It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Decided To Never Speak Of This.......... To Anyone...........Until now!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Dont reveal this to any Christian fundies that you meet in life, as they will surely isolate themselves from you and more than likely wish to themselves that you would be burned at the stake or stoned, thinking that you are an evil Christian-hating demon who is out to try and snatch their pitiful "souls" and what not.

Guaranteed to hear them chime in spewing nonsense that some boogieman demon just "possessed" you or what not and that you must immediately go to some child-abusing hypocrite priest or pastor to become "healed".

edit on 20-1-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Ops4Ops

Wow I would see someone about that. A healer or somthing. You shouldn't keep that to yourself anymore. That would scare the piss out of me. not to freak you out but i'm surprised you haven't had anything weird happen bc of it. Really look into it. Consult someone! maybe even a hypnotherapist to find out more.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
VE.ry.....STRANGE! I.....think.......it......WAS............William......SHATner.....and not.....a.......VIRUS!

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by HangTheTraitors

That's the thing is I am a christian. A Liberal Christian though! And I don't believe that whatever it was, was bad or evil! There are lots of things out there that are actually good! Things we don't understand always get catagorized as being from somewhere of the dark side orgin. I believe differently because both good and evil exsist on in the same diminsion, like here on earth for example!

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Just thought I would also pitch in on this fourm, the part about children's active imaginations. Whoever said that it was the hyper sleep thing, I'm inclined to agree with them. See, when I was little, about 8, I watched Chuckie with my dad...big mistake.

When I want to bed my collection of PORCELIN DOLLS were on my bookshelf...smiling... About half an hour and I was still up, the dolls turned their heads towards me and smiled. I also saw the lighting change and some freaking music play in my head, just like in the Chuckie movie. The next thing I knew I was banging on the back door begging to be let out and for my parents to get rid of the "evil dolls".

So kids can come up with some pretty crazy stuff, just in case it was your imagination as a kid. Hm...you know...I never could remember what happened to the dolls after that...

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by CryptoZoologistMichee
Just thought I would also pitch in on this fourm, the part about children's active imaginations. Whoever said that it was the hyper sleep thing, I'm inclined to agree with them. See, when I was little, about 8, I watched Chuckie with my dad...big mistake.

When I want to bed my collection of PORCELIN DOLLS were on my bookshelf...smiling... About half an hour and I was still up, the dolls turned their heads towards me and smiled. I also saw the lighting change and some freaking music play in my head, just like in the Chuckie movie. The next thing I knew I was banging on the back door begging to be let out and for my parents to get rid of the "evil dolls".

So kids can come up with some pretty crazy stuff, just in case it was your imagination as a kid. Hm...you know...I never could remember what happened to the dolls after that...

Chucky scared the # out of me too when I was little.... same deal I had a ton of porcelin dolls but I didn't see them move, I just hid them in my closet at night

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I have never heard a story like that all though I believe it could happen. Could you have had a nightmare? I do believe thare are shadow people though right before her husband died my friend saw a shadow person out of the ocorner of her eye in the kitchen. We've also had nothing but terrible luck afterward, We had to move because the landlord lost his mortgage, we moved into a lesser apartment where the tenants are on the wild side and so on and so on so much that its alot to put down and lucky us we actually have apartment 12a which you know what that actually shows. But ever since that night with the shadow person...

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I also had a very strange experience when I was maybe around 5 or 6 years old. I was terrible at sleeping in my own bed so in the middle of the night I would run into my parents room. Now I know for sure that I was awake when this happened to me. I was between my mum and dad in bed and I lifted the cover up because I though I could feel something at my feet, I was greeted by what I can only explain as a pair of dim yellowish glowing eyes. I cant remember if I woke my mum or she woke up because I was lifting the cover, but this is how I know I was awake because she started saying to me what are you doing lifting the covers, proceeded to tell her what I could see, and see did the motherly thing and woke my dad to get him to flush it down the toilet ( obviously she couldn't see it)

Is it a strong imagination that children have who knows ?

I have also seen the blue light or a blue light that I cant explain. I was about 16 years old with 2 friends camping in the woods, when all of a sudden the whole wood lit up blue for maybe 2 or 3 seconds, it was all around us, then gone. Given it could have been lightning, but it was a clear night, no rain nothing, and then out of nowhere this blue light. It never happened again at all for the remaining part of the night

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ops4Ops
reply to post by HangTheTraitors

That's the thing is I am a christian. A Liberal Christian though! And I don't believe that whatever it was, was bad or evil! There are lots of things out there that are actually good! Things we don't understand always get catagorized as being from somewhere of the dark side orgin. I believe differently because both good and evil exsist on in the same diminsion, like here on earth for example!

That's a healthy point of view.

It takes courage to share a story like that. Thank you. You seem honest in relating it.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by 1loserel2

Sounds like you had a rough chain of events. I am sorry you had to go through that.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Ops4Ops

from reading the story i just want clarification, it was you or it was your mother who was throwing up? thanks!

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Thank you so much to everyone's replies. I have my research cut out for me, because I haven't heard very much about shadow people, or the blue light that as been mentioned in some of the above posts. I will def look into it though. If anyone knows places to find good information about it, let me know. Thanks again guys for giving me some ideas on what it mighta been.

P.S. Chucky is very creepy, but Jennifer Tulley kinda made me forget about that doll in the movies. ha ha she's hot an my boyfriend knows thats the my gal crush!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join