It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

this is what i think about alien life

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 05:45 PM
link   
this thread is going NO WHERE!!! LOL

I wouldent compare proving the possibilaty of alien life
& alien life visiting earth
with

mushrooms in my front lawn weren't placed there last night by the Little Fairies of the Moonlight.

to any one with half a brain, they could shurly see that
Alien life elswhere is almost garunteed.

and alien life visiting earth is not really that far fetched

no I cant prove it, and nobody in the world could prove it yet,
I understand that.

but Its not a ludicrus idea, its perfectly plausable.

as to

but think about this for all we know thye could be at mars because none of us have ever been there and can actually verify that it is to inhospitbable for life. for all we know it could be just like earth. and maybe SETI is rigged or pointing in the wrong area etc. All im saying is that its possible

I find that ludicrus because we know that mars is barren with no good atmosphere

"for all we know it could be just like earth"

are u f'in jokeing? lol ur funny.

If they are comming here (or near here) they probebly come
Instentainiosly from there sol sytem, they Don't live on mars

no your right, I cant prove it
but I can tell u that they are not

like I know santa Isnt real.

its an educaited guess.

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Partykid if you have a point please make it. All I'm seeing here is sarcasm and baiting.

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SMR

Originally posted by partykid

Originally posted by SMR
phantompatriot
Im not flaming you,so please dont take it that way.
But I think you are getting crap because your thread title indicates you have proof of something.Upon reading it,all you are providing are your thoughts and no findings.
Maybe your thread title should have been 'This is my view about alien life in our solar system' or something like that.
I do know what you are trying to say,but your thread title is,well,misleading

A member teaching scholar how to make a proper thread. OMG, i didn't have such a good laugh in a long time. This is good, wonder if it is going to get better.

[edit on 13-9-2004 by partykid]

Is this what this place has become?
All I see as of late are remarks making fun of people.
Im not teaching anything.Im simply giving my opinion as to maybe it is why he is getting crap.
This place is getting filled with nothing but childish people who have nothing better to do than mock other peoples posts.Such a shame.This was a fun place until the trolls came from under the bridge

Grow up and do as you have said,,,POST SOMETHING USEFUL!

Well now, that is called an insult. My lame posting here is a reaction of the lame thread itself so don't worry. You wanted something useful. k, here goes - phantompatriot is a scholar right? if he is all in research stuff, why he is posting here in an unproperate way? I dont get it. I thought threads with a word count that i could write with my eyes closed in 1 minute are supposed to be deleted on ATS, that is what i know of, other than that, this is a total bs thread. no evidence, no information, no nothing.

SMR

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 05:59 PM
link   
And that is why I gave my thoughts on maybe why it is thought to be a 'lame' post.
And because he is a scholar does not mean he is perfect.
He wanted to state his views and got nothing but crap from most who posted.
I see this happening in alot of threads as of late and it's really sad.People cant even have an opinion without it being laughed at.Imagine if someone did that to you?How would you feel?I hate to judge,but by the looks of how you post,you would start name calling and go off the deep end.

Sorry I had to curse,but people are getting very rude around here and trying to belittle people too much.
Put yourself in the persons shoes before typing a mock of thier post.Maybe give a little advise to get a better answer than they are getting.
The less that you give,your a taker.

[edit on 13-9-2004 by SMR]

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SMR

I see this happening in alot of threads as of late and it's really sad.People cant even have an opinion without it being laughed at.Imagine if someone did that to you?How would you feel?I hate to judge,but by the looks of how you post,you would start name calling and go off the deep end.

I think before i make threads, if this is what you want to hear. About my posts, if you dont like them, ignore them. Im out.

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Partykid post something useful for a change im yet to see you make a good post. this is probably the only "bad" post or thread ive started. SMR thank you. It never even was an opinoin all i said was that it was possible.i should troll partykid and flame every post he makes but im not. and Delta i see what your saying but all that other junk wasnt needed.

link   
EDITed to delete double post.

Partykid if you wont let one "bad post" go the grow up and look at the good contribution ive made before you judge and ive seen no good contribution from you.

contribution to Gulf War syndrom research
Contribution to Psi ops research
also im bout to join another project and you can see what i added to the aurora aircraft research project and if you still want to continue maybe we can have a debate arranged.

[edit on 13-9-2004 by phantompatriot]

link   
EDITED

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by phantompatriot
Partykid post something useful for a change im yet to see you make a good post. this is probably the only "bad" post or thread ive started. SMR thank you. It never even was an opinoin all i said was that it was possible.i should troll partykid and flame every post he makes but im not. and Delta i see what your saying but all that other junk wasnt needed.

I didn't get what i need to post, neither did others. See that underline?
An answer - It is/isn't possible. The lack of information causes the answers to be stupid, if thats what you are worried about, besides that, relax, im not trying to insult you or anything, this is just funny, nothing personal. Don't take it too close, keep it cool. If you want to post bs on my threads, i allow you, if that will make you satisfied.

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 06:37 PM
link   
apparently you havent seen the links i have just posted and if you still wont shutup after seeing that then maybe youll agree to challenge me to a debate.

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Is there a moderator in the house? Come on here...put this waste of bandwidth to rest already
Nothing but back and forth bickering with no new info being shared.

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by phantompatriot
apparently you havent seen the links i have just posted and if you still wont shutup after seeing that then maybe youll agree to challenge me to a debate.

In the matter of fact, i dont care who you are, what you do, at all. I just thought this was a really stupid thread, that's about it. Keep cool, dude.
Youre one of a bomb style creatures: "Someone makes fun of my thread, *woooosh* a debate a debate!" Im tired posting here, get back to your research whatever and leave me alone. If youre proud of what you are doing on a forum,rather that in real life, im happy for you, just let it go, get over it. Peace.

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 07:36 PM
link   
?? Right from this point on if you do not have anything to add to this discussion then DO NOT

Asala

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Too much "quoting" where's the mods when you need them. Ill post in the next thread

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
Too much "quoting" where's the mods when you need them. Ill post in the next thread

Well, there's one above your post and one below.
I think Asala has made it perfectly clear that this conduct won't continue.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join