It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Thread Dedicated To Ron Paul Highlights!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I could watch Dr. Ron Paul speak all day and not be bored by anything that he says...which leads me to this thread!

I thought I would capture some of the highlights of his campaign and share them with my fellow ATS'er!

Some of these videos are long (depending on you attention span) but they show some of the greater moments in this campaign!

Now I know not everyone is a Ron Paul supporter...so for those that care to share some of the lesser moments in his campaign...feel free to do so (I'm sure outcast will be here shortly)!

Anyway here goes...enjoy:

These are starters...more to come for sure!
edit on 20-1-2012 by jerryznv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
THE VIDs are not working . I am just going to remind you that Sir, sorry , Dr. Ron Paul is a member of the Republican Party .

Now I seem to remember Bush was part of that party , and Obama trying to edify you with his pie in the sky .

Really ALL any of them care about is that you DO vote , you DO legitimate the system , you DO tick the shhheet for them. Its all that matters. No matter how true his truths are , Ron Paul will change nothing , just as the UK's Tony Benn is only there to quell and to profit from , potentially legitimated feelings of hatred and injustice regarding the state .

He hears you, he tells you new things . But men like these are truly corrupt to the very core

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ZIPMATT

THE VIDs are not working . I am just going to remind you that Sir, sorry , Dr. Ron Paul is a member of the Republican Party .

The videos are working just fine...you have to push the play button in the lower left hand corner!

I don't need to be "reminded" that Ron Paul is a Republican Candidate...it's pretty common knowledge as last night was the republican debate!

So if you interested...you might try the videos again...or report your problem playing them...they work fine for me!

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000

I never did get the scoop if this was real or not...either way it is awesome!

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by jerryznv

It was debunked in another thread, it was originally a joke. The real picture does not have the writing on the hand, it is shopped.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by jerryznv

Any chance you can summarize each, so folks can have an idea?

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Sure...I can do that!

1.This one feature Rick Santorum and Ron Pual in most of the debate...Ron Paul talks about veterans and their care when returning from war. Also covered are the controversial letters from Ron Pauls administration! The issue of federal government stepping into the issue of abortion is touched on too!

2.Ron Paul speaks about his military backing! Ron talks about racial disparity and imprisonment of blacks versus whites for things like drug charges. This is where Ron Paul introduces his "golden rule" policy.

3. This one is from last night...and Ron is speaking about Newt Gingrichs ex-wifes comments! He talks about appealing Obama care. He talks about his financial standing and how he does not speak to lobbyists!

4.This one starts out pretty funny with some slams on Obama. Ron speaks about the alleged negative ad against Newt. There is some discussion about Iran and what a may happen!

Thats a quick summery...but the main points are contained there...in the future I will try and summarize the videos I post for those that don't have time to watch them...or are unable to watch them!

top topics

join