It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should Ron Paul Be Honest?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Hypothetically (if you were Ron Paul) would you ever say any of the following…

1. “I think it is more likely, than not that; Mitt Romney will win this GOP, and that Obama will beat Mitt Romney simply because he still appeals more to the moderate & independent voters that I appeal to, and which Mitt Romney (quite which frankly) all the statistical evidence is, Mitt Romney simply does not”

2. “I stand as alternative for those seeking not to waste their vote, by being the 3rd or 4th millionth vote, to give a winning candidate a victory margin, no candidate could actually need.”

3. “Despite the odds, it is my hope to win this election, that enough Republicans will soon agree with me that the only way the Republican Party will be anything more than a quite powerless & useless, right wing, “debating society” is if I am elected to bring the radical reforms, yet popular enough (with the American people) to make president. And if we do not win this time, then either I or my son (Rad Paul) will stand on much the same policies next time, in the hope the younger generation I am popular with now, will be a little older, and a little more likely to vote.

A. Do you think such a "refreshing" level of honesty would give Ron Paul yet more publicity, in a way which (overall) would do far more good than harm?
B. Or do you suspect the opposite to be true?

C. Must (in political real realities) the American electorate be hood winked & occasionally lied to, too?

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Wow! I actually never thought of that. That could prove to be a great tactic that I think would work in his favour. Simply because it would be such a "controversial" thing to say that the news would HAVE to cover it, thus millions of people would see it, question it, and finally wake up to the fact that he is the only one that speaks the truth!

Great post! S&F

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
What if he came out and said out and said publically there is a conspiracy against him and that he doesnt get a fair amount of coverage like the others do?

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by HallamFoe
What if he came out and said out and said publically there is a conspiracy against him and that he doesnt get a fair amount of coverage like the others do?

He would be labeled a whiner...just like Santorum was last night on the debate. I really don't think Ron Paul will do anything other than stand by his long standing truth of Liberty and Freedom, and our Constitution.

Paul is the most *honest* candidate I've ever heard. I don't see how he could be more honest.

It may be a slow approach, but it is consistent, and unshakable. Go Ron Paul

edit on 20-1-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
What was cool in last night’s debate was when the audience all wanted to hear what Ron Paul had to say on the question asked by the panel.

The panel tried to ignore him after listening to the other three candidates and when they tried to cut away, the audience all said: “What about Paul?” The word is getting out…

Start at around the 4:00 min mark...

edit on 1/20/2012 by Shdak because: Added Video

edit on 1/20/2012 by Shdak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Destinyone

Paul is the most *honest* candidate I've ever heard.

Agreed. We have little to complain.

I don't see how he could be more honest.

By giving a frank view of this threads examples.

top topics

join