It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

sleep changes, dreams, odd feelings, our 5th dimension awakening

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
ten signs of a spiritual awakening, i was led here by mere chance and now i realize this is what is happening to me, and to many others around the world, who are now confused, dont understand what is happening, scared, love them, be kind, we are one. All around the world we stand together, and we shall continue, you are not alone!

clean the amnesia that which has been placed into your third eye which causes you to forget that you are one with the supreme light.

remember his words :i am there with you this moment. Realize who you are.

the system has taught us limits, we were born into this world not knowing any limitations, remember back when anything was possible, its not too late, You too can follow your true dream without limits, do you like being ruled by fear? Dont let it happen, Let go of the limits which are induced by fear, and proceed to your true potential.

a change is happening in your dna, your symptoms are temporary, allow your dna to be rewritten by light entering the body, look forward to change, be who you want to be. and most of all love

New earth reality is beginning, and you are a lightworker

achieve the collective consciousness to begin bringing it to a reality.

2012 lightworkers secret knowledge, More like advice. But i feel i already knew this, didnt you?

moving into the 5th dimentional consiouness, we begin to feel and experience our true natue, we can love ourselves which is the key to your freedom.

Change in consciousness from 3rd dimensional into 5th dimensional is usually followed by physical symptoms. Some of which include increased headaches, fatigue, various aches, pains and illness. Dualities of 4th and 5th frequencies produce tension on the physical body in a confusing battle of will in the midst of confusing chaos, war, and disease. A period known as burning through karmic residue and shedding the body of all things that cannot physically progress into 5th dimensional reality.

ascending to the 5th dimension is an event we have chosen to be here for.
we are the best souls and volunteered to go to this dimension, not knowing what would become of us, if we would remember, or know how to get home. but now the time of change is upon us. where we must move forward and prepare for our transitions into the 5th dimension where all is all, and we have a feeling of knowingness upon us
we have been successful, and we are very significant. your contribution is valued by all of humanity.

we are in the third dimension so we see in 2d, when moving to the 5th dimension we will see in 4, which is pretty crazy, its un imaginable to the posibliities we will have, seeing through things, seeing all

here is the fourth dimension explained by a high school student. (one of many theories)

i apologize for all of the youtube videos but these things are hard to describe for me, ive been stuck between dimensions for many years. and am thus confused and want to go home.

i hope this makes sense to someone other than me.

i also hope you enjoy

Love to you my friends.

edit on 20-1-2012 by N3v3rmor3 because: a video fail

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
where are the other documented facts of the previous changes??
i mean when did this happen before?it must of happened before.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Lack of sleep sucks. I haven't been sleeping right for two and a half months now. Never had this before. Last night slept great, woke up at 6 in the morning "tink" awake. what is going on here, I'm losing my damn mind

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by N3v3rmor3

Thank you, and well done!

I have had some dreams the past couple of weeks and part of your thread explains why. I mean, waaay out there that I have never experienced.

Hmmm, Two eyes are not enough to see what's really out there

S&F

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
this is similar to the Law of One series. what about positive and negative orientation? I have always felt like i've been changing, but I don't see so much change for the good around me. Doesn't anybody wonder about nano tech/transhumanism, and how this tech will effect the idea of dimensional shift??

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Only watched the 1st video but not even funny how spot on that is to my life at the minute, And only the other day i was wondering if to open my third eye or not, But im abit of a recluse at the min, In the last 2 years ive only being out around 50 times lol, My minds being all over, But i seem to have developed this thirst for knowledge. And i've come out of this in your face public "lifestyle" because my life doesnt consist of everyday routine its not as clusterd with unimportant issue's, Now i seem to be able to realise the true extent of the REAL world and commen sense has took over my abilty's to achieve anything almost.

I feel more knowledgable and healther in that sense but in another hand,I find it hard to interact face to face and if i do talk to certain people that have no clue or just there way or the high way i feel myself getting annoyed and quick temperd with them, Everything seems simple enough to know just by looking at an issue but when people dont see that and dont look at an event of anytype and see the whole picture it gets me fuming almost. I dont see my self as more than anybody or anything but its like "how dumb can you be" When im trying to explain something even down to putting something away in its place or a global event/issue. Frustration at its most.

Not sure if im just losing the plot or if its normal to feel like this, LOL, Well i know my actions and i can remember and solve an issue with reason still, So for now im safe lol "carrys on reading - silence of the lambs" roflmao just joking btw people lol

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I don't want to be one with everyone else. I want to stand alone and be independent.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by DAZ21

From what I read on the Law of One website that is a valid spiritual path, methinks
edit on 20-1-2012 by Mkoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by cantsee4looking
where are the other documented facts of the previous changes??
i mean when did this happen before?it must of happened before.

interdimensional travel experiments by military at area 51? cannot prove of course but i can see

and here is an informational video describing this by using informtion from myan, buddhism and other prophecies

a band sung about the age of aquarius in the 60's

unsure which prophecies these twin lights are talking about. but it fits everything else ive found.

Yoga of Thinking, Arthur Young Video Archive
www.ArthurYoung.com...

but hes predicting in 2600 ad based on christianity and events being 2000 years apart,

thus with the information i have obtained, as we move forward time is speeding up, events are occurring faster than thought. they are unveiling at an alarming rate, i believe there is a reason untold that they would do this, it is very unorthodox for the government to move so quickly as to make their agendas apparent, something big is coming that they need to prepare for and they have become lazy and we are awakening faster than expected... therefore i believe through their experiments and hidden files they know a lot more than they are telling us, they could have a breach of informaton, or this could be based on the prophecies above. Or another theory is that some beings may have awakened already and are in the 5th dimension living among us and are knowing.

sorry i dont have more solid proof, but the theorys are hard to prove until the event has passed completely!
hopefully this helps you lead into a better understanding of my theory, or their theorys

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Mkoll

That's me then Haha. Where can I read this law of one?

