It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

sleep changes, dreams, odd feelings, our 5th dimension awakening

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAZ21
reply to post by andersensrm

I don't believe it will happen to everyone at the same time. Like you say, people Arnt ready for it. I believe it's down to each specific individual, and apon death the soul is either ready to depart to a better place, or it comes back untill it is ready.

right its all up to the specific person, experiences, their state of mind, and when they see that their way of life is threatened with losing all material things and death is a possibility, then they continue if have not already started the process, prior to awakening more mentally, they could though have been feelin the physical affects for some time

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by DAZ21

Whats the point of not existing, if you had the choice wouldn't you choose to exist anyway, on the path you wanted?

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by andersensrm
Im not feeling anything out of the norm, I think people want something like this to happen, unfortunately all people really want, is to keep on living. Even if that means killing somebody else to do it. We forget that death is not the end, and if we really want to progress, death is part of that progression. We have turned into a race with an entitlement mentality that will bring about our downfall, yet everybody denies that. Its turned into everyman for himself, yet everyone denies that too. No we're not progressing consciously to a higher level, we are doing the opposite. People don't want to progress, and they'll do anything to fight it. We're all talking about how we want to change, but our actions say otherwise. We don't want to change, we're frightened of it. Its easier for us, to just sit back and watch it all happen, rather than to actually do anything about it. So no, there is no 5th dimensional awakening, thats nonsense, we are at least a couple of thousand years away from that if it even exists. All I can think about is all the careless people just walking around, littering, and sucking the system dry, not a care in the world, and they're everywhere. These are not the beings I would expect to see moving into a higher consciousness anytime soon. 99% of people out there don't care, about anything, when we get that down to like 20% maybe we'll have a chance...

they could not be ready or maybe they arent a child of light, like people say there is no cure for stupidity, i think its possible that we are combined here on earth and dont even know it, the people who are waiting to ascend will in turn help mankind because of their will and knowing, death is only there if you fear it, i am afraid that some wont change their mind or overcome that fear too.

its all dependant on the person... nobody knows if they will see again what they are or how to get there. so its possible that some could evolve in this situation and some may not,

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

reply to post by DAZ21

Whats the point of not existing, if you had the choice wouldn't you choose to exist anyway, on the path you wanted?

i would choose to exist, because i feel so much love, i guess that would be a good answer to that question, and with my paths being my own choices it would be so wonderful. especially knowing and not taking for granted any moment you have.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Would be intresting to see who's star sign's fits in with these though lol, Im a sagittarius so it kind of fits in with my life at the moment as to regards of my intrest's?.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

reply to post by DAZ21

But you already know what's in store for you and so there can be no elation of emotion, because the experience will feel like deja vu.

If there were paths to choose. I would choose to cease to exist. That way the path I take will still hold some suprise.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by cantsee4looking
where are the other documented facts of the previous changes??
i mean when did this happen before?it must of happened before.

or some information has claimed to be channeled and these fit with prophecies i found though with that you do not know if they are indeed channeling greater beings in the 5th dimension or if they are writing it up based upong the prophecies.

www.esotericscience.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I simultaneously agree and disagree with the premise of loving everything and everyone and seeing the divine in everything. One of the implications here is that this world and all that is going on in it is somewhat irrelevant and it is pointless to try to change things. I think that this is not true. I think that if we stop caring about this manifest reality we currently live in and focus only on our spiritual enlightenment that it only makes us easier to manipulate. I don't know, just something to think about.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

reply to post by DAZ21

But you already know what's in store for you and so there can be no elation of emotion, because the experience will feel like deja vu.

If there were paths to choose. I would choose to cease to exist. That way the path I take will still hold some suprise.

there would be elation and emotion of greater magnitude that we cannot explain or understand. there will be no deja vu feelings your whole being will change in suprising and un imaginable ways that cannot be explained because everyone will be different. you can choose to be left behind in yourself as well

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by intuitive
Would be intresting to see who's star sign's fits in with these though lol, Im a sagittarius so it kind of fits in with my life at the moment as to regards of my intrest's?.

COINCIDENCE>? no... they said there will be too many coincidences to be coincidence,

you explained exactly how im feeling and i too am a saggitarius

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by N3v3rmor3

Haha Hell no, I'm not staying behind. But why follow the crowd, I want to go further out into the unknown. I don't want paths written for me, even if there are an infinite number. I want to write my own path.

Or am I missing the point? I think I need to read this book that you have read. Oh and just thinking who knows that this is the truth? Has someone came back to tell of ascension??

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

reply to post by DAZ21

Although if you chose to cease to exist, there would be no suprise for you too experience, because you won't exist to experience it. Now lets say we all know the path we're on, and the outcome, and we all choose the path we're on right now. This is done within the conscious spirtually. The knowledge of doing this also lies within that consciousness. Now that you have chosen this path, you are inserted in to a vehicle, your human body, with physical limitations. Some of these limitations are on the memory and the knowledge you posess. With this human body, and brain, we are not able to access this information any more, and in effect, we are unknowing of what is to come next. Something to think about...

Lets say you do know whats going to happen like deja vu. I have only experienced it one time, and when it kicked in I still did everything the same, because I didn't really know if it was going to be the same or not. This may also be a reason for doing such a thing, although you think you may know the outcome, do you really? and whats to stop you from changing that?

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mkoll
I simultaneously agree and disagree with the premise of loving everything and everyone and seeing the divine in everything. One of the implications here is that this world and all that is going on in it is somewhat irrelevant and it is pointless to try to change things. I think that this is not true. I think that if we stop caring about this manifest reality we currently live in and focus only on our spiritual enlightenment that it only makes us easier to manipulate. I don't know, just something to think about.

I agree, but this is part of the duality in things in our universe. There is always a duality and you can find them everywhere: yin and yang, fire and water, life and cancer, you could go on and on and on. THe point is that there is always a duality, a pro and a con, a chance for positivity and a chance for negativity, depending on the definition of it.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Mkoll

I agree. Its fine to preach independence from material things, because its possible things could happen which result in us losing what we currently depend upon. However, that being said, we ARE material beings, we ARE in a physical world. Its robbery to deny us of material experiences.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Well fair enough, as long as there really is a choice.

Anyway I suppose ceasing to exist becomes a matter of opinion. If you cease to exist as a human, does your soul cease to exist?

Likewise if you're soul ceases to exist, who's to say that isn't just a vehicle for another form of existence??

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Well fair enough, as long as there really is a choice.

Anyway I suppose ceasing to exist becomes a matter of opinion. If you cease to exist as a human, does your soul cease to exist?

Likewise if you're soul ceases to exist, who's to say that isn't just a vehicle for another form of existence??

Good point. Although I think at some point it has to end, but what do we know? Originally I was thinking that you saying ceasing to exist, would mean your soul as well as your human body, but I didn't think about what you say here. Its very possible that the soul could be a vehicle for another type of spirit, or I don't even know what you would call it, which would mean that we don't really understand anything yet. Which I am okay with. One thing I am pretty sure of, is that this life isn't all we get. We don't get put on this earth to live for 70 years and then just die, there is much more, and we have yet to even understand it yet, if it is even possible for us to understand. We all just need to live life, for the experience, the journey, rather than just living to get the experience over with, or the final goal.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Exactly, that's a good way to look at things, let's experience the journey we are lucky to live through and not rush to the finish line.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Thank you. S&F for you, my friend.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by N3v3rmor3

thanks for posting this. will check out the videos after work.
posting this so i can find it

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Thanks OP for bringing this nice compilation!
S&F for you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join