wrong link

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by N3v3rmor3

I have read about the third eye, aka the penal gland. it is a real trip i get what your saying I think a great movie to see might help with your way of putting it "Waking Life" I think you might like it, it covers a lot in a small time.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Hmmmm.....another Sagittarius here!
I've always struggled with that "becoming One" part....not sure I'm willing to
give up my personal identity quite yet even if it means another life here!!

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by conlget

been a bit since i been on, mmm the pineal gland isnt that the one that the flouride calcifies? no wonder i cant see i have crystals in my third eye (sqquish) lolz
thats good to know ty

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SmokeyDawn

funny you say that because im feeling more in touch with my life here ea day with the exception of a brief mental shut down here and there from stress and exhauston lol i havent slept in a couple days im slowly losing it lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join