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Im not feeling anything out of the norm, I think people want something like this to happen, unfortunately all people really want, is to keep on living. Even if that means killing somebody else to do it. We forget that death is not the end, and if we really want to progress, death is part of that progression. We have turned into a race with an entitlement mentality that will bring about our downfall, yet everybody denies that. Its turned into everyman for himself, yet everyone denies that too. No we're not progressing consciously to a higher level, we are doing the opposite. People don't want to progress, and they'll do anything to fight it. We're all talking about how we want to change, but our actions say otherwise. We don't want to change, we're frightened of it. Its easier for us, to just sit back and watch it all happen, rather than to actually do anything about it. So no, there is no 5th dimensional awakening, thats nonsense, we are at least a couple of thousand years away from that if it even exists. All I can think about is all the careless people just walking around, littering, and sucking the system dry, not a care in the world, and they're everywhere. These are not the beings I would expect to see moving into a higher consciousness anytime soon. 99% of people out there don't care, about anything, when we get that down to like 20% maybe we'll have a chance...

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River
Lack of sleep sucks. I haven't been sleeping right for two and a half months now. Never had this before. Last night slept great, woke up at 6 in the morning "tink" awake. what is going on here, I'm losing my damn mind

i understand my sleeping has been way out there even when im on medication i cant sleep well, and have crazy dreams i feel very different like i need to go out and change the world somehow but do not know what to do or how to do it. especially since im disabled/sick all the time if i could ascend according to this it would heal the body but i think im nowhere near that 5th dimension yet lol

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by AK907ICECOLD

Thank you, and well done!

I have had some dreams the past couple of weeks and part of your thread explains why. I mean, waaay out there that I have never experienced.

Hmmm, Two eyes are not enough to see what's really out there

S&F

thanks
thats how ive been feeling that two eyes arent enough to see, ive been floundering not knowing what to do about it lol

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by cointelprotroll
this is similar to the Law of One series. what about positive and negative orientation? I have always felt like i've been changing, but I don't see so much change for the good around me. Doesn't anybody wonder about nano tech/transhumanism, and how this tech will effect the idea of dimensional shift??

good point i didnt even think to bring that into this, ill have to go research more and seee what i can find....

on other notes here, i know that with the primordial black holes too, and the graphene they now have, if they were to combine these that could lead to a chance of travel/dimensional shift if in fact these could be worm holes and not black holes. i was thinking about that yesterday. the possibilities are amazing.

gotta run to the store but i def have to look up more on that ty and star for you too

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAZ21
I don't want to be one with everyone else. I want to stand alone and be independent.

from what i loosely understand here that being one, knowing and connected are all the same... so thats quite possible because once ascended you would know all outcomes of every path so you could choose whatever you wanted,

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by andersensrm

I don't believe it will happen to everyone at the same time. Like you say, people Arnt ready for it. I believe it's down to each specific individual, and apon death the soul is either ready to depart to a better place, or it comes back untill it is ready.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by intuitive
Only watched the 1st video but not even funny how spot on that is to my life at the minute, And only the other day i was wondering if to open my third eye or not, But im abit of a recluse at the min, In the last 2 years ive only being out around 50 times lol, My minds being all over, But i seem to have developed this thirst for knowledge. And i've come out of this in your face public "lifestyle" because my life doesnt consist of everyday routine its not as clusterd with unimportant issue's, Now i seem to be able to realise the true extent of the REAL world and commen sense has took over my abilty's to achieve anything almost.

I feel more knowledgable and healther in that sense but in another hand,I find it hard to interact face to face and if i do talk to certain people that have no clue or just there way or the high way i feel myself getting annoyed and quick temperd with them, Everything seems simple enough to know just by looking at an issue but when people dont see that and dont look at an event of anytype and see the whole picture it gets me fuming almost. I dont see my self as more than anybody or anything but its like "how dumb can you be" When im trying to explain something even down to putting something away in its place or a global event/issue. Frustration at its most.

Not sure if im just losing the plot or if its normal to feel like this, LOL, Well i know my actions and i can remember and solve an issue with reason still, So for now im safe lol "carrys on reading - silence of the lambs" roflmao just joking btw people lol

i know i feeel the same way i couldnt have put it better myself. the vids are really awesome, if you get time or ability later, check them out it will describe more of what your feeling in more details and its really pretty awesome if you think about it. i like to think about it
BUT i just found it today lol so of course i do!

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

If one knows the outcomes to every path then what's the point of existing?

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

If one knows the outcomes to every path then what's the point of existing?

good question LOL!!!! wow ! ummmm haha i guess i have more research to do later when i come back lol!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

reply to post by andersensrm

I don't believe it will happen to everyone at the same time. Like you say, people Arnt ready for it. I believe it's down to each specific individual, and apon death the soul is either ready to depart to a better place, or it comes back untill it is ready.

I agree, except, I also think that consciously we have incredible influence on the people around us. So although it takes place on an individual level, the amount of people who "aren't ready" is far greater than those of us who are, but there influence on us, brings us down, and keeps us from advancing on. Thats the problem I believe we have now.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